Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: What happened to the "other site"?  (Read 30986 times)

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: What happened to the "other site"?
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2013, 05:22:53 AM »

When Finley or Wilson Jr go on 3ABN and effectively endorse Danny Lee Shelton they demonstrate a lack of character and pathetic compromise. They are both fully aware that Danny Lee Shelton is an adulterer and provaricater in chief!! They also know Jim Gilley!!!

That same issue now haunts them in their failure to meet the outright rebellion by unions and conferences on Women's Ordination and we will reap the whirlwind with a fury!!!

And they both need to be met HEAD ON with the clear understanding of just where this compromise of principals will lead before it is way too late to recover...but, then, maybe we do not recover!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

What about when people like Elder Ted Wilson are on 3ABN with Danny and others?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2013, 06:24:30 AM »

What about when people like Elder Ted Wilson are on 3ABN with Danny and others?

Good question!
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

horsethief

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2013, 08:01:06 AM »

Ted Wilson is a moron. The man knows that Danny Shelton is a crook. He, just like Doug Batchelor and Mark Finley, are politicians that will compromise principle to get exposure.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2013, 04:11:17 PM »

You really think so?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2013, 06:15:56 PM »

Ted Wilson is a moron. The man knows that Danny Shelton is a crook. He, just like Doug Batchelor and Mark Finley, are politicians that will compromise principle to get exposure.

HERE, HERE!!!! They have failed to meet the largest open rebellion since John Harvey Kellogg!!! And we will reap the whirlwind!!! Get ready to get A LOT SMALLER!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

horsethief

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2013, 10:54:56 PM »

You really think so?

Yes I really think so... Doug Batchelor made all that stink about how women's ordination was unbiblical (in his opinion), yet his 'Amazing Facts' clearly has a strong and supportive relationship with 3abn. There is NO WAY he does not know about child molestation at 3abn. Also, every SDA church leader knows that Danny dumped his wife for a younger woman, unbiblically. No one can claim ignorance about 3abn any longer.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2013, 11:10:19 AM »

You really think so?
Yes I really think so... Doug Batchelor made all that stink about how women's ordination was unbiblical (in his opinion), yet his 'Amazing Facts' clearly has a strong and supportive relationship with 3abn. There is NO WAY he does not know about child molestation at 3abn. Also, every SDA church leader knows that Danny dumped his wife for a younger woman, unbiblically. No one can claim ignorance about 3abn any longer.

I agree with the Doug Batchelor thing.  My understanding is that he has been a long term friend and supporter of Danny Shelton.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2013, 11:20:55 AM »

Here is a question: who is the mentor and who is the student???

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

horsethief

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2013, 01:22:31 PM »

My hunch is that it is more like 'you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.'

Doug Batchelor loves to take his contrary, traditionalist opinions and message and make himself look like this "voice crying in the wilderness." Yet when it comes to his friend, who gives him the opportunity and the stage to proclaim his messages, he turns a deaf ear and  blind eye to his moral shortcomings.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2013, 06:26:49 PM »

Wow! Last time that other site went down, was it down this long? It's been down 5 days now.

Are they going to make any attempt to resurrect it?

I know Cindy has been online here since it went down. Cindy, will the site be going back up? Why is it down?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2013, 12:33:15 PM »

I just thought it was down for good...

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2013, 05:21:55 PM »

It is still saying this over at that other site:
The website you were trying to reach is temporarily unavailable.
Please check back soon.

If you are the owner of this website, please log in for additional
information or contact us as soon as possible.

~ Cindy

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2013, 03:22:49 PM »

It is still saying this over at that other site:
The website you were trying to reach is temporarily unavailable.
Please check back soon.

If you are the owner of this website, please log in for additional
information or contact us as soon as possible.

As an Adminstrator I will say that the other website appears to be unavailable... and will continue to be so IMO as these arguments and attacks are petty and a waste of time for most since those involved have mostly moved on or have  lost sight of how to proceed, or refuse to cast pearls to swine or have dogs turn and rend. ..  The good news being a priority, and those with emnity being a mostly ineffectual and losing party not worth the time for those who haven't lost touch. I don't need to tell you the fruits of those on each side , YOU KNOW THEM. Whether you refuse to acknowledge them or not.  I, myself, may post here, if allowed, and if any here are interested, as the inclination and spirit moves me--- or not..

Is not, is too, traded arguments and insults are dumb, right? Facts are needed and so is Christian love, imo. The lack of love causes so many to wax cold and be offended... ,The lack of both love and facts has caused so many on both sides to fall by the wayside IMHO. I myself had to recoup and pray for months... This is all soooo sick and negative, Is it helping our brethren? Is it our calling? I don't believe so...

Jesus is coming, bigger troubles are coming, people need to be prepared. Are we so focused on our desires and grievances that we have lost sight of that? I HOPE NOT. <3

We are accountable. I hope and pray we can all stand in that day.

~ Cindy
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 04:07:21 PM by ~ Cindy »

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2013, 06:38:27 PM »

Cindy: As an administrator and a person who likes "facts" can you assure me that the defamatory post over on that site will be removed? It is baseless and untrue. And if "truth" is Danny he should know that, because this issue was brought up in discovery and was proven to be a lie. So, when can I expect it to be removed?

•note• yes, there was a letter sent. I'm not denying that. However, there is sworn testimony that the allegation was not true. The supposed "uncle" admitted he lied and even said he didn't have a nephew. The supposed "uncles" mother even stated that it was a lie. So care to take your own advice and only allow facts?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 06:42:28 PM by Alex L. Walker »
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

horsethief

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2013, 07:56:05 PM »

Hey Cindy... Welcome back!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up