Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Memories  (Read 5024 times)

Johann

Memories
« on: January 30, 2011, 01:34:26 PM »

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Memories!
Date: Sun, - - - 8:32 pm
To: <linda@lindashelton.org>

Dear Linda,  I have just finished watching the 3ABN Story this evening. We have been viewers since the mid-90's and came to love you and Danny over the years.  Infact I have taped quite a few shows of years ago and occasionally I will enjoy watching them.

Tonight when seeing you again on the screen, I realized how much I have missed your beautiful smiling face and all those "porch memories" came flooding back along with a few tears.  You were such a part of my life and I miss you to this day!

I read your last e-mail Dec, 2009, and was happy to hear that your children are doing well.  How interesting about your daughter - a PA!  My husband was in the first class of PAs in the Army upong his return home from Vietnam.  He gave the Army at least 15 years of service as a PA and then after retirement, was a PA in a little town in south Texas for another 15 years. I hope you daugher continues to find her work as rewarding as did my husband as the years go by!

Thanks again for all the encouraging programs you were a part of for so many years. You will always have a special place in my heart!  God Bless!

With Love from Texas!
Pages: [1]   Go Up