Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Meet Jeff Herman new counsel against 3ABN/Community Church of God.  (Read 26738 times)

Adam

• Veteran Member
Re: Meet Jeff Herman new counsel against 3ABN/Community Church of God.
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2011, 12:28:10 PM »

I am sure the church will not be represented by Greg. I am sure the CCOG will waste little time contacting their insurance company to settle this immediately!
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Johann

« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2011, 03:48:33 AM »

When will we hear more about Jeff Herman?

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2011, 01:46:13 PM »

When will we hear more about Jeff Herman?

I'm sure we will be hearing plenty more about Jeff Herman!
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2011, 08:16:26 PM »

The issue of accountability in litigation is always a challenge as you just do know how a jury will split the pie when there are multiple defendants. Contributory Negligence can also be a factor and limit or eliminate liability (accountability) for some parties.

The most important thing that must be accomplished in discovery and testimony is the finding of sufficient facts by the jury to bring a conclusion based upon the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the Truth, applied to the law.

Gailon Arthur joy
AUReporter a Tea Party Adventist

GAJ I assume you agree churches including the CCOG should accountable. I am clearly pleading with them to do the right thing. They can either settle or face nasty litigation and bad publicity!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up