Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Meet Jeff Herman  (Read 4373 times)

Gregory

• Veteran Member
Re: Meet Jeff Herman
« on: June 19, 2011, 07:09:10 AM »

Simpson meet his match:  No attorney is equally competent in everything.  This is, I would suspect, not Simpson's area of expertese.

So, what do I think?  1) There will be another attorney chosen to take the lead.  2) If Simpson is involved, and he may not be, there will be co-counsel. 3)  If Simpson is involved, he may not be the lead.

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 09:43:03 AM »

Seeing that one of the Admin deleted my post from last night I will say it again. The CCOG needs to man up to their mistakes and accept responsibility.  Your best bet will be to settle and not get yourselves involved in nasty litigation 
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 10:10:19 AM »

I don't think your post was deleted, Adam.  The subject title was just shortened, making it look like a different topic.

Here is your post:

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,2146.msg32130.html#msg32130

"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

JustWondering

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 08:32:30 AM »

I don't think your post was deleted, Adam.  The subject title was just shortened, making it look like a different topic.

Here is your post:

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,2146.msg32130.html#msg32130
I am confused, which is not a difficult thing to accomplish.  Now when I go to Advent Talk-Issues & Concerns Category-3ABN, I see the original topic, "Meet Jeff Herman new counsel against 3ABN/Community Church of God." and a topic named, "MOVED: Re: Meet Jeff Herman new counsel against 3ABN/Community Church of God."  I do not see a shortened topic named, "Meet Jeff Herman." :scratch:

JustWondering

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 08:38:03 AM »

After submitting the post above, I see that this new topic is under Advent Talk-Issues & Concerns Category-3ABN-3ABN(Links & Resources).

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2011, 07:56:22 PM »

I seriously dobt that Simpson will give up lead counsel unless the monthly payments dry up. He may pick up some co-counsel, but the only way Simpson will step aside is if and when he becomes a co-defendant with his client...and I patiently await the fools push to recover documents in violation of the Confidentiality Agreement.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
Pages: [1]   Go Up