Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Wedding Bells In the Air  (Read 55248 times)

childoftheking

Re: Wedding Bells In the Air
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2011, 04:41:10 AM »

"Those are not the same at all.  Rape is a crime of power more than sex." Your statement.

"There are predators out there that will target a 90 year old woman because she is weak not sexy." See I agreed with you.

"Beleive me,  no matter what women have on, some man finds it attractive."

"There are men out there that might consider a woman wearing a burka to be at fault because she is still a temptation to him." Again I agree with you.

I am just going by what godly, converted responsible men have told me since I am not a man and I don't have to personally deal with all that testosterone. But I am told that it does make quite a difference. And they were trying to explain it to me not to make excuses for their gender.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2011, 09:03:51 AM »

Hmmm,  I don't think that justifications and common sense ever come together on matters of individual choices. There is always a blocked view when it comes to justifications. A person can be completely covered and yet accent their "self estimated contributes". and apart from this,,,,,It is no secret of the designer flaws in M.O's clothes being talked about Nationwide on news many times. I am not the only one that "gasps" at the next design.  The problem is the one that agrees to wears it! I think the designer is playing games with the "defect" of no common sense until it is a joke with much laughter.

"Self" is in total control of the overriding of "common sense". and that is the way I look at this Dr. and DS. He doesn't realize he has no scruples either. "Keeping up with appearances" comes in the form of good or bad... but at least the Dr. is not a dancer as previous or is she???

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2011, 12:12:15 PM »

Tinka, I believe to be earnest and honest in all things.  I appreciate the fact that you allow the Lord to work with you.  I will pray for your continued progress on this thing we call the "christian journey". 

Hmmm,  I don't think that justifications and common sense ever come together on matters of individual choices. There is always a blocked view when it comes to justifications. A person can be completely covered and yet accent their "self estimated contributes". and apart from this,,,,,It is no secret of the designer flaws in M.O's clothes being talked about Nationwide on news many times. I am not the only one that "gasps" at the next design.  The problem is the one that agrees to wears it! I think the designer is playing games with the "defect" of no common sense until it is a joke with much laughter.

"Self" is in total control of the overriding of "common sense". and that is the way I look at this Dr. and DS. He doesn't realize he has no scruples either. "Keeping up with appearances" comes in the form of good or bad... but at least the Dr. is not a dancer as previous or is she???
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

guide4him

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2011, 05:59:26 PM »

This has been an interesting discussion. Thanks for the different directions this has taken. My take is I thought the dress was too tight and the design was embarrassing to look atz(both in flashy and striped).  When I looked at Linda I never about her dress while she was sitting on the porch. Her clothes were not tight nor designed inappropriately. I didn't get much of a chance to view last Mrs. Danny so can't say much about her taste in clothes. I do look at clothes in design, color, style women are wearing when watching our leaders on TV, whether it is Hope Channel, 3ABN, LLBN or BMTV.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2011, 08:10:19 AM »

Yes, when there are no distractions your focus is on the words of Holy Spirit given by a wholesome servant of the Lord. In fact when that happens you can't even recall what they had on.  So,, the way I look at it, the distractions are put there for a reason. a probably person that likes to be seen and the rest is a job but their self is always noticable or heard first.

christian

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2011, 01:01:13 AM »

I bet you Queen Ester was one fine sexy dressed lady, though she was modest too. And that Michelle Obama is sharp and pretty the prettiest first lady ever in the White House. Boy, I just drooled all over myself as I looked at Danny's next wife to be. Honestly some folks are just plain and simple sick in the head, they can see the heart from the outside based on dress, please give me a break. ----I am back after a month in Kenya I really enjoyed myself, I heard pastor baker vice president of the GC speak, very good message. ---Hello folks I have really missed you especially, Tinka, and Princess,---I can see everything is about the same as I left it (smile)
Tinka, I believe to be earnest and honest in all things.  I appreciate the fact that you allow the Lord to work with you.  I will pray for your continued progress on this thing we call the "christian journey". 

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2011, 03:15:40 AM »

:ROFL: Drooling is mostly a sign of lost self mental and physical control. It is evident your from "somewhere" other then "here" mind and body. Check out the best dressed first lady on "Walmart moments in the white house" in your search engine or closed down thread on "Discussions". and that is not from me but from people of "common sense". Also since you've been gone the "killing of police" rapper has been invited to the white house and now your drooling lady that has caused your insanity of sexual abnormalities is addressing the young kids to dance their fat off with the rapper rock music. No doubt birds of feather flock together. Now read thread "Advent talk and Reality (no joke) under Discussions. Why don't you go bug the J-witnesses on their Posts.  Maybe you and Danny could share and stop your mental drooling. You could not possibly have Jesus on your mind and call yourself Christian unless your mama needs to rename you.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 03:34:07 AM by tinka »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2011, 07:14:44 AM »

Boy, I just drooled all over myself as I looked at Danny's next wife to be.

Huh?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2011, 12:31:43 PM »

I think someone was using a little sarcasm? (Not to imply that the lady in question was not worth drooling over...)
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

christian

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2011, 05:06:30 AM »

Christian

Your stating that Tinka wishes she had a tall body with all of it showing up below the belt line? I do  not think any woman wants that body.

Obviously you are a lady and dont know what men want, howbeit please provide me with the quote where I said "Tinka wishes she had a tall body with all of it showing up below the belt line."  As for the President and his wife I believe they are one of the nicest looking couples to have been in the White House ( I mean Black House now) since it was built. have you seen the pictures of the previous Presidents and their wives? I can bet that if Danny marries that lady it will be his last marriage because you know what they say "once you go black you don't go back!

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2011, 02:41:20 PM »

See now, Christian, ALL of this post is jes wrong!  Be nice.......and apologize.........In fact, I though there was already a "MOD" warning  on this thread.   

Ok question, is the woman in the picture supposed to be black?  LOL!!!  Wait let me go and look!  if so, this adds a whole new dimension to comments made, I was just talking about the dress itself............have mercy!

Obviously you are a lady and dont know what men want, howbeit please provide me with the quote where I said "Tinka wishes she had a tall body with all of it showing up below the belt line."  As for the President and his wife I believe they are one of the nicest looking couples to have been in the White House ( I mean Black House now) since it was built. have you seen the pictures of the previous Presidents and their wives? I can bet that if Danny marries that lady it will be his last marriage because you know what they say "once you go black you don't go back!
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

christian

« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2011, 11:39:14 PM »

The darker the berrie the sweeter the juice, that is what I have been told LOL. Sometimes humor is the best way to deal with people who obviously have certain bents that even they don't know they have. --- I think one poster said it best anyone who would marry sometone who has been married four times should take a very close look a the person, obviously its not all the other persons fault. Unitl i see or hear openly that Danny is marrying or married to thsi lady I will assume it is not true.
See now, Christian, ALL of this post is jes wrong!  Be nice.......and apologize.........In fact, I though there was already a "MOD" warning  on this thread.   

Ok question, is the woman in the picture supposed to be black?  LOL!!!  Wait let me go and look!  if so, this adds a whole new dimension to comments made, I was just talking about the dress itself............have mercy!

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2011, 07:02:09 AM »

straight talk...the darker the berrie...(rotten)

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2011, 05:32:18 PM »

Tinka, I am sure you did not mean to infer that all black women are "rotten", and the darker the more "rotten" did you?  If not please rephrase so we can understand your point.  After all no matter the ethnicity of the woman is not the point, it is that it is Danny's 4th marriage.  So far there is nothing wrong that anyone knows of with the women herself. 

straight talk...the darker the berrie...(rotten)

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2011, 05:47:40 PM »

:ROFL:   I think it is terrible when one can not understand straight talk because of wandering away from straight sense and using sexual slang to get their point across for their own minds that use what I call gutter talk.

God created a berrie for fruit and my straight talk is of talking of a real berry beautiful tasty berry that when it starts to go beyond its ripness and change of color to dark dark it is finally rotten.

My husband and I had wonderful dates going berry picking in July and making shortcakes, jelly and pies in the freezer. They only last so long until they are too done, too ripe and turn darker cause they are done, rotten  or dried up.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 06:30:36 PM by tinka »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up