Theology Category > Sabbath School

2012 05 10 When Love Responds

(1/2) > >>

Johann:
What do we lack when we do not lead our friends to Christ?

How can we help Obama becoming a more fruitful disciple?

Or are we then reaching too far?

Why are so few people attending our outreach programs?

Or should we be reaching out to our friends?

tinka:

--- Quote from: Johann on May 30, 2012, 04:20:22 PM ---What do we lack when we do not lead our friends to Christ?

Discernment on which environment we want to bring them into.

How can we help Obama becoming a more fruitful disciple?

Voting him out so he can become humble.

No

Do you really want to bring them in to a divided church that teaches truth but works against truth in actions. Some are in this category and some not.  SP says in last days it is better to with hold then to bring new people in as it would be better if they did not know truth and then fall from wrong witnessing within our church.

Or should we be reaching out to our friends?

It's what ever circumstance we bring them into. I know a church that would totally confuse anyone to their loss of salvation.  It's now probably better on a one to one basis that truth seeking individuals will keep on the search for the true will of God and work as individuals or that can stay strong within weak environment.

--- End quote ---

Johann:
When I double checked the date for this lesson I discovered that 2012 06 10 is on a Sunday, and this was the date given in my copy of the lesson for Sabbath, June 9!

A printing mistake? How do such mistakes take place?

A mistake finding its way among God's People is mentioned in the Wednesday section of this lesson. How can such a mistake be corrected?

Johann:

--- Quote ---John 14:15

New International Version (NIV)
Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit

15 “If you love me, keep my commands.
--- End quote ---

Which comes first? Why?

Johann:

--- Quote from: tinka on May 31, 2012, 02:08:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: Johann on May 30, 2012, 04:20:22 PM ---What do we lack when we do not lead our friends to Christ?

Discernment on which environment we want to bring them into.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Can you give us an example?

--- Quote ---How can we help Obama becoming a more fruitful disciple?

Voting him out so he can become humble.

No
--- End quote ---
Are there other "targets" who are more important to you?
--- Quote ---

Do you really want to bring them in to a divided church that teaches truth but works against truth in actions. Some are in this category and some not.  SP says in last days it is better to with hold then to bring new people in as it would be better if they did not know truth and then fall from wrong witnessing within our church.

--- End quote ---
How do you determine the standards?
--- Quote ---Or should we be reaching out to our friends?

It's what ever circumstance we bring them into. I know a church that would totally confuse anyone to their loss of salvation.  It's now probably better on a one to one basis that truth seeking individuals will keep on the search for the true will of God and work as individuals or that can stay strong within weak environment.

--- End quote ---
So we just leave our best friends alone to be lost?[/quote]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version