Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where is Sam????  (Read 4611 times)

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
Where is Sam????
« on: November 08, 2011, 12:31:53 PM »

Oh, Sammy, or should we say Tammy.

You thought you would never be "outed", but guess what you was!!!! You thought you was slick just like your brother's Danny and Tommy.

Just about as slick as when you had an affair with your cousin, and lied to your husband, Bruce, about your son Trenton....right?

You seem to like to label me the liar....well guess what this ALLEGED LIAR....proved you to be one.

Now you go into hiding. Guess what? I have never went into hiding, nor would I ever. Why? Because you people do NOT scare me.

I am not scared of Tommy and I sure as heck am not scared of Danny. Btw, tell your hubby to come point a loaded gun at me!!! Tell him I said to MAKE MY DAY! Heck, I'll even give you my address. :)

I won't be as nice about it as your brother and sister in law though.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Johann

Re: Where is Sam????
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 11:17:33 PM »

Try to catch Sam anywhere in North America.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 10:56:18 AM »

Good grief...since the cat is out of the bag, I will go so far as to confirm that this story was fully exposed during the investigation...however, we chose not to disclose this story as I was concerned that such a revelation could very potentially result in serious danger to Tammy. I will assert that this remains a concern, however, public confirmation may be more timely and make it less likely at this point that Bruce would act so rashly given his recent confrontation with another brother's wife.

We were even told of Goldie 's involvement, among a variety of other details. And, yes, it was verified by other sources, including the best friend of a certain cousin now in Kentucky!!!

I am guessing that things in Sheltonville may be getting a bit frosty these days!!! So much for those infamous family reunions!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 02:17:21 PM »

What cat is out of the bag, Gailon?

That Tammy is Sam?

Or that the "Sam" character has been inhabited by multiple personalities?

Or were you talking about other issues with Tammy Shelton Chance who appears regularly on 3ABN as a musician?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 04:06:05 PM »

Good grief...since the cat is out of the bag, I will go so far as to confirm that this story was fully exposed during the investigation...however, we chose not to disclose this story as I was concerned that such a revelation could very potentially result in serious danger to Tammy. I will assert that this remains a concern, however, public confirmation may be more timely and make it less likely at this point that Bruce would act so rashly given his recent confrontation with another brother's wife.

We were even told of Goldie 's involvement, among a variety of other details. And, yes, it was verified by other sources, including the best friend of a certain cousin now in Kentucky!!!

I am guessing that things in Sheltonville may be getting a bit frosty these days!!! So much for those infamous family reunions!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Gailon, the Tammy Shelton Chance and Trent story has been discussed before on Advent Talk.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 09:55:26 PM »

Just about as slick as when you had an affair with your cousin, and lied to your husband, Bruce, about your son Trenton....right?

The extended Shelton family doings would make good soap opera, maybe?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2011, 10:56:36 PM »

Great idea for a REALITY SHOW!!! And a better use of their talents!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
Pages: [1]   Go Up