Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: New Trial Dates for Tommy R. Shelon, Jr.  (Read 11004 times)

Adam

• Veteran Member
New Trial Dates for Tommy R. Shelon, Jr.
« on: January 31, 2011, 12:08:21 PM »

These are the new trial dates:

First one is May 23rd.

Second one is June 6th.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

DARVO

Re: New Trial Dates for Tommy R. Shelon, Jr.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 01:01:04 PM »

WHY?????????

Adam, do you know why the dates have been changed?

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 01:09:37 PM »

Yes, I do.

One of the prosecutor's witnesses was not going to be able to attend the previous trial dates.  Due to attorney's for both sides schedules this was the only date's available.

Furthermore there is at least one and a possible second witness that the prosecutor is adding to her witness list.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

DARVO

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 02:19:59 PM »

Hang in there Adam, thank you for the information.

mrst53

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 06:11:26 PM »

Maybe if the trial is put off long enough, Tommy will just go ahead and die.....

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2011, 07:26:37 PM »

Maybe if the trial is put off long enough, Tommy will just go ahead and die.....

Let us pray that this is the case.
Billy Graham

vestedinterest

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2011, 07:39:16 PM »

Can't really think God will honor prayers for someone to "go ahead and die", can you?

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2011, 10:01:18 PM »

LOL!! Ooops!    Taht slipped out.  See, Mrst.  Now you know you are wrong for that.  Vestinterst is right.  This is not how God treats us when we sin against Him, right? 

Hang in there Adam.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you.  I cannot even imagine how you feel when closure seems so close.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2011, 02:41:22 AM »

Actually Mrst, I don't see anything wrong with your statement. I believe TS mind died long ago. There is a thing that explains this as the "dead walk around dead". and it probably would be an easier way out of what is coming. Think of this, He will die in jail for crime committed subjected to whatever happens. He probably won't last long after. Either way there is no way out but one! and no way to avoid the inevitable.

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2011, 04:05:54 AM »

Can't really think God will honor prayers for someone to "go ahead and die", can you?

Oh, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, and God honors a man how hid behind him to harm children? Give me a break. Yeah, you're right "death" is the easy way out!
Billy Graham

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2011, 04:07:59 AM »

Actually Mrst, I don't see anything wrong with your statement. I believe TS mind died long ago. There is a thing that explains this as the "dead walk around dead". and it probably would be an easier way out of what is coming. Think of this, He will die in jail for crime committed subjected to whatever happens. He probably won't last long after. Either way there is no way out but one! and no way to avoid the inevitable.

Tinka! You my friend hit it right on the head. VestedInterest *Cough* Glenn Dryden has no idea.  Glenn Dryden aka "VestedInterest" You should have learned by now to keep your nose where it belongs. You paranoid busy-body.
Billy Graham

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2011, 07:01:24 AM »

"Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth: Lest the LORD see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him." (Proverbs 24:17-18)

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2011, 10:21:34 AM »

"My mouth boasts over my enemies, for I delight in your deliverance."  (1 Samuel 2:1)
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2011, 10:56:45 AM »

I hope no one thinks that I rejoice over any of this. In fact it sickens and no one rejoices over lost souls either. But we are on this earth and have to tread through the evil that has crossed behind eternity.  A sad fact what this evil does and what makes it so sad is that this kind of evil picks the weak children and goes to great extent of premeditation to do it. This makes them the worst cowards cause they can't pick on their own level.

People do not realize in wanting an eye for an eye was changed. It is not even the revenge that should be administered but justice to protect other victims. and yes compensation to best of circumstances. 3abn does not have good circumstances nor other churches laxness in taking care of same situations. The law has to do something when the churches or christian organization let them hide within.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2011, 03:38:18 PM »

Matthew 5:44  But I say to you, Love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who despitefully use you and persecute you,
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up