Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Criminal Trials are facing a continuance  (Read 4523 times)

Adam

• Veteran Member
Criminal Trials are facing a continuance
« on: January 26, 2011, 02:15:54 PM »

The two trails set for March are likely to be delayed yet again. They will not happen in March as was originally planned. This is getting old.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

tinka

• Veteran Member
Re: Criminal Trials are facing a continuance
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 04:39:55 PM »

The two trails set for March are likely to be delayed yet again. They will not happen in March as was originally planned. This is getting old.

Hmmm, Is this getting "old" or is this getting "money"?? Delay means something or "works within".  It's called "strategy" maybe for their side whether it helps or not. so that might explain the "talk" of Pat coming on here to "not count the chickens".  Sequence in timing facts sometimes gives you a clue. Hopefully the delay is from them getting hit in the head with reality. lol

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 07:35:56 PM »

The delay is no biggie. I heard a witness couldn't make it when one of the trials was, and so it had to be postponed. Maybe it will be delayed a month.

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 08:12:47 PM »

That is correct, Bob, one of the Prosecutor's witnesses was not able to make it to the trial.

Regardless what the other site say's there is witnesses for the victim's. :) Actually, from what I have been told more witnesses could be added to that list. :)
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 05:53:17 AM »

Well, I am glad that is all it is. I'm of course a little gun shy with the systems.

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 09:19:43 PM »

It appears the trials will be likely continued until May or June. No official date has been given.
Billy Graham
Pages: [1]   Go Up