Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: What happened to the "other site"?  (Read 30983 times)

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
Re: What happened to the "other site"?
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2013, 01:08:33 PM »

"Truth" is undoubtedly Danny Shelton or someone VERY close. Danny first of all your facts stink. You are correct Alice D. did leave her husband not because she was with another man, as you say....but because James D who was the principle of Ezra Christian School was having an affair with a STUDENT who attended Ezra. Why don't you get your facts straight, before you get yourself into trouble. This is another example of the same thing I had to threaten you with to make you delete your absolute lies on the other site.

Like I told you then and I will tell you now...KEEP IT UP! You must love legal battles, huh, Danny "Truth"?

Furthermore, I think it is disgusting of you to bring their divorce into this. But that is your MO isn't it? So why should I be surprised. I mean after having faced two questionable divorces yourself it seems odd that you would open that can of worms. Unbelievable.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 01:16:45 PM by Alex L. Walker »
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2013, 05:15:50 AM »

LOL. "Truth" seems to have anger issues. It comes out in the vile, hateful posts on the "other site."

I was at Danny's house because Carol called me over there to try and calm Tommy down. He was upset and laying in the floor after one of the accusations had been made. Danny knows this is true. He was even in the room part of the time and was asking questions about it. He can deny it of course, but it doesn't make it untrue.

Alice did not "leave her husband and kids for another man." As far as I know, she didn't even meet her present husband until years later. I will be notifying her of the slanderous post about her.

Say what you want about me. It won't affect me one bit. I know the truth and so does God. No one else really matters. Have a good day!  :wave:

Truith, if you need someone to talk to about your anger let me know. Maybe I can recommend someone.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2013, 01:54:47 PM »

LOL! For someone who wants to be called "Truth" you certainly are getting angry when truth is spoken. The event happened just as I stated. If I'm lying, Danny, Tommy, Catol or whoever can refute it publicly. Since I post under my real name and you hide behind a computer screen, it's abundantly clear to anyone reading who is truthful and who is angrily denying it.

Your anger is understandable to a degree. You tried for well over a year to tell us Tommy was innocent,  then he admits his guilt in court even going so far as to say "I am remorseful." One cannot be remorseful for something they did not do. Then you said 3AbBN would never settle with Alex, and they did. All on a site that is dwarfed by Adventtalk. You're especially angry at me becausee I still had emails anda letter from from Tommy in which he again admits to what he did. Most of all, you're angry because your intimidation is completely useless against me. Get used to it. That will never change. :)
Duane Clem

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2013, 02:25:31 PM »

Truith, if you need someone to talk to about your anger let me know. Maybe I can recommend someone.

Do you think "Truth" needs counseling? ;)

Anyone know where we can find clips of Tommy's depo where he claims that if he answers simple questions, I think including questions about Danny, that he could become criminally liable?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2013, 02:32:10 PM »

I see that "Truth" manifests a lot of inside knowledge about Tommy's cases, but yet tries to deny that Tommy pled guilty in July 2010 by saying that his Alford plea in early 2012 did not admit to any wrong doing.

Looks like intentional deception, if you ask me, to accuse me of being wrong about the July 2010 plea by only talking about the early 2012 plea. I think "Truth" should change his/her screen name, but then, a liar wouldn't care if their screen name was dishonest.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2013, 02:42:48 PM »

It must be insanely frustrating to try to argue with someone who just won't get angry. Lol
Duane Clem

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2013, 04:03:36 PM »

And no, I don't believe ANYONE needs counseling. The Bible is very clear that we are not to use secular counselors.
Duane Clem

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2013, 08:35:20 PM »

Interesting how "Truth" claims that the affidavits wouldn't hold up in court. How would "Truth" even know?

Remember the days long ago when, was it Bystander?, on BlackSDA.com one of the Danny clones said they thought that the courts wouldn't permit us to do mush discovery to speak of. Well, so much for that legal opinion. The magistrate in southern Illinois told us the day before Simpson filed for dismissal that 3ABN had opened up a can of worms, and it was a very large can of worms. We were entitled to do a lot of discovery when defending ourselves.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2013, 10:48:10 PM »

It makes you wonder what exactly struck a nerve with "Truth" in those affidavits. Something certainly has. I have not seen Alice's affidavit but every word in mine is 100% fact. If "Truth" is not Danny, Carol or Tommy, then "Truth" was not present when the conversation took place and has nothing relevant or factual to add to the discussion. Of course, we don't know who "Truth" is because they are a coward. Sad existence indeed.
Duane Clem

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2013, 11:12:58 AM »

"Truth", you should know about "talking smack" after trashing Alex, Bob, Gailon, me and now Alice. You are a huge hypocrite. Your anger is clouding your judgment. Sad. I'm the SO over cowards like you who hide behind a screen name. Not worth my time. Sorry to disappoint you. Lol
Duane Clem

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2013, 03:18:28 PM »

Just noticed something. It's interesting that it came out I had seen Danny in a restaurant AND the grocery store. That means I've been discussed yet again. Ahhhh, it's heartwarming to have so many loving fans. :cool:
Duane Clem
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up