Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Meet Mitchell Garabedian: Possible new counsel.  (Read 10929 times)

Adam

• Veteran Member
Re: Meet Mitchell Garabedian: Possible new counsel.
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2011, 11:00:45 PM »

Was asked to pass this on:

Open Letter:

Friends:
Recently, in the past few weeks there have been changes in my legal team. After discussing concerns to them and they to me we decided that it was time to move forward with different legal representation.  John Manly and Jeff Anderson both personally called me after this decision and made it clear that I should retain different legal counsel immediately and continue the fight.

That is what we are going to do! At this time I would personally like to thank the offices of John C. Manly and Jeff Anderson for their work. I look forward to working with the new legal counsel that is in place.

There has been some talk that Manly and Anderson dropped the case because they did not “buy” my story.  That is simply not true. This decision came because of totally different reasons than what the 3ABN defenders would like to make you believe.  It is a baled faced lie to even come to that conclusion.

There has also been talk that this is about “money.” Well, it’s not. It’s about doing what is right and making sure that justice is served and carried out. 
I thank you all for the emails and kind words. Look forward to moving forward and continuing this ongoing battle.

God Bless!
Alex L. Walker.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2011, 04:37:59 AM »

Open Letter:

Friends:
Recently, in the past few weeks there have been changes in my legal team. After discussing concerns to them and they to me we decided that it was time to move forward with different legal representation.  John Manly and Jeff Anderson both personally called me after this decision and made it clear that I should retain different legal counsel immediately and continue the fight.

That is what we are going to do! At this time I would personally like to thank the offices of John C. Manly and Jeff Anderson for their work. I look forward to working with the new legal counsel that is in place.

There has been some talk that Manly and Anderson dropped the case because they did not “buy” my story.  That is simply not true. This decision came because of totally different reasons than what the 3ABN defenders would like to make you believe.  It is a baled faced lie to even come to that conclusion.

There has also been talk that this is about “money.” Well, it’s not. It’s about doing what is right and making sure that justice is served and carried out. 
I thank you all for the emails and kind words. Look forward to moving forward and continuing this ongoing battle.

God Bless!
Alex L. Walker.

Is Alex ill?  He used to post here on his own.  Why does he need someone to post for him?

And why were we lead to believe there was a lawsuit filed on May 17?

Johann

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2011, 06:50:40 AM »

Even the Apostle Paul changed coworkers when he felt it was needed.

Open Letter:

Friends:

God Bless!
Alex L. Walker.

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2011, 07:59:57 AM »

Alex does not have access to internet and he has decided to no longer post here.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up