Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN violates federal court order  (Read 16284 times)

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
Re: 3ABN violates federal court order
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2012, 04:58:07 PM »

Glad to hear they have dropped it, Bob.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 05:01:17 PM by Alex L. Walker »
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: 3ABN violates federal court order
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2012, 04:42:50 AM »

With regard to settlement numbers, the last numbers I had any knowledge of that were in discussion had already reached the low seven figures. The comprehensive addition of the Virginia claims clearly added significant value. My best guess is that we have a low seven figure "structured" settlement with a present value in the low seven figures but paid out over many years, similar to an annuity.

Note that a recent case settled and publicly disclosed gave each victim just over $3MM dollars and given the case here I would suggest there were reasonably equivalent settlements.

POINT IS: 3ABN HAD TO PAY FOR THE SINS OF TOMMY RAY SHELTON AND THE COVER-UP LEAD BY DANNY LEE SHELTON. THAT IS NEWS!!!

Remember, this all began with an SDA official faxing me the claims against Tommy Ray Shelton in August of 2006. Ironically, Bob had been at ASI and come across similar allegations, including raised eyebrows at the presentation of Danny's new wife. The investigation began, was joindered and has continued to this very date!!!

JUSTICE TAKES TIME!!!! As an old friend from Virginia waxes eloquently "Justice grinds on slowly, but it grinds fine with time!!!"

And then there is the FINAL JUDGMENT!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up