Issues & Concerns Category > Daily Life

Pray for my dad Deon Walker

(1/3) > >>

Alex L. Walker:
Friday my family received news that my dad Rev. Deon Walker has cancer that is not treatable. Today he was placed on hospice. I have been informed that I am not allowed to see my father or attend his funeral. Tomorrow I will be consulting with my attorney about a court order allowing me to see my dad, and be there. Please pray for my family and especially my dad as he will soon enter Heaven and be with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you.

Johann:
You are in our prayers, Alex

Artiste:
Praying for you, your dad, and your family situation, Alex.

Bob Pickle:

--- Quote from: Alex L. Walker on July 31, 2011, 09:36:38 PM ---Friday my family received news that my dad Rev. Deon Walker has cancer that is not treatable. Today he was placed on hospice. I have been informed that I am not allowed to see my father or attend his funeral. Tomorrow I will be consulting with my attorney about a court order allowing me to see my dad, and be there. Please pray for my family and especially my dad as he will soon enter Heaven and be with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you.
--- End quote ---

If the Supreme Court said that the Westboro Baptist Church can attend funerals for military personnel when protesting, one would think you can attend your own dad's funeral when not protesting.

The very idea is utterly repugnant, and if Brad Walker has any sense of honor, he would want to come on here and affirm that you can indeed see your dying father!

We'll be praying for you and your family.

princessdi:
Mercy!  Alex, yuo all are in my prayers. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version