Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: What happened to the "other site"?  (Read 30918 times)

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
Re: What happened to the "other site"?
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2013, 05:41:52 PM »

Well, I see, Cindy hasn't responded yet. Cindy, Ask Steffan if he has received the email and certified letter I sent to him. Think he will make the 10 day deadline I set? He better, I don't make idle threats.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2013, 06:46:58 PM »

Are you all aware that the other site is up and running again?

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2013, 09:51:25 PM »

Are you all aware that the other site is up and running again?
Yes, hence the above post from Alex.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2013, 03:45:43 AM »

I should have known that was the reason why he posted that.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2013, 07:06:13 AM »

I should have known that was the reason why he posted that.
No problem  :)
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2013, 02:19:23 PM »

Steffan:

No, I said there was a letter written. NOT AT ALL as Truth said. I have proof that both the "uncle" and mother of the uncle say it's a lie. I have hired an attorney. So keep on posting, buddy.

Also, Steffan, you keep bringing up Virginia? You keep proving that you have NO CLUE what you're talking about. Like I said, keep on posting....you're just hurting yourself.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 02:37:33 PM by Alex L. Walker »
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2013, 11:24:19 AM »

I would like to say Thank you to "Truth" and Steffan for doing the right thing and taking down that post.
Alex L. Walker

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2013, 04:12:54 PM »

Apparently, Danny Shelton didn't like it that Alex complained to BlueHost about that allegedly defamatory post that Steffan finally took down.

Since Steffan didn't fix the problem within 48 hours, BlueHost suspended his account. He therefore moved his website to Amazon, and kept on going. But perhaps Alex's legal threats convinced Steffan to take it down, whereas BlueHost didn't.

At any rate, Danny didn't like it and decided to play tit for tat. BlueHost has an absurd, anti-American, anti-free speech, and ant-First Amendment policy which as enforced says that you can't use a public figure's full name without their permission. So everyone better be careful about saying "Barack Obama" on any internet forum or website hosted by BlueHost.

So I received three Terms of Service complaints from BlueHost saying that I had to remove Danny Shelton's full name within 24 hours, which I did. The three websites in question now are hosted elsewhere.

The real reason I'm saying this is that I just discovered a problem with email being sent to email addresses at this domain. It's now fixed. So if you sent any email to this domain on March 19 or later, you might want to resend it after waiting up to 4 hours.

But it does make you wonder just how involved Danny is on that other site that he would complain to BlueHost so soon after Steffan's site went down.

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2013, 09:36:19 PM »

Not only that, but who would have known the information that "Truth" posted, unless it was Danny or Molly? None of that was public information. NONE.

So, Danny, if that was you who posted it, then you're aware of the proof that I have that the "uncle" lied. Correct? You're also aware that it was investigated by the Church among others? Right? Where they spoke to the alleged "Uncle" and the "Uncle's" mother and they both said it was not true, correct? The mother even went as far as stating that her son had "issues."

If you are not Danny, I'm curious where you received your information? However, I do appreciate your willingness to take that completely illegal and defamatory post down.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 04:02:47 AM by Alex L. Walker »
Alex L. Walker

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2013, 06:22:34 AM »

The evidence clearly shows they are "AFFILIATED" and remain a great source of intelligence from behind the IRON CURTAIN.

Keep up the great work Danny!!! I think it is best described as IMAGE DESTRUCTION!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2013, 08:31:23 AM »

Not only that, but who would have known the information that "Truth" posted, unless it was Danny or Molly? None of that was public information. NONE.

Quite interesting that "Truth" claimed to know what was on my computer. Am I being spied upon?

There is another possibility. Danny, 3ABN, Hayes, and Simpson all squawked so loudly that we would publish what we had obtained in discovery, even though I still haven't published the emails Melody sent me. And yet "Truth" has revealed in a garbled way what I produced in discovery last summer. Now isn't that how one spells h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2013, 08:54:44 AM »

Are you going to publish the emails Melody sent you?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2013, 08:57:04 AM »

The evidence clearly shows they are "AFFILIATED" and remain a great source of intelligence from behind the IRON CURTAIN.

Keep up the great work Danny!!! I think it is best described as IMAGE DESTRUCTION!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

I just assumed that Danny S. was dictating to them what to say.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2013, 08:19:15 PM »

Are you going to publish the emails Melody sent you?

I have no intention to.

Battle Creek

« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2013, 01:15:19 PM »

It seems like the  former president refused to be seen together with Danny Shelton. What has happened to leadership?
It is not always men who are best adapted to the successful management of a church. —Manuscript Releases 19:56.{PaM 36.2}
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up