Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Danny's paranoia claims Linda Shelton is the source "Trin" is his daughter story  (Read 13097 times)

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member

A novel idea to raise money fro 3ABN from DLS himself:

Danny ante's up $100,000 for a REAL DNA test and if he wins you contribute $10k to 3ABN...now that is desperation fundraising...but then blames the entire episode on Linda Shelton...he remains a delusional nutcase...I have never heard Linda Shelton even suggest he is the father of "Trin";  But, I would not trust him in the house with my teenage daughter based on the calls I have received regarding the DLS penchant for young girls...that is the issue, not "Trin". 

However, I would propose he come up with $100,000 for each and every statement from ANY lady accusing him of an inappropriate relationship, if they can develop evidence to support their claims and I bet the room fills with applicants...in fact, I have a good starting list that would break even his bank!!! I in some cases I know where the evidence can be found!!! Now that is a worthy wager and we would have fun with all those Federal Cases!!!

MAKE MY DAY!!!

In the interim, enjoy the read and peak into the delusional paranoid mind of a fallen "annointed one":

Date: Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Subject: Re: forward
To: Ron Shelton <rhshelton63@gmail.com>

When forwarding the reader should keep in mind.
Lorraine Day had the option of having court approved DNA tests done. She refused and said that it would cost her too much and that she wanted to do them herself.
1. She flew to Benton
2. Checked the Passport of Trinity, which is shown on her website and agreed it was Trin..so did the test.
3. After test results came back that I was not the Father she then claimed that we might have substituted another child.
4. We had the same DNA lab test the Mother sample supplied by Lorraine Day to see if it would be a match with the little girl that Lorraine Day sampled. Test results said the mother tested by Lorraine Day was the mother of the little girl tested by Lorraine Day but disqualified/rejected the potential Father tested by Lorraine Day as the Father. I was the potential father of the test.  DNA rejected that it was possible for me to be the Father of Trin.

I've got an idea:
If Linda and the Dr. will pay for a court approved DNA test... I will give them $100,000 if the DNA matches that proves I am Trinity's Father. If I am not Trinity's Father they just have to donate $10,000 to 3ABN and sign a notorized statement that they will write a public letter stating that they have falsely accused me of being her Father and apologize.

Think about it.. Linda and the Dr. could get $100,000 from me for exposing the truth. Plus the DNA evidence would be there that could get me removed from 3ABN.
In Fact if a court approved DNA concludes that I am Trinity's Father I will publically resign!

Ron and Teresa. You have permission from me to forward this ONE email only to Linda. I will predict what will happen ahead of time.
1. She will not take me up on this challenge because she knows she is lying!
She will offer excuses but she has tried for 9 yrs to destroy my character and has not been able to do so. So if she really believes I am the Father here is her chance to get me removed from 3ABN!

Ron, when we were kids we called this "put up or shut up"!  I offered all of the above to Lorraine Day but she insisted that she administer the test then tried to lie her way out that she was wrong and wouldn't apologize as she said she would.

I will say it again, Linda will not take me up on this challange to her lies about me because she knows the truth.

Teresa, is this being open enough about Linda's charges against me?

I will not revisit old paths anymore and waste time with those being used by the Devil to try to tear down the work of the Lord. I am only sending this one message because for whatever reason Teresa seems to believe Linda's lie. After this there will be no more reason to believe any of Linda's lies. She will be exposed.
I have moved on years ago..Linda knows she caused the divorce by her relationship with the Dr.  It seems her unhappiness all these years would be a slap in the face to her boyfriend/husband?. If she is in the Lord's will she should also be happy and move on as I have.

It's simple to me: One time only. Linda agrees to do the DNA challenge or stops telling the lies. If she refuses the $100,000 challenge and continues to stick with her story, then whomever is dooped by her...deserves it!

NOW WE NEED A RESPONSE FROM DR LORRAINE DAY...Can't trust any one sided story from Danny Lee Shelton...

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

horsethief

This is just another Danny Shelton smokescreen. He knows that this recent settlement is only the tip of the iceberg. Other victims are coming forward. If anything, this recent letter shows that he is desperate and scared.

guide4him

Sounds like Danny Lee Shelton is getting more and more mental all the time. Where did Linda Shelton come into this situation?  She was trying to get away from Danny Shelton's harrassment.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member

Other victims are coming forward.

What other victims are coming forward?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member

But, I would not trust him in the house with my teenage daughter based on the calls I have received regarding the DLS penchant for young girls...

What have the calls revealed about Danny Shelton's penchant for young girls, Gailon?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member

And how did you know about the "calls"? I find this puzzling as I do not recall ever speaking with you directly!!!

They can be summed up as two categories:"

Young ladies (employees) complaining they were offered compensation for "favors";

Specific allegations of alleged molestation by the anointed one to under-aged girls, in one case a specific allegation that it is claimed required an abortion. Obviously, I await medical records as supporting evidence!!! One allegation was supported by a collateral source, but the victim claims to fear retribution!!!

Time, however, is on our side and evidence to support allegations is purportedly being put together. It is a legal teams dream case!!!
Just not sure how much money is recoverable as they seem to have "claims made" policies with some exclusions and there is a question as to Directors and Officers legal liability, including some statute of limitations issues, but tolling is a plausible argument.

As I have previously stated, one would be extremely naive to believe that Alex Walker was the ONLY victim of Tommy Ray Shelton at 3ABN!!! Shall we say this is a DEVELOPING story as allegations are easy but corroberation can be difficult, including careful analysis of time, place and opportunity.

I trust that is sufficient to satisfy your curiousity!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing

But, I would not trust him in the house with my teenage daughter based on the calls I have received regarding the DLS penchant for young girls...

What have the calls revealed about Danny Shelton's penchant for young girls, Gailon?

And how did you know about the "calls"? I find this puzzling as I do not recall ever speaking with you directly!!!

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member

Thanks, Bob!   :)

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member

in one case a specific allegation that it is claimed required an abortion.

Is it possible to get the medical records to document that?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member

And how would Ted Wilson regard that, seeing as how he has appeared on 3ABN with Danny Shelton?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member

And what makes you think he would even care?

And how would Ted Wilson regard that, seeing as how he has appeared on 3ABN with Danny Shelton?

horsethief

in one case a specific allegation that it is claimed required an abortion.

Is it possible to get the medical records to document that?

My guess is, if this occurred, then any medical records have probably been collected and destroyed by the televangelist himself. He's not above paying for something like that them if it could potentially damage his reputation.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member

You're probably right.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine

Why wouldn't he care?
And what makes you think he would even care?

Pages: [1]   Go Up