Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Glenn Dryden  (Read 22510 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: Glenn Dryden
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2013, 10:07:12 PM »

Roger, and his unproven and undocumented claims ( what are they Bob? None have ever  really been told)
Believe me, those claims have been proven true, just not publicly. The details of those allegations will not be made public, nor with the proof. You'll just have to accept that.

Think she will?

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2013, 10:55:51 PM »

Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

~ Cindy

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2013, 04:26:51 PM »

Roger, and his unproven and undocumented claims ( what are they Bob? None have ever  really been told)
Believe me, those claims have been proven true, just not publicly. The details of those allegations will not be made public, nor with the proof. You'll just have to accept that.

I can accept that you say that the claims have not been proven true publicly by your brother or any other, and that the details of the allegations will not be made public by your brother , or apparently any other, nor has a report or charges ever been made, nor will the proof ever be offered publicly, but can you accept that I was posting that exact same thing to Bob Pickle?

Can you accept that without details or proof that I, at the least, cannot just accept your word that it's proven true? MUCH LESS BOB PICKLES WORD, especially when Pickle is claiming Roger went "public" "in his community" and you, Roger's brother seem to be saying the very opposite.

Also you seem to understand Dryden's wrong spirit and actions and Pickle can't see, and even endorses and defends in Dryden all that he accuses and condemns and finds fault with 3ABN for. I'm not saying here in this specific post who's right or who's wrong. I'm just saying here, in regards to that issue that this is double minded on Bob Pickle's part and that's just not right, imo.  Can you accept and acknowledge that, Duane?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 04:39:38 PM by ~ Cindy »

~ Cindy

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2013, 04:55:26 PM »

Bob who made you and Gailon the authority or go to people of the seventh Day Adventist? My point is he should not have went to you and Gailon. How hard is that to understand?

It's not hard to understand. Dryden should have reported it to the authorities first, and then maybe those employing Tommy and left it to them to investigate just as Tommy's church ( the church of God) and the authorities ( in his hometown) had earlier investigated, since he apparently disagreed with their findings and thought he had something new...

Pickle and Joy had nothing to do with either.  We (SDA'S) are supposed to be spreading the good news and the 3 angel's messages not being unequally yolked or walking with the Dryden's of the world.

"Can two walk together, except they be agreed?"

It's a shame as far as I am concerned, that both Pickle and Joy (and Company) do not understand what this means...

Lev 19:15       Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: [but] in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.
Lev 19:16         Thou shalt not go up and down [as] a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I [am] the LORD.
Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
 Lev 19:18         Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I [am] the LORD. 
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 06:47:15 PM by ~ Cindy »

~ Cindy

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2013, 07:50:55 PM »

Think she will?

How off topic and point...

Roger's brother said:
The claims have not been proven true publicly, the details will not be made public, nor will the proof.

Yet you claim:
"Roger went public in his community".
and "As far as the public allegations of Roger go, he alleged that Tommy Shelton had sexually abused him, and that the allegations against Tommy were true."

Go ahead and play ignorant, and wiggle as you do:
I don't understand what problem you see. Roger went public in his community.

but this makes no sense, nor is it  logical when his brother says No, that didn't happen and the community, at least all I have talked to, are clueless...

I will continue to ask questions, especially when you continue to  say such insane things as this:
"The "indictment" of Danny for covering the child molestation allegations up didn't happen until after Thanksgiving 2006, after Walt Thompson revealed information about that cover up, and after Danny refused to explain the discrepancies."

YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED ON THIS FALSE REPORT SO MANY TIMES...
We've all read the letters... nothing was a cover up, those are your words, words you put in the mouths of others. Also DS answered you until it became futile as you accepted nothing and you had both been asked to stop communicating as an outside party was trying to resolve all, and he told you that.

Your problem was you couldn't accept that...

I can quote it all, straight from your own files.(and will) so go ahead and argue, Bob, imho it just makes you look silly and so un in touch with reality and so... deceptive.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 08:13:15 PM by ~ Cindy »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2013, 10:42:24 AM »

It's not hard to understand. Dryden should have reported it to the authorities first, and then maybe those employing Tommy and left it to them to investigate just as Tommy's church ( the church of God) and the authorities ( in his hometown) had earlier investigated, since he apparently disagreed with their findings and thought he had something new...

~ Cindy, the "authorities" who investigated it all in the mid-1980's believed that the allegations against Tommy were true. I can't help it if you have been fed info to the contrary.

Now if you want to produce here the letter that Walt Thompson claims he has, had, or saw that backs up your mere assertion, I would be interested in seeing it.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2013, 10:48:01 AM »

Your response below is incoherent. Without explanation you equate going public with child molestation allegations with a) proving child molestation allegations and b) giving the details behind child molestation allegations.

Sure, quote it all. But you can't, because the facts remain that Walt Thompson gave information around Thanksgiving 2006 that made it clear that Danny had lied to cover up the child molestation allegations against Tommy, and Danny refused to explain the discrepancies even though I was writing him at the request of Walt Thompson, the 3ABN Board chairman.

If I was incorrect on this point, Danny and 3ABN would have explicitly put the matter into their lawsuit against me, since this point is so damaging. But they never did.

Think she will?

How off topic and point...

Roger's brother said:
The claims have not been proven true publicly, the details will not be made public, nor will the proof.

Yet you claim:
"Roger went public in his community".
and "As far as the public allegations of Roger go, he alleged that Tommy Shelton had sexually abused him, and that the allegations against Tommy were true."

Go ahead and play ignorant, and wiggle as you do:
I don't understand what problem you see. Roger went public in his community.

but this makes no sense, nor is it  logical when his brother says No, that didn't happen and the community, at least all I have talked to, are clueless...

I will continue to ask questions, especially when you continue to  say such insane things as this:
"The "indictment" of Danny for covering the child molestation allegations up didn't happen until after Thanksgiving 2006, after Walt Thompson revealed information about that cover up, and after Danny refused to explain the discrepancies."

YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED ON THIS FALSE REPORT SO MANY TIMES...
We've all read the letters... nothing was a cover up, those are your words, words you put in the mouths of others. Also DS answered you until it became futile as you accepted nothing and you had both been asked to stop communicating as an outside party was trying to resolve all, and he told you that.

Your problem was you couldn't accept that...

I can quote it all, straight from your own files.(and will) so go ahead and argue, Bob, imho it just makes you look silly and so un in touch with reality and so... deceptive.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2013, 04:42:01 AM »

Can you accept that without details or proof that I, at the least, cannot just accept your word that it's proven true?
What you fail to see is that I don't care whether you accept my word or not.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up