Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Tommy R. Sheltons trials are upon us.  (Read 35078 times)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Re: Tommy R. Sheltons trials are upon us.
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2011, 05:04:03 PM »

and now Pickle replies to Snoopy in regards to the IRS investigation:
"Please explain to us how the IRS would have approved of "Danny Shelton using Remnant as a conduit into his own pocket for 3ABN funds in the form of kickbacks."

I believe Bob was replying to you, dude.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2011, 12:21:57 PM »

There was a status conference today. I heard that there will be another status conference in July, since Tommy's attorney did show up with better medical records than what had been produced before.

So Tommy's trials have been postponed, is the word I have heard.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2011, 02:42:39 PM »

Better medical records?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2011, 07:43:33 PM »

Better medical records?

Better documentation than what his lawyer originally tried to use, is what I was told.

JustWondering

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2011, 09:50:09 AM »

Better medical records?

Better documentation than what his lawyer originally tried to use, is what I was told.
Did he or did he not have a stroke?

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2011, 01:21:24 PM »

Better medical records?

Did he or did he not have a stroke?

Yes, he had a stroke, and after the initial report to the court when it first occured, his lawyer was able to present that documentation as required and as asked for.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2011, 10:01:54 PM »

What kind of hospital did he go to?  He should have been able to get something more definitive the first time around.  My little nephew got one for his school for a virus.  I think that is the confusion here.  Everyone knows you can get papers regarding the patient's diagnosis, especially if it is for the courts.  i am sure they had TS approval to do so.  What was the hold up?  i owuld be a little leary by now if i were the judge.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2011, 10:41:20 AM »

Sam saying he was on morphine raises the question of whether he even had a stroke, since morphine isn't something you give stroke patients.

He probably went to Rush Foundation Hospital. There was a Tommy Shelton there.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2011, 02:29:36 PM »

LOL!!  Snoopy, I just laugh everytime I see this post!  it is so you!  Go on gurl!   :ROFL:

and now Pickle replies to Snoopy in regards to the IRS investigation:
"Please explain to us how the IRS would have approved of "Danny Shelton using Remnant as a conduit into his own pocket for 3ABN funds in the form of kickbacks."

I believe Bob was replying to you, dude.

It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2011, 02:34:29 PM »

See now Bob, since I don't anything about medicine other than to take some when I need it, this thought also crossed my mind but I didn't say anything.  Maybe somebody who has some knowledge in the area would be kind enough to elaborate.

Sam saying he was on morphine raises the question of whether he even had a stroke, since morphine isn't something you give stroke patients.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2011, 07:33:34 PM »

I talked with a medical professional, and their reaction about the morphine was, "That's weird." We then found info that said that you don't give morphine to stroke patients. One problem is that morphine increases risk of stroke.

See now Bob, since I don't anything about medicine other than to take some when I need it, this thought also crossed my mind but I didn't say anything.  Maybe somebody who has some knowledge in the area would be kind enough to elaborate.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2011, 09:43:51 PM »

Also, the problem with stroke is the Laxk of feeling, not intense pain.  Those were actually my first thoughts.  But, i don't know aobut all th types of strokes enough to make a judgment call.  Still sounds kind of off, though. May Nosir, can elaborate if there was a secondary issue that cased the pain, or osme more uncommonkindof stroke.

mrst53

« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2011, 07:21:42 AM »

My Mom had a TIA and Tommy's symptom's sound familiar. All the doc gave Mom was an ASPIRIN.
As far as a Massive Stoke- if the Pain was that terrible, I can't believe that they didn't give him something to bring down his blood pressure first- that is usually what causes the pain. If it was a massive stroke, I am surprised that he can even talk or move and TS should be thanking God that he is even alive and he should be willing to CRAWL

mrst53

« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2011, 07:25:34 AM »

I accidently hit Post(fat fingers) Tommy should be willing to crawl to the courtroom to confess his sins and make things right with these young men.
But I don't he will.

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2011, 12:14:11 PM »

I heard early this morning that TS died. Can anyone confirm this info, or squash this rumor?
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up