Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Membership Breakdown Change Notice  (Read 15492 times)

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
Membership Breakdown Change Notice
« on: June 15, 2008, 07:43:50 AM »

There has been the change in the required number of posts to transition from New Member status to Junior Member status, therefore, if you can no longer see certain forums because of your member status, it means that you need to make more posts.

Womzie

Re: Membership Breakdown Change Notice
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 11:52:38 PM »

There has been the change in the required number of posts to transition from New Member status to Junior Member status, therefore, if you can no longer see certain forums because of your member status, it means that you need to make more posts.

Daryl, where can I find this information regarding the number of posts to transition from New Member to Junior etc.?

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 04:44:01 AM »

Junior Member status now requires 12 posts with the next member status requiring 24 posts, etc.

Womzie

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 05:17:55 AM »

Junior Member status now requires 12 posts with the next member status requiring 24 posts, etc.
Yes, I get the gist of what you are saying, but I have been looking for the list that tells you how many posts you need to post to become a Junior Member etc., and how many types of members there are, and I'm blowed if I can see anything in the forum rules about it.  Of course, I am getting old and me eyesight isn't what it used to be.  That's why I was asking.  I was hoping you could point it out to me, or isn't it posted anywhere?

Thanks.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 05:36:05 AM »

This has nothing to do with the Forum Rules.

It is the way things are set up here at AT, which can be changed at any time at the disgression of the Administrator, which is me.

At the moment, the only one that opens up access into other forum/s of AT, is the number of posts required to become a Junior Member of AT.

Womzie

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 05:17:18 PM »

This has nothing to do with the Forum Rules.

It is the way things are set up here at AT, which can be changed at any time at the disgression of the Administrator, which is me.

At the moment, the only one that opens up access into other forum/s of AT, is the number of posts required to become a Junior Member of AT.
Ok.  I get that.  But I don't seem to be making myself understood.  Is there ANYWHERE where it
1.  says how many posts you need to post before you are upgraded to the next step (e.g. from New member to Junior member; from Junior member to whatever the next one is and so on;
2.  tells new members like me the various titles and what they mean.  (E.g. I see many titles, "Administrator" (self explanatory), Global Administrator, Veteran Member, Full Member, Senior Member etc.  (that is - How does one become a Veteran/Full/Senior Member?)
I'm hoping that this is clearer?  If not I'll just give up and live in limbo-land... :-\
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 05:24:32 PM by Womzie »

GrammieT

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 05:34:03 PM »

Dear Womzie:   :australia:

I had the same problem when I got locked out of my thread of interest.  :hot:  Just look in the upper left corner of your post under your name whenever you post and you will see just how many posts you have made.  Simple really, but I agree - until ya know that teensie weensie little bit of info it's a puzzle that's hard to find the answer to!    :console:

Darryl  :-* please stop making us run around like  :rabbit: and tell folks up front what the deal is!   :purr:

GrammieT   :dogwag:   :usa:

christined

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 07:11:41 AM »

Now I know why I can't get into the SDA Other Forum now.  Thanks for enlightening me.  I also didn't know that 12 posts had to be made instead of six.  Guess I better post so that I can read.  So much for being a lurker. :dogwag:

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 08:36:38 AM »

Well, I guess it's one way of drawing out the lurkers. :D

Kitty

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2008, 07:14:50 PM »

Ha, so we need to post more.  I have noticed that there are not as many posters as there used to be.  Perhaps it is because it seems that there a few that keep this site going by haggling back and forth between them.
People need to share their concerns though.  Perhaps if the major players in this drama will truly realize that many eyes are noticing what they are doing, most notably God and the angels, they will think more about their actions.
I appreciate Johann.  He is a true Christian gentlemen and willing to speak out on what he has experienced for himself.
Kitty

Johann

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2008, 12:12:57 AM »

Ha, so we need to post more.  I have noticed that there are not as many posters as there used to be.  Perhaps it is because it seems that there a few that keep this site going by haggling back and forth between them.
People need to share their concerns though.  Perhaps if the major players in this drama will truly realize that many eyes are noticing what they are doing, most notably God and the angels, they will think more about their actions.
I appreciate Johann.  He is a true Christian gentlemen and willing to speak out on what he has experienced for himself.
Kitty

:TY:, Kitty, for your kind words.  :welcome: to Advent Talk, although I do not know who you are.

It is our prayer that responsible people will come to the realization what is the truth, and act accordingly. 3ABN could be such a great blessing, and the Lord would bless it more abundantly, if it was led by people willing to face reality, and the work would gain greater victories if not hampered by the consequences of improper actions.

Let's pray for the eye salve from above, and willingness to go forward in faith.
Pages: [1]   Go Up