Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: True or False: Tommy Shelton suffers a stroke?  (Read 11472 times)

Johann

Re: True or False: Tommy Shelton suffers a stroke?
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2011, 04:02:06 PM »

I have been asked to post this link through which you can send greetings to Tommy Shelton.

http://www.rushhealthsystems.org/rfh/egreeting/egreeting.cfm

JustWondering

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2011, 04:41:07 PM »

I have been asked to post this link through which you can send greetings to Tommy Shelton.

This hospital is in Meridian, MS.  How can TS be at this location?  Did he illegally leave VA?

JustWondering

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2011, 07:58:31 PM »

It appears that the trials for TS are likely to be continued again. According to his defense attorney he is unable to continue the trials which start next week.      Sources tell me that the prosecution does NOT buy it and has demanded medical documentation. The prosecution and Tommys attorneys are to go before the judge this Thursday and the prosecution is going to ask the judge to deny any motion for a further continuance.

Adam,  any word on what happened today?  Did they go before the judge?

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2011, 08:14:02 PM »

Yes they did, and the judge was not willing to grant a continuance, without more documentation than was given today. They received no medical records, only a hospital stating that 'Tommy was a patient and was suffering from Accute medical problems.' they go back before the judge Monday of next week.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2011, 05:42:24 AM »

Yes they did, and the judge was not willing to grant a continuance, without more documentation than was given today. They received no medical records, only a hospital stating that 'Tommy was a patient and was suffering from Accute medical problems.' they go back before the judge Monday of next week.

Adam, if they went before the judge yesterday, Thursday, why wasn't there anything on the docket?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2011, 07:22:45 AM »

This hospital is in Meridian, MS.  How can TS be at this location?  Did he illegally leave VA?

It is my understanding that his daughter lives there and he was granted permission to travel to Mississippi.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2011, 12:44:36 PM »

Travel.....that sick????

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2011, 01:33:42 PM »

Travel.....that sick????

I didn't say WHEN he went there - I don't know.  I heard that he and Carol had purchased a home there to be closer to their daughter, but I can't confirm that, nor do I have any idea when they moved, if indeed they did.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2011, 05:48:09 PM »

Ok, so my first post was going to ask if ANYONE thought to prayer for the man.  I still say that, but now Igots to add something........

What do you mean his defense had no medical records with them.  That is a criminal trial!  They can't bring some peice of paper like he went with the flu.  What are they thinking?!!  They were supposed to have a Dr. there if possible.  now this is sounding a bit fishy to even me, and I am tryna give the man the benefit of a doubt cuz he has health issues.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up