Issues & Concerns Category > Violence

Terror in Norway

<< < (3/3)

Johann:

--- Quote from: Bob Pickle on July 24, 2011, 10:51:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: Johann on July 24, 2011, 05:13:30 AM ---The young man reveals in a 1500 page document that he has spent 9 years preparing for this event. He sees himself as a reformer, and the leader of true Conservative Christianity. He is looking forward to defend himself and his views starting tomorrow. His defense lawyer - one he pointed out himself - has appeared on Norwegian TV. He admits his is a difficult task.
--- End quote ---

So this Protestant deforming "reformer" wanted to reform the Protestant church in Norway until it was absorbed by the Catholic Church? Is that correct? And he claimed to be a Knights Templar?

Does this guy take potato salad to Knights of Columbus meetings?

--- End quote ---

I have not read the whole document, but am mainly dependent on a report by a Swedish editor who made a special study. Yes, I get the impression he claims to be a Knights Templar, and he is certain people in the future will hail him as a hero. Politically he sees himself as a super "republican" whose duty it is to eliminate those "democrats" who all bow to the Muslims. He states that multiple killings are unavoidable and wants the court hearings open so that honest people will be convinced he is right. The police want those hearings closed.

Johann:
What causes unrest now in the Western World is that a Christian, well educated and in most respects just as normal as most of us, has become a terrorist. No longer a strange religion or culture from the other side, but a terrorist among ourselves.

How will this change the war against terrorism?

princessdi:
You all are in my thoughts and prayers, Johann. Such an awful tragedy. 

Johann:
Psalm 144
Of David.

1 Praise be to the LORD my Rock,
   who trains my hands for war,
   my fingers for battle.

This is one of many texts the Norwegian terrorist uses to justify his killing more than 60 children

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version