Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Televangelist Sequel  (Read 20775 times)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Re: Televangelist Sequel
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2012, 05:21:51 PM »

It would be interesting to attend the Thompsonville SDA church some sabbath and sit in Danny's self-designated seat.  See if anyone requests you move and find another place to sit.

:ROFL: :ROFL:  No way!  Are you kidding?  He has a self designated seat??  Good grief.  That would be worth the trip!!   :ROFL:

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2012, 05:24:54 PM »

P.S.  Nice to see you back, horsethief!  Tell you what - you meet me in southern Illinois and we'll go together!!  :)

Still laughing...

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2012, 08:08:27 AM »

The article is my first time reading, It creates most interesting thoughts and questions.

1. Who is this writer that seems to be so intimate with intriguing details for so many years ?

2.The article is either picked up info of intense kept sequence timing or living the intense sequel of it stamped very clearly in mind.

I think that because of very complicated things in our loss and business by complicated corruption I can also recite the smallest details.

3. The whole lifetime of incidents all seems to fit a certain inherited culturalistic (my own words sometimes made up lol)  pattern that a clan of individuals lifestyle seems impossible to change.  Therefore it seems to be very truthful and more or less deeply rooted in someone's very severely hurt being of wanting corruption stamped. As one incident causes and creates the next to cover. So when this happens their is always a  :rabbit:  trail.  When no confusion--no story!!

4. Uncovering for Justice-for the people -it all still could be devouring. ?? 

Just wondering and thoughts on all this. Amazing It seems Satan had premeditation on this One too. Big time

horsethief

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2012, 11:22:59 AM »

Tinka.. your comments are absolutley meaningless.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2012, 06:14:51 AM »

Maybe you need to read a little more closely word for word. It is meaningless to you or someone that has all the knowledge of it when I am no more then an outsider just knowing bits here and bits there. I am not connected to anyone as you all are and I feel if your going to put this all public and for the dummyies  you need to consider there will be questions reading that many "know it all details". I am not so sure -if you are not understanding what this might make the public feel then who is the dummy?    So your version of meaningless thoughts are to say "someone is ignorant, stupid or just plain dumb.
So what is it to you anyway? Other then maybe you don't quite understand!!

In other words some families can't seem to come out of born traits or family roots that they all seem to have the same trouble or facts on going- can you understand that better.

I could have made my self more clear in a point or two  to explain that as big as 3abn is the devil sure pre meditated to destroy it with the long details delivered in such a pattern.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 06:24:21 AM by tinka »

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2012, 03:50:11 PM »

Tinka!  I have missed you!  Glad to see you posting......

Horsethief, glad to see you, also!

The article is my first time reading, It creates most interesting thoughts and questions.

1. Who is this writer that seems to be so intimate with intriguing details for so many years ?

2.The article is either picked up info of intense kept sequence timing or living the intense sequel of it stamped very clearly in mind.

I think that because of very complicated things in our loss and business by complicated corruption I can also recite the smallest details.

3. The whole lifetime of incidents all seems to fit a certain inherited culturalistic (my own words sometimes made up lol)  pattern that a clan of individuals lifestyle seems impossible to change.  Therefore it seems to be very truthful and more or less deeply rooted in someone's very severely hurt being of wanting corruption stamped. As one incident causes and creates the next to cover. So when this happens their is always a  :rabbit:  trail.  When no confusion--no story!!

4. Uncovering for Justice-for the people -it all still could be devouring. ?? 

Just wondering and thoughts on all this. Amazing It seems Satan had premeditation on this One too. Big time
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2012, 06:56:39 AM »

Hi Di, thanks

Maybe not all feel the same  :)

Just been watching along for a while to see developments and shut up what I don't agree with as Adventists.

But don't you agree that all the details or knowledge for so many years that an outsider can read or write about would see that the devil is really at work in an extraordinary feat of broadcast over the whole world with such confusion of personal sins within all of the same - and within the whole group???   It makes ones really wonder and question just what is? In other words I was amazed at the "Televangelist" but and the years of "pattern" still on going.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2012, 02:28:34 PM »

Well, I am glad to see you posting again.  That means you are doing alright.  I don't like or admire a person because we agree all the time......how boring would that be?  I said you reminded me in some ways of my Grandmother, and you still do.  I try my best to see you through the eyes of God, as my sister in Christ.  Give you that love and respect.  Keep posting........    ;D
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2012, 06:16:00 PM »

Thanks very much Di,
Yes, :) I guess I'm from the old school lol and still in the 50's idea of living. My great Nannie was missionary in England and my Grammy sat on the queens lap when about 2 or 3 with her long flowing curls that drew attention.

Guess that is about the only thing sort of great in background. But been raised always knowing the beginning way of first Adventist. But as I grew I was not sure of --why about everything. So that's just me, lol I got to know all the fine details about everything. Never even read one single book but always heard about Ellen. In fact "greats" they all met her. But as I got older I started seeing and hearing different sides and different understanding until it got down to a certain number and then I realized I could not make it with that literal number.

Boy was I in shock and disappointed. I asked and asked for many years
what and why am I in this religion. So Di I just had to find out!  My mother ended up marrying a Catholic in the long run but he was killed when I was very young and she kept him from making me a Catholic. Just don't know how all that happened. So.. before I was baptized I had to know what it was all about and had to make sure I was doing the right thing for right religion. lol sure did take a lot of reading to see why I lived like I did. But in the end it all worked out as I did love the Lord with all my heart. and decided to find out just who this lady was.  lol when the first book I thought I should read I thought was bout her. Instead the first thing I read was the Bible clear through cause I did not know how I was going to get in the gates without knowing at least God's Word. (laugh) the next book was Great C. and the reason for that was I thought that was the book all about Ellen and of course I was very young. Boy did I get a head full. I think she mentions herself I counted one time.   But one thing that impressed me at a very early age was the comparison of the writing of this book and the Bible I finished first which just seemed like a continuation of something very inspired. Well that started the ball rolling and I could never put her books down and just kept going. It finally felt I actually knew her in character and personally, I enjoyed it much and realized I was in the right place and from then on felt so endowed from God that he let me know His perfect Word of which I still like to learn and it never seems to stop with continually learning.
Sorry for such a long post but glad to have someone to talk to for few...

Now with large family all gone and into their busy lives and sort of far away and all alone mostly. I sort of get on here so I can hear people talk and wright. sort of gives me an outlet. But that is right I sure don't agree what is going on with in our gates today but of course if it was not going like this I could not believe cause EGW said this would be the going thing...happening in last days, and now at this age most of us oldies can see it all happen before our eyes. I hope this sorrowful world can soon see the New Day. But the younger still have a lot of experience to get yet. It's tough,

With my busy life-- all my life-- I find myself instantly alone and a little lost of what can I do now. It's been a shocker! But I know Jesus is just a hanging on to me.  :)  I'm sure he has some sort of plan but I must get to feel better first, hopefully soon. Thanks again.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 06:30:12 PM by tinka »

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2012, 07:42:04 PM »

Nice to have you back, tinka!!

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2012, 08:45:07 PM »

Nice to have you back, tinka!!

Yes, very much so.

Johann

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2012, 04:41:53 AM »

Thank you for giving us your background, tinka. Just keep on writing.

Thanks very much Di,
Yes, :) I guess I'm from the old school lol and still in the 50's idea of living. My great Nannie was missionary in England and my Grammy sat on the queens lap when about 2 or 3 with her long flowing curls that drew attention.

Guess that is about the only thing sort of great in background. But been raised always knowing the beginning way of first Adventist. But as I grew I was not sure of --why about everything. So that's just me, lol I got to know all the fine details about everything. Never even read one single book but always heard about Ellen. In fact "greats" they all met her. But as I got older I started seeing and hearing different sides and different understanding until it got down to a certain number and then I realized I could not make it with that literal number.

Boy was I in shock and disappointed. I asked and asked for many years
what and why am I in this religion. So Di I just had to find out!  My mother ended up marrying a Catholic in the long run but he was killed when I was very young and she kept him from making me a Catholic. Just don't know how all that happened. So.. before I was baptized I had to know what it was all about and had to make sure I was doing the right thing for right religion. lol sure did take a lot of reading to see why I lived like I did. But in the end it all worked out as I did love the Lord with all my heart. and decided to find out just who this lady was.  lol when the first book I thought I should read I thought was bout her. Instead the first thing I read was the Bible clear through cause I did not know how I was going to get in the gates without knowing at least God's Word. (laugh) the next book was Great C. and the reason for that was I thought that was the book all about Ellen and of course I was very young. Boy did I get a head full. I think she mentions herself I counted one time.   But one thing that impressed me at a very early age was the comparison of the writing of this book and the Bible I finished first which just seemed like a continuation of something very inspired. Well that started the ball rolling and I could never put her books down and just kept going. It finally felt I actually knew her in character and personally, I enjoyed it much and realized I was in the right place and from then on felt so endowed from God that he let me know His perfect Word of which I still like to learn and it never seems to stop with continually learning.
Sorry for such a long post but glad to have someone to talk to for few...

Now with large family all gone and into their busy lives and sort of far away and all alone mostly. I sort of get on here so I can hear people talk and wright. sort of gives me an outlet. But that is right I sure don't agree what is going on with in our gates today but of course if it was not going like this I could not believe cause EGW said this would be the going thing...happening in last days, and now at this age most of us oldies can see it all happen before our eyes. I hope this sorrowful world can soon see the New Day. But the younger still have a lot of experience to get yet. It's tough,

With my busy life-- all my life-- I find myself instantly alone and a little lost of what can I do now. It's been a shocker! But I know Jesus is just a hanging on to me.  :)  I'm sure he has some sort of plan but I must get to feel better first, hopefully soon. Thanks again.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up