Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Danny a new Evangelist with Folkenburg  (Read 36297 times)

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Danny a new Evangelist with Folkenburg
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2008, 05:03:53 PM »

Did you notice the emphasis of the "partnership" between Share Him, Amazing Facts, 3ABN and Quiet Hour?

The concept of Transcending the General Conference and creating a world ministry platform is still alive and well. I am sure that ASI and the ASI Mission Board, Inc
are silent partners, but heavilly involved in putting humpty dumpty back together again.

The partnership is still heavilly reliant upon the participation of 3ABN so you can bet they will redouble efforts to clean up the IRS issues and keep this thing going.

Gailon Arthur Joy

I was unable to see this broadcast, but the concept of of the above associated entities has been suggested in the past, as I remember, but I didn't particularly notice the addition of ShareHim and Quiet Hour.

Did the broadcast use the term "partnership" to include all four?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2008, 03:57:52 AM »

Did you notice the emphasis of the "partnership" between Share Him, Amazing Facts, 3ABN and Quiet Hour?
Did the broadcast use the term "partnership" to include all four?
Yes.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 02:23:12 AM by Chrissie »

Johann

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2008, 09:07:04 PM »

When Mark Finlay was moved from California to headquarters at Silver Spring I was told that GC had to get Mark to counteract the Folkenberg influence and domination in the evangelism area. This would also prevent Folkenberg from regaining his former control over GC. But this could be just an opinion.

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2008, 11:38:22 PM »

When Mark Finlay was moved from California to headquarters at Silver Spring I was told that GC had to get Mark to counteract the Folkenberg influence and domination in the evangelism area. This would also prevent Folkenberg from regaining his former control over GC. But this could be just an opinion.

It seems that graft and corruption knows no bounds. It was Folkenberg on behalf of the GC, who signed the MOI or whatever it was, with Danny about 1997 wasn't it?

Johann

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2008, 01:49:10 AM »

It seems that graft and corruption knows no bounds. It was Folkenberg on behalf of the GC, who signed the MOI or whatever it was, with Danny about 1997 wasn't it?

I heard Danny refer to this on a number of occasions. He would then speak of Folkenberg as an enemy who wanted to take over 3ABN. This Danny prevented, and finally got an agreement which he, Danny, agreed to. It seems like Danny and Folkenberg later became friends.

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2008, 01:14:14 PM »

It seems that graft and corruption knows no bounds. It was Folkenberg on behalf of the GC, who signed the MOU or whatever it was, with Danny about 1997 wasn't it?

I heard Danny refer to this on a number of occasions. He would then speak of Folkenberg as an enemy who wanted to take over 3ABN. This Danny prevented, and finally got an agreement which he, Danny, agreed to. It seems like Danny and Folkenberg later became friends.

'United we stand. Divided we fall' mentality?

Johann

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2008, 01:38:20 PM »

It seems that graft and corruption knows no bounds. It was Folkenberg on behalf of the GC, who signed the MOU or whatever it was, with Danny about 1997 wasn't it?

'United we stand. Divided we fall' mentality?

Back in 2003 I had a session with Folkenberg while we had breakfast together where I was offering him cooperation with 3ABN. Perhaps I did my job too well at that time?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up