Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The 2300 days  (Read 21235 times)

tinka

• Veteran Member
Re: The 2300 days
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2012, 12:42:24 AM »

Personnel message sent to me also :

You have just been sent a personal message by NJK Project on Advent Talk.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Since you all are cowards and hide behind your spurious “moderating” in order to openly and transparently avoid having to confront and answer the truth then here your answers to your public postings. And I formally warn you that your shielded continued misconstruing, malqauoting and/or explicit libel and slandering of me, my character, my work and my blog/project is actionably most illegal, combined with your “moderating” blocking of my answer. So do consider yourselves from this notice formally, validly and lawfully warned.

That said, my response to your “Re: The 2300 days” thread posting about me:

Murcielago: You can only fancifully wish that I am trying to impress you...’You thought I was altogether like yourselves’. Your even lucky I bother to discuss this topic with you all

Bob Pickle: Oh I got you a long time ago Bob. You will only get it later and much too late. Keep up the “great work”. And really... my deliberate non-answer of your spurious claim ‘must mean that you are absolute right. Great!!! then do vacuously “conclude away” and make my day!! In case you can’t notice that is all like the infantile “reasonable” reasoning of an 8-year=old = “third grader”!

tinka: ‘“Physician” please heal thyself....’

NJK I really believe you are serial "of something" and it is not good. In fact the word "warning" sounds pretty threatening I believe anyone close to you should be on guard.  You must be pretty well secluded and to your self as anyone close to you would be seeing that you get help.  You cannot be a guru from anyone here. No followers or partakers of your nonsense will provide you worship or aid your self worship.   Just calling someone a Physician when you don't know any better is a surmised lie and used this type of surmising all through your book of many avenues with no outlets. Then use scripture words to fit your "serial" thinking. The funniest part of these accusations from you to posters are totally comical as you understand us perfectly and you do get our point and presents an adverse response to your ego which you cannot stand or tolerate. Your book expresses all your strange turmoil. In fact sounds like a case that brought on the movie Sybil with some sort of background that caused this horrific trauma.  I am surprised your not "eating" grass !! or are you.  Your writing confirms your sickness.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 01:14:25 AM by tinka »

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2012, 01:06:09 AM »

A scammer recently tried to scam my son. When I caught her she threatened to report me to the FBI. Not an unusual reaction from that type when they are unmasked. People who try hiding emptiness behind a facade of verbosity are no different.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2012, 11:11:17 AM »

2 more Pm messages

Subject: New Personal Message: Response to your Posting about me
Date: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 8:38 PM

You have just been sent a personal message by NJK Project on Advent Talk.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Keep up the slandering tinka....it is all been duly documented!

Are you nuts? you come on here and slandered SDA, EGW, Scripture and all that tried to help you that you so arrogantly wrote for everyone to see and determine- you got a big problem. OH, I believe you are and maybe dangerous with that tantrum characteristic especially read out of your book. You don't even know when to be embarrassed and your superiority and self exaltation is obnoxious. Most of this discernment comes from reading the book called "yourself".
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up