Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Amazing Facts & Weimar Institute Join Ministries  (Read 11855 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Amazing Facts & Weimar Institute Join Ministries
« on: April 10, 2008, 04:51:59 AM »

From the Weimar Alumni Yahoo Group.

Wed Apr 9, 2008 4:34 pm (PDT)
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

After two years of heartfelt prayer, study, discussion, and observing the leading of the Lord, Amazing Facts and Weimar Institute voted on April 6, 2008 to proceed with a bold new joint venture.  Their respective boards approved an agreement whereby the operations of Weimar Institute will be administered by Amazing Facts with a new board of directors providing direction to both ministries.

It is our firm conviction that this cooperative venture will ultimately save resources while strengthening the primary ministries of evangelism, education, and health.  Both organizations ares excited about this new synergistic opportunity for Christian mission.

The new AF/WI board will soon proceed with selecting new key administration for the Weimar Institute. Many details remain to be worked out which will be announced at a later date. Please join us in prayer that this new association will be blessed of the Lord and be used to expand His kingdom by combining teaching, preaching, and healing in accordance with His example.

"Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people." - Matthew 9:35

Watch for future announcements as plans unfold.

Ozzie

Re: Amazing Facts & Weimar Institute Join Ministries
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 10:42:03 PM »

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

After two years of heartfelt prayer, study, discussion, and observing the leading of the Lord, Amazing Facts and Weimar Institute voted on April 6, 2008 to proceed with a bold new joint venture.  Their respective boards approved an agreement whereby the operations of Weimar Institute will be administered by Amazing Facts with a new board of directors providing direction to both ministries.

It is our firm conviction that this cooperative venture will ultimately save resources while strengthening the primary ministries of evangelism, education, and health.  Both organizations ares excited about this new synergistic opportunity for Christian mission.

The new AF/WI board will soon proceed with selecting new key administration for the Weimar Institute. Many details remain to be worked out which will be announced at a later date. Please join us in prayer that this new association will be blessed of the Lord and be used to expand His kingdom by combining teaching, preaching, and healing in accordance with His example.

"Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people." - Matthew 9:35

Thank you for keeping us up to do date Bob. I appreciate reading the news, although I can post very little these past few weeks, due to a fractured arm. Ouch!  :TY:
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 07:53:26 AM »

So, if Weimar is closing, is there still a "merge" with AF? HELP ME! I'm confused! (I could have put this question in the other thread about Weimar closing too?! Feel free to move it if it would be better there.  ???)

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Thank you for keeping us up to do date Bob. I appreciate reading the news, although I can post very little these past few weeks, due to a fractured arm. Ouch!  :TY:
"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 04:45:37 PM »

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Thank you for keeping us up to to date Bob. I appreciate reading the news, although I can post very little these past few weeks, due to a fractured arm. Ouch!  :TY:

Ozzie--just noticed this--so sorry about your arm!

How is it feeling by now?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Ozzie

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 10:48:28 PM »

Ozzie--just noticed this--so sorry about your arm!

How is it feeling by now?

Thanks for asking Artiste. It's heaps better now, but I need to be careful how I move and picking up the phone quickly, from an angle that is not good for my arm, reminds me to be more careful the next time (till I forget again the next time!)  :purr:
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2008, 02:23:43 PM »

I can imagine!  Well, keep taking care of it!
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2008, 04:27:28 PM »

"So, if Weimar is closing, is there still a "merge" with AF? HELP ME! I'm confused! (I could have put this question in the other thread about Weimar closing too?! Feel free to move it if it would be better there.  )" Snoopy

Weimar will merge into AF and be utilized for AF training and health programs.

GAJ
Pages: [1]   Go Up