Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bert Haloviak, Women & Culture  (Read 20808 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: Bert Haloviak, Women & Culture
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2012, 06:10:08 AM »

Your response does not surprise me any more because you will never understand what I am trying to say.

What you are trying to say is that it is all right ordain women to be local pastors of local churches. But you resist discussing that general point to see whether it is sound or not, because you want to hold on to it even if it isn't sound. Am I correct?

I take your failure to address the point regarding there being differences between various types of ordination to be a concession that there indeed is a difference between the ordination of elders, deacons, ministers, physicians, deaconesses, and Christian help workers.

Johann

Re: Bert Haloviak, Women & Culture
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2012, 06:47:36 AM »

Your response does not surprise me any more because you will never understand what I am trying to say.

What you are trying to say is that it is all right ordain women to be local pastors of local churches. But you resist discussing that general point to see whether it is sound or not, because you want to hold on to it even if it isn't sound. Am I correct?

I take your failure to address the point regarding there being differences between various types of ordination to be a concession that there indeed is a difference between the ordination of elders, deacons, ministers, physicians, deaconesses, and Christian help workers.

No comments!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up