Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Breaking News: Another Major supporter is pulling out of 3ABN  (Read 21819 times)

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member

This reporter is developing a story as I write regarding a major rift and the pullout of a Another MAJOR FINANCIAL SUPPORTER or 3ABN.

According to three sources the supporter reviewed financial planning documents and, after serious reconsideration, hired counsel to recover control of most assets in Trust and is in the process of leaving Thompsonville to an as yet undisclosed Mid-America location.
Rumor has it that he does not intend to return to his home state of Nebraska.

This contributor has been a long term supporter for more than twenty years and reportedly had contributed well into seven figures, including the bulk of what is purported to be a mid eight figure estate into the 3ABN Trust Department in various forms. Purportedly, the supporter hired an attorney as counsel to recover the entire estate.  Anonymous sources report the sum will  put a very substantial hole in the financial statement and require significant restatements, including reversals of some advances from Trust Services portfolios.

The supporter and his wife and other family members have also served as volunteers and in some staff positions. One progeny served for years as the notorious boom operator and has been the focal point of several campus sex scandals, but it has always been alleged that the Daddy's money kept the wayward prodigal from elimination on several occasions while the relationship partners were frequently forced to resign and leave the campus. This reporter is aware of two exceptions and both parties have played continuing rolls with 3ABN, despite the open and notorious misconduct. One former program personality described the campus as "Peyton Place".

Despite substantial support, this major contributor did not serve on the 3ABN Board, unlike several lesser contributors, albeit more prominent players in ASI. One former staffer summed up the conundrum as "apparently Danny did not trust him!!!".

This will bring renewed focus on the 3ABN 990's , most specifically the Trust Services advances and the asset base, which several analysts believe is substantially over-stated based on Real Estate values and advances on trusts. This could leave some annuitants and trust contributors inadequately protected. The state of Washington concluded that annuitants were not adequately protected and forced 3ABN to transfer all Washugton State annuitants to AIG, the notorious bailout insurer for the banking crisis. No other state has acted yet and it is a State by State oversight, not Federal.

We will continue to report on these developing stories in the weeks and months ahead...

More to come:

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 06:32:53 PM by Gailon Arthur Joy »

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Breaking News: Another Major supporter is pulling out of 3ABN
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 02:21:08 PM »

Very interesting news!

Please give us updates.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 06:36:40 PM »

Yes, this is very interesting news.

Also looking forward to further updates.

~ Cindy

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 12:47:36 PM »

Artiste, Daryl, (and maybe others..)

This is what is interesting to you????

This is "Breaking news"? according to anonymous sources, or just according to Joy, AGAIN?
And again, without any questions or verification of proof, all I see is you bowing down to a mere man as your source of truth, and saying "Thank you"? Why?

Why, after so long, why are you still believing this junk without any question, except "tell me more?" Why do you not understand that we are to "prove all things"?

What sources?
Do they really exist? and if so, are they even credible? WHO? WHAT? WHERE?, WHEN? WHY? HOW?

We all know that our Creator commanded us to "not  bear false witness", and that "all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

But I have to wonder, do you really think that believing a lie or a liar justifies that lie, or excuses you or another?
Do you understand that it isn't just the original liar who is damned, but it is also those who pass the lie on or bow down to it and love it for whatever reason who share in that damnation? NOT the ignorant, rather those who choose the lie before the truth, or  choose to be willfully ignorant.

Rev 22:14 -15    Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without [are] dogs.. and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Why? because God reveals all truth, he tells us how to be ethical, moral, and discern and prove all things. He has sent the Holy spirit to convict and reveal all... All we have to do is ask.. because he's already promised us this, but it's up to us to say "yes..."

Here's a fact. Gailon Joy, claiming to be on a mission for God in all of this, has less ethics and morals when it comes to reporting than the reporters of the world, who are without God, do.

All you have to do is a bit of research to see him condemned by worldly standards. How much higher are God 's standards?

I'm just sayin.. time is short... Stand up!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 01:20:18 PM by ~ Cindy »

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 11:45:44 PM »

Cindy,

Although I am not a fan of Joys pompous style of "reporting", in this situation he is correct, these supporters have sought legal counsel to separate themselves and access to any or all of their assets from 3ABN. My source originated from within their family.

daylily

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 06:41:47 AM »

What caused this family to become unhappy with 3ABN after years of support?

~ Cindy

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2013, 08:15:45 AM »

Cindy,

Although I am not a fan of Joys pompous style of "reporting", in this situation he is correct, these supporters have sought legal counsel to separate themselves and access to any or all of their assets from 3ABN. My source originated from within their family.

That may or may not be true, Sister. You know who you are talking about, but for others who do not, there is not enough info to determine anything. Too many times over the years false stories have been accepted simply because of this type of reporting and someone speaking up like you did here. Those who accept and believe it say they have their two or three witnesses like the bible says and so it's all good.

What I am saying is that is NOT how we are to decide and judge what is true or what is not . God's word describes how those who judge are to make diligent inquiry to determine if a witness is to be believed, and if they are found to be false then the same sentence shall be carried out against them that was to be carried out against the one they accused. We are told that this is so that the people would see and be afraid and not commit this evil and sin anymore.

I was trying to say that when public accusations are made "make diligent inquiry, be accountable", don't just be like," oh that is so interesting, tell me more" like a gossip monger.

(IN FACT WE ARE REALLY NOT TO LISTEN TO GOSSIPS AND TALEBEARERS)

I mean look at this. It's sleezy journalism at it's worst:
" One progeny served for years as the notorious boom operator and has been the focal point of several campus sex scandals, but it has always been alleged that the Daddy's money kept the wayward prodigal from elimination on several occasions while the relationship partners were frequently forced to resign and leave the campus. This reporter is aware of two exceptions and both parties have played continuing rolls with 3ABN, despite the open and notorious misconduct. One former program personality described the campus as "Peyton Place".

It's also "gossip" and "libel" Joy and Pickle's so called "reporting" is imo nothing more than them "running up and down among the people being talebearers", something God specifically said not to do.

There are so many excuses and justifications for why Pickle and Joy do what they do, and say what they say,;or why others  such as Artiste and Daryl encourage their behavior and actions and accept their claims without doing diligent inquiry, but as far as I am concerned there is no justification for disobeying God. Wrong is wrong.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 08:27:10 AM by ~ Cindy »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2013, 10:52:04 AM »

Wrong is wrong.

How true. Child molestation, adultery, fornication, deceit, and greed are all wrong and must be dealt with.

~ Cindy

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2013, 12:46:53 PM »

Wrong is wrong.

How true. Child molestation, adultery, fornication, deceit, and greed are all wrong and must be dealt with.

True, but dealt with by the right people and in the right way. God's way.

You are not the right person. You are just a busybody, butting in and seeking to be personally glorified as God's agent while you very publicly, unmercifully and without understanding condemn those that you don't even know, and have no personal knowledge of. You have also done all in the wrong way, and actually disobeyed God's commands in doing that, Mr Talebearer. That reveals that you are NOT God's agent.

If we offend in even one point of the law we are guilty of all, right?
The Lord rebuke you.

If your sin was not so public, nor committed before all, I would not have to rebuke you before all, Bob...

Tell everyone how the following should be dealt with, please.

the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed [it] unto them.
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified [him] not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.   Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, ...changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man..Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts.. Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections..   And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2013, 04:35:40 PM »

Artiste, Daryl, (and maybe others..)

This is what is interesting to you????

This is "Breaking news"? according to anonymous sources, or just according to Joy, AGAIN?
And again, without any questions or verification of proof, all I see is you bowing down to a mere man as your source of truth, and saying "Thank you"? Why?

Why, after so long, why are you still believing this junk without any question, except "tell me more?" Why do you not understand that we are to "prove all things"?

What sources?
Do they really exist? and if so, are they even credible? WHO? WHAT? WHERE?, WHEN? WHY? HOW?

We all know that our Creator commanded us to "not  bear false witness", and that "all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

But I have to wonder, do you really think that believing a lie or a liar justifies that lie, or excuses you or another?
Do you understand that it isn't just the original liar who is damned, but it is also those who pass the lie on or bow down to it and love it for whatever reason who share in that damnation? NOT the ignorant, rather those who choose the lie before the truth, or  choose to be willfully ignorant.

Rev 22:14 -15    Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without [are] dogs.. and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Why? because God reveals all truth, he tells us how to be ethical, moral, and discern and prove all things. He has sent the Holy spirit to convict and reveal all... All we have to do is ask.. because he's already promised us this, but it's up to us to say "yes..."

Here's a fact. Gailon Joy, claiming to be on a mission for God in all of this, has less ethics and morals when it comes to reporting than the reporters of the world, who are without God, do.

All you have to do is a bit of research to see him condemned by worldly standards. How much higher are God 's standards?

I'm just sayin.. time is short... Stand up!

D.S. talking points?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

SDAminister

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2013, 08:25:11 PM »

Cindy,

That may or may not be true, Sister. You know who you are talking about, but for others who do not, there is not enough info to determine anything. Too many times over the years false stories have been accepted simply because of this type of reporting and someone speaking up like you did here. Those who accept and believe it say they have their two or three witnesses like the bible says and so it's all good.

What I am saying is that is NOT how we are to decide and judge what is true or what is not . God's word describes how those who judge are to make diligent inquiry to determine if a witness is to be believed, and if they are found to be false then the same sentence shall be carried out against them that was to be carried out against the one they accused. We are told that this is so that the people would see and be afraid and not commit this evil and sin anymore.

I was trying to say that when public accusations are made "make diligent inquiry, be accountable", don't just be like," oh that is so interesting, tell me more" like a gossip monger.

(IN FACT WE ARE REALLY NOT TO LISTEN TO GOSSIPS AND TALEBEARERS)

I mean look at this. It's sleezy journalism at it's worst:
" One progeny served for years as the notorious boom operator and has been the focal point of several campus sex scandals, but it has always been alleged that the Daddy's money kept the wayward prodigal from elimination on several occasions while the relationship partners were frequently forced to resign and leave the campus. This reporter is aware of two exceptions and both parties have played continuing rolls with 3ABN, despite the open and notorious misconduct. One former program personality described the campus as "Peyton Place".

It's also "gossip" and "libel" Joy and Pickle's so called "reporting" is imo nothing more than them "running up and down among the people being talebearers", something God specifically said not to do.

There are so many excuses and justifications for why Pickle and Joy do what they do, and say what they say,;or why others  such as Artiste and Daryl encourage their behavior and actions and accept their claims without doing diligent inquiry, but as far as I am concerned there is no justification for disobeying God. Wrong is wrong.

Dear Tilda,
So many years now...... and virtually everything that Pickle and Joy have reported has come out as being accurate: The sweet book deals, the house deal, the pedophilia, the women, the court trials, the convictions, the private jet trips, the raiding of trust funds, the lies by the board chairman etc and etc.

But now you, Tilda, are going to cowardly go where other fools have already trod and say it's all what, a big lie? Are you serious? I mean, are you SERIOUS?
SDAminister

~ Cindy

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2013, 11:59:31 AM »

Dear Tilda,
So many years now...... and virtually everything that Pickle and Joy have reported has come out as being accurate: The sweet book deals, the house deal, the pedophilia, the women, the court trials, the convictions, the private jet trips, the raiding of trust funds, the lies by the board chairman etc and etc.

But now you, Tilda, are going to cowardly go where other fools have already trod and say it's all what, a big lie? Are you serious? I mean, are you SERIOUS?
SDAminister

First off, it's not a secret who I am. Why are you addressing me as "Tilda"? Who or what is "Tilda"?

Second, Am I "going to cowardly go where other fools have already trod and say it's all what, a big lie?"

Allow me to quote you again: "Are you serious? I mean, are you SERIOUS? "

I have been here for years and years. For years now a group of us have been posting documents and evidence disproving those very things you are claiming have been proven accurate. Much of that is on the other forum, and even stored in archives of posts from this forum, MSDAOL, and Blacksda. You can't just babble over that when anyone is free to go read it for themselves, and make their own decisions.

Lastly, you haven't really addressed the content of my posts at all, nor did Artiste, or any other, with the exception of "Sister". I would like the readers and lurkers here to notice that.

Matt 5:22
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 11:43:34 AM by Artiste »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2013, 07:45:17 PM »

For years now a group of us have been posting documents and evidence disproving those very things you are claiming have been proven accurate.

~ Cindy, I think you just fibbed in the above statement. Consider the list SDAminister gave one by one:

• The sweet book deals
  • The house deal
  • The pedophilia
  • The women
  • The court trials
  • The convictions
  • The private jet trips
  • The raiding of trust funds
  • The lies by the board chairman

So which of the above items have you or anyone else disproven by any documents you have posted? Certainly not the "sweet book deals," which included Danny getting kickbacks from Remnant for sales of his PPPA booklets to 3ABN. The house deal is a matter of public record. Tommy admitted to the pedophilia, admitted there was enough evidence to convict him, and was convicted besides. It's no secret that Danny and Linda used the 3ABN jet to get marriage counseling, and that Danny used to jet to ferry his lawyers to a hearing or status conference concerning his personal lawsuit against Gailon and myself. And Walt Thompson's insinuation that I had threatened the lives of Danny's family is utterly false.

I dare you to post any document that disproves any of the above things.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2013, 02:32:40 PM »

I would also like to see any documents that would refute what Bob has listed in this post.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2013, 04:46:50 AM »

And so would I...it must have struck a serious cord to bring out a big gun like CINDY...the same Cindy that has been a delusional enabler for how many years? YES, ENABLER!!!

I recall quite vividly your defense of Tommy Ray Shelton, a convicted pedophile not a bit unlike the Priests of recent notoriety!!! A righteous person would have been in the forefront of the call for his arrest, conviction and would promote appropriate compensation to the many victims of the last 30 plus years...but not CINDY, NAY, SHE LISTENED TO THUS SAYETH DANNY LEE SHELTON!!! Where was your thus sayeth the Lord then...and now!!! THAT MAKES YOU THE CHIEF OF HYPOCRITS!!!

How dare you to PREACH TO US ABOUT YOUR HANDLER's BIGGEST ISSUES: the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness!!! Perfect definition of CINDY and her Danny Lee Shelton!!!

And I almost missed the best part: "but as far as I am concerned there is no justification for disobeying God. Wrong is wrong." And "do you really think that believing a lie or a liar justifies that lie, or excuses you or another?"

How can you look yourself in the mirror??? I also like the reference to LIBEL, is it Libel per se??? Anytime you would like to re-open that Worcester case, I will be happy to demonstrate the REAL LIBEL...we were at the gates and you ran, my dear...your chance to prove your case is way past due and you ran as the documents flowed in!!! Proof Prima Facie that our reports were accurate, factual and documentable!!! And I have always used at least two verifiable sources, a standard in Newswriting and Editing...what is your source, the anointed one...DANNY LEE SHELTON??? The veracity of that source has long since been proven to be seriously challenged.

I freely declare you the greatest of the FALSE PROPHETS.

By the way, great to have you back!!! Your viewpoint is ENLIGHTENING...albeit a heavily deluded view!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

PS: One correction, the major mover was not the son, but rather Pam's twin sister (Pam is married to Dave Turner, the facilities manager for 3ABN). And the foundation is already poured in Missouri for the new Clark Estate...More to come as we develop ALL THE FACTS!!!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 05:12:40 AM by Gailon Arthur Joy »
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up