Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Official Statement Regarding Angus T. Jones and the Seventh-day Adventist Church  (Read 4380 times)

Sister

• Veteran Member

Official Statement Regarding Angus T. Jones and the Seventh-day Adventist Church:

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=84ac041b8b705798057dab6f2&id=40821ae83a

Search youtube http://www.youtube.com/: THE FORERUNNER CHRONICLES Angus T. Jones,  to hear the testimony that the above statement regards.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 11:44:58 AM by Sister »

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine

It is also my understanding that he was interviewed last evening on the Hope Channel on a program called Turning Point.

Stan

I posted this on www.clubadventist.com, Gerry Chudleigh  from the Pacific Union Conference posted.

Wednesday evening I worshiped with about 40 people at the Valley Crossroads Seventh-day Adventist church. I also acted as host and coordinator for members of the entertainment press who came there to interview and photograph anyone connected with Angus T. Jones, who is a member there. Tomorrow morning I will worship there again, along with Betty Cooney, Southern California communication director.

Besides worshiping, we will work with the local members to welcome any members of the press and to let them know that neither Angus nor any members of his family will be there this week. The senior pastor, Royal Harrison, is fulfilling a previously schedule speaking appointment in Atlanta, Georgia.

Adventists and others will be happy to know that the Valley Crossroads church is exactly the kind of place where you would want your own loved ones to belong. The facility is attractive and well maintained by people who obviously care about details. The pastoral staff are professional, loving, and affirming of everyone, whether members or guests. The members have created a supportive family environment — taking care of each other and serving their community with a variety of programs. It is not at all difficult to see why Angus and some of his family and friends love this church.

Obviously this is a difficult time for Angus. Please join the members of this congregation in praying that he will draw strength from God and from his church family. --Gerry Chudleigh.

Sister

• Veteran Member

It is also my understanding that he was interviewed last evening on the Hope Channel on a program called Turning Point.

This is the link for watching that episode of Turning Point:

http://www.theadventistchannel.com/watch/Turning_Point:_Angus_T._Jones/specials/
Pages: [1]   Go Up