Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Beauty or vanity?  (Read 7118 times)

tinka

• Veteran Member
Beauty or vanity?
« on: May 19, 2011, 07:06:45 AM »

I don't think it sarcasim when noticing the litttle Obama girls in same tone in white house halls. People don't have mention of things this odd unless their minds are possessed with it. It would also be sick sarcasim.

christian

Beauty or vanity?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 11:45:38 AM »

Yes, sarcasm, that is correct but of course Tinka who's mind is in the gutter could not read that. 
I think someone was using a little sarcasm? (Not to imply that the lady in question was not worth drooling over...)

tinka

• Veteran Member
Beauty or vanity?
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 12:28:14 PM »

I don't make people try to guess where I am coming from and use stupid lingo to make others have to go to the gutter of sarcasm to know what you are talking about.  I know which side of line I am on without using "sick" sarcasm. I also know your posses ed thoughts of Mo are for real, or your the worst hate instigator alive. By now you should have guessed that I am for straight forward talk and black & white facts while you curdle in sour milk of repulsive sarcasm.

christian

Beauty or vanity?
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 09:19:35 PM »

Tinka, you are really self decieved, you are not Ellen G. White. You show signs of a real sick person at times, but of course you believe yourself to be something you are not. And your hatred for MIchelle Obama is clear as day. 
I don't make people try to guess where I am coming from and use stupid lingo to make others have to go to the gutter of sarcasm to know what you are talking about.  I know which side of line I am on without using "sick" sarcasm. I also know your posses ed thoughts of Mo are for real, or your the worst hate instigator alive. By now you should have guessed that I am for straight forward talk and black & white facts while you curdle in sour milk of repulsive sarcasm.

tinka

• Veteran Member
Beauty or vanity?
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 07:17:24 AM »

No, I am not deceived by your say so I am an American, but thank you for the compliment of EGW, but very far, far from it as you show out subcountiously against her or you would not be in this conversation about her.

No I do not hate Mo but common sense lets you see and hear her facts, acts and intentions of distruction of character as she leads out to those young that follow her with great deceivement.

and yes, I am sick, sick of people that force their liberal agendas of workers verses takers and everything else that is coming down. Because of them. In fact both sides are folloing after the (piper)...but you not being from here may not even know what I mean. But who cares?

princessdi

• Veteran Member
Beauty or vanity?
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 03:20:02 PM »

WB Christian!  Missed you, also!  Even though I took a short break myself. 

See now you done made Tinka's point.  You jes' drooling over Danny's alleged intended.  LOL!!!  That is exactly what she was talking about.  Woman cover nearly from head to toe, and you still drooling...was it the pattern of her dress?  LOL!!

What a blessing to go to Kenya!  I know you had a beautiful time there!

I bet you Queen Ester was one fine sexy dressed lady, though she was modest too. And that Michelle Obama is sharp and pretty the prettiest first lady ever in the White House. Boy, I just drooled all over myself as I looked at Danny's next wife to be. Honestly some folks are just plain and simple sick in the head, they can see the heart from the outside based on dress, please give me a break. ----I am back after a month in Kenya I really enjoyed myself, I heard pastor baker vice president of the GC speak, very good message. ---Hello folks I have really missed you especially, Tinka, and Princess,---I can see everything is about the same as I left it (smile)
Tinka, I believe to be earnest and honest in all things.  I appreciate the fact that you allow the Lord to work with you.  I will pray for your continued progress on this thing we call the "christian journey". 

Hmmm,  I don't think that justifications and common sense ever come together on matters of individual choices. There is always a blocked view when it comes to justifications. A person can be completely covered and yet accent their "self estimated contributes". and apart from this,,,,,It is no secret of the designer flaws in M.O's clothes being talked about Nationwide on news many times. I am not the only one that "gasps" at the next design.  The problem is the one that agrees to wears it! I think the designer is playing games with the "defect" of no common sense until it is a joke with much laughter.

"Self" is in total control of the overriding of "common sense". and that is the way I look at this Dr. and DS. He doesn't realize he has no scruples either. "Keeping up with appearances" comes in the form of good or bad... but at least the Dr. is not a dancer as previous or is she???
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

princessdi

• Veteran Member
Beauty or vanity?
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 03:30:10 PM »

Oh my!  tinka, you have fallen off the wagon again.  Put down that 2 liter Haterade and back away.  LOL!!!

Oh yes, it is not "common sense" that tells you those those things about our Frist Lady, tinka.  When you are ready to hear it, ask God to reveal to you the truth in this matter.  I am praying for you.

No, I am not deceived by your say so I am an American, but thank you for the compliment of EGW, but very far, far from it as you show out subcountiously against her or you would not be in this conversation about her.

No I do not hate Mo but common sense lets you see and hear her facts, acts and intentions of distruction of character as she leads out to those young that follow her with great deceivement.

and yes, I am sick, sick of people that force their liberal agendas of workers verses takers and everything else that is coming down. Because of them. In fact both sides are folloing after the (piper)...but you not being from here may not even know what I mean. But who cares?
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

christian

Beauty or vanity?
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 09:59:17 AM »

Thanks princess, I was in Kenya for a month Pastor Baker dedicated a library there and did a question and answer for the young people it was very nice.
Tinka wears the flag like a diaper. I too am a American but I realize I did nothing to become one except by God's grace be born here. As for the lady that is wearing the dress covering up just about everything but still seducing (Tinka) and causeing her to have impure thoughts...we will have to pray for Tinka. And as for Tinka's obvious jealousy of the beautiful Michelle Obama, whom she wishes she was, it is to late for that. Tinka I can bet you are not as tall or as beautiful as Michelle Obama, i would bet my last dollar. 
WB Christian!  Missed you, also!  Even though I took a short break myself. 

See now you done made Tinka's point.  You jes' drooling over Danny's alleged intended.  LOL!!!  That is exactly what she was talking about.  Woman cover nearly from head to toe, and you still drooling...was it the pattern of her dress?  LOL!!

What a blessing to go to Kenya!  I know you had a beautiful time there!

I bet you Queen Ester was one fine sexy dressed lady, though she was modest too. And that Michelle Obama is sharp and pretty the prettiest first lady ever in the White House. Boy, I just drooled all over myself as I looked at Danny's next wife to be. Honestly some folks are just plain and simple sick in the head, they can see the heart from the outside based on dress, please give me a break. ----I am back after a month in Kenya I really enjoyed myself, I heard pastor baker vice president of the GC speak, very good message. ---Hello folks I have really missed you especially, Tinka, and Princess,---I can see everything is about the same as I left it (smile)
Tinka, I believe to be earnest and honest in all things.  I appreciate the fact that you allow the Lord to work with you.  I will pray for your continued progress on this thing we call the "christian journey". 

Hmmm,  I don't think that justifications and common sense ever come together on matters of individual choices. There is always a blocked view when it comes to justifications. A person can be completely covered and yet accent their "self estimated contributes". and apart from this,,,,,It is no secret of the designer flaws in M.O's clothes being talked about Nationwide on news many times. I am not the only one that "gasps" at the next design.  The problem is the one that agrees to wears it! I think the designer is playing games with the "defect" of no common sense until it is a joke with much laughter.

"Self" is in total control of the overriding of "common sense". and that is the way I look at this Dr. and DS. He doesn't realize he has no scruples either. "Keeping up with appearances" comes in the form of good or bad... but at least the Dr. is not a dancer as previous or is she???

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Beauty or vanity?
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 11:13:27 AM »

ADMIN HAT ON

I would like to request a cease and desist from personal attacks and a return to the thread topic, please.

ADMIN HAT OFF

Sheba

Beauty or vanity?
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2011, 04:23:08 AM »

Christian

Your stating that Tinka wishes she had a tall body with all of it showing up below the belt line? I do  not think any woman wants that body.
Pages: [1]   Go Up