Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Barbara Kerr's Grandfather Passed Away  (Read 5609 times)

Johann

Barbara Kerr's Grandfather Passed Away
« on: March 23, 2011, 02:10:36 PM »

It is with sadness we hear that Barbara Kerr's mother's father passed away a few hours ago. May God bless his memory and give comfort to those who grieve.

Barbara told me she has just had a long talk with her good friend, Linda Shelton. She also told me she is in a difficult situation because people keep quoting things that she has said, and which she cannot deny having said. The problem is that some of those who quote her use her words in an entirely different context and give her words a meaning that was never intended. It makes her sad how she is thus misquoted.

christined

Re: Barbara Kerr's Grandfather Passed Away
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 05:10:32 PM »

I do not know Barbara personally, but she has blessed me with her cooking programs.  It is always sad to lose a loved one, but I am thankful for the promise of a resurrection when Jesus comes again.  May God give her and her family peace.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
Re: Barbara Kerr's Grandfather Passed Away
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 08:19:00 PM »

Barbara and her family are in my prayers. 
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi
Pages: [1]   Go Up