Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Breaking News: Another Major supporter is pulling out of 3ABN  (Read 21888 times)

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: Breaking News: Another Major supporter is pulling out of 3ABN
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2013, 09:00:02 AM »

Cindy says:

"Here's a fact. Gailon Joy, claiming to be on a mission for God in all of this, has less ethics and morals when it comes to reporting than the reporters of the world, who are without God, do." "CINDY

Retort: I HAVE NEVER CLAIMED TO BE ON A MISSION FOR GOD IN ANY OF THIS!!! Prove your blasphemy!!!

My mission has always been to seek the truth and enlighten the stock-holders in the pews of the perpetual mis-information (do we dare use the term "LIES" as it relates to the anointed one?) being fed by a miscreant non-denominational organization pretending to be " counter-acting the counterfeit" when in reality the OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE clearly points to the anointed one being THE COUNTERFEIT HIMSELF!!!

He and his side-kick made up a story about Linda to cover his own infidelity and worse, he wasted mission assets, he has methodically eliminated all the founders to inappropriately claim he is the only founder, he covered up/enabled and even found ways to support Tommy Ray Shelton when he and every member of the family knew Tommy Ray Shelton was a pedophile and "no-one would send their children for ice cream with Tommy" and consequently created in his wake a fresh batch of victims over nearly three generations.

When 3ABN's own General Counsel began to question the reality and the relationships with the likes of Brandy, et al, suddenly he got his brother-in-law to build a case against his General Counsel to get rid of their "General Counsel". Lord forbid the board find out the truth!!!

DLS seeks a divorce in Guam to cover his pathetic efforts. He knew that Linda had not committed adultery but inferred she had and then took up with and married the crowning jewel of infidelity and became an open and notorious adulterer pretending to be "God's anointed". Me thinks this makes him an incredulous hypocrit!!! When he is directly and privately questioned he threatened a lawsuit (MADE MY DAY) and when the questions become too pointed, he pulls his favorite modus operandi and passes the buck to someone else to deal with (Chairman Walter Thompson). When that does not shake us from the process he agrees to a conciliation council via ASI but when he cannot manipulate the agenda, and the panel to guarantee an exoneration, and fails to get terms to keep it all under wraps, he pulls out (yes, they ran in the bright lights of truth). Shortly thereafter I began openly reporting and as predicted he then hires a batch of legal begals from Minnesota to threaten and then sue us...(MADE MY DAY, AGAIN). When we did not bend and went on the offensive to prove, via documents from several states and subpoena's issued in seven states, and then we're at the gates with a magistrate ordering the production of the auditors document (the obvious next step was to subpoena access to the records on 3ABN property and the beginning of depositions of all those witnesses and staffers) they broke from the field of battle like the cowards they really are and dismissed their case(yup, ran again)...not even a Motion for Summary Judgment...just ran for the nearest exit to get away.

Now, 3ABN has had several opportunities to extract the ministry from the taint that Danny Lee Shelton has brought upon it, but has failed to take clear steps to properly manage the "Non-Denominational" televangelism network, and so they continue to reap the whirlwind of their inaction...c'est la vie!!!

I repeat, you can fool all the people some of the time, some of the people all the time, but you CANNOT fool all the people ALL THE TIME!!! And, YOU, CINDY, are no exception. The record is pretty well established and you have demonstrated just how blind and foolish you are...and that has led you to a life of hypocrisy!!! The ultimate test will be when we get to the SECOND RESURRECTION and at that point the all-telling truth will be where you and Danny Lee Shelton stand on that critical day...very specifically, on what side of that Great Wall you will be standing. Consider this issue carefully and realize that to defend hypocrisy and blasphemy puts you on the outside of that wall...do you really want to be standing there shoulder to shoulder with Danny Lee Shelton??? There is still opportunity to repent and be saved and I encourage you to open that closed mind, to see the light, and seriously find your way back to the SDA message!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2013, 11:52:20 AM »

What caused this family to become unhappy with 3ABN after years of support?

It is my understanding that a daughter from Missouri was visiting Charlie in Thompsonville. Charlie had built a home on the 3ABN campus many years ago and he and his neighbor, Bea Johnson (also built a similar home), maintained guest quarters for speakers and other guests of 3ABN. They were to serve as host and caretakers until their death, or so they thought. I am told there was a codicile in the documents (I am awaiting a prototype) that gave 3ABN the authority to take over the entire estate at a certain age and 3ABN had full power to manage, distribute or liquidate the trust and estate. Somehow, Charlie had missed that and became quite agitated and Hired an attorney in Marion to extricate himself from the Trust Services contract.

He was so infuriated he left the campus and is building a home in Missouri (near the Nebraska Line) "to die in"!!! I am told that the entire estate has returned to the Clarke Family, what is left of it. Obviously, the home on the 3ABN campus has to revert to 3ABN.

Charlie has left behind two daughters in Thompsonville, One is Tammy Clarke Larson (Wife of Clarence Larson, former 3ABN engineer, now retired) who has a privately held home not far from the 3ABN Campus and the other is one of the Clarke twins married to Dave Turner (facilities manager for 3ABN) and a neighbor of Tammy and Clarence Larson.

Charlie has made substantial progress as we are aware that the foundation is in and framing is to begin shortly in Missouri. We do not yet have the permits and plans.

The major issue for 3ABN is that when you have a trust or Charitable annuity they can take advances against the portfolio to fund current project, albeit that annuities are supposed to be invested to guarantee a return to the recipient until the annuity is fully matured or the giftor passes away...also known as the due diligence rule. 3ABN has posted it's own properties as collateral and I have consulted with a CDBG Director with an MBA in finance and administration and he feels very strongly the property values are way overstated, particularly for Southern Illinois. He also noted that the technology utilized is apparently a bit outmoded, albeit sufficient; the other issue is that Charities/non-profits must reverse annuity advances and trust advances when those sums are revoked for whatever purpose. Of course the current 990 will not be out until early 2015 and therefore difficult to determine if the proper accounting procedure will be followed.

However, another indicator that the budget is severely stressed is the unusually heavy advertising on 3ABN programming for  funds/contributions/trust services options. Add this to complaints from employees of a significant reduction in hours (some are down to 10 hours a week) and recent settlements they have had to pay for the Tommy Ray Shelton pedophilia case, and the ongoing payment of legal fees for the various Danny Lee Shelton cases, one can see plenty of evidence that the "ministry" is choking for air and money!!!

Given the troubling signs and their non-denominational status they may have difficulty delivering on Charitable annuities and the revocation of Revokable Trusts. If one has questions on financial condition, I would recommend you speak directly to the treasurer and get an in writing letter of assurance on his signature...a letter from the President, Manager or Consultant would lack credibility. I seriously doubt the current treasurer would have any interest in doing jail time for Jim Gilley. Mollie Steenson or Danny Lee Shelton.

It would appear they are in an economic whirlwind and the direction does not seem positive at this point.

That is the financial summary of this ecclesiastical reporter based upon information available from various sources at this point in time. I trust it fully answers your question and the curiousity of our many guests as well...then, perhaps "Cindy" has other "reliable information" to share!!!We welcome the same...

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2013, 04:25:21 PM »

Add this to complaints from employees of a significant reduction in hours (some are down to 10 hours a week) and recent settlements they have had to pay for the Tommy Ray Shelton pedophilia case, and the ongoing payment of legal fees for the various Danny Lee Shelton cases, one can see plenty of evidence that the "ministry" is choking for air and money!!!

Gailon, why can't 3ABN simply refuse to pay any more of Danny's personal, private legal expenses? Anyway, if they don't report such as income on his W-2 and in the 990, I don't see how it's really legal for the to be paying any of those expenses.

By the way, any idea when Danny's Case # 2005D30 is finally going to be over? 8+ years and they still haven't gotten their marital property divided up yet. The case has been back from the appellate court now since October, and the courthouse says it's still an open case.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2013, 06:05:12 PM »

I am shocked that the 3ABN board continues to allow the payment of these expenses...also, why is the board still paying a "Non-Compete" fee annually to Danny? Compete with what? I seriously doubt he could start a new competitor, particularly in this economy.

Maybe Cindy can enlighten us...of course it may be far from reality but still worth hearing about!!!

Hey, one other thing, now that Cindy has put her head above the wall...can you explain why 3ABN had to pay Alex walker a seven figure structured settlement? Can't wait for that response!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2013, 06:23:14 PM »

Sister says: 'Although I am not a fan of Joy's pompous style of "reporting",,,,'

Thank-you, as usual, for your assessment, but I have a question: I am well aware you had a lead on this story...WHY DID YOU NOT REPORT IT??? How is it this story was fully matured before it was reported? Was this seriously considered a non-event?

It is almost as significant as the McNeilus lead effort to clean the place out of vipers way back in May 2008...and when Gilley thwarted the effort McNeilus walked away!!! Since then, ALL the rebels have been shaken from the board and we are back to the Shelton Clique.

I am mystified why you did not consider this as a significant event!!! It is such an important event, they have rolled Cindy out of retirement to preach to us...by the way, does Cindy support women's ordination???

May be a bit academic as I understand she is also "Non-Denomonational".

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2013, 06:38:24 PM »

Bob, as you know, the case is tied up in an interlocutory appeal to the Illinois Court of Appeals and a decision is due any day!!! It is clearly a delay tactic and worthy of a Rule 11 Sanctions Motion once the Appeals court rules.

It is also a tribute to Danny's ability to gore those who oppose him in various way and gives serious incentive to chase the miscreant to the ends of the earth!!! Lord knows he has accumulated quite a list of people after him...I believe the board came to the conclusion "Danny is a lightening rod for attacks" but has yet to understand it is time to throw the devil to the wolves...anyone keeping tabs on just what Danny has cost this ministry in the last decade??? Must be time to cut their losses and bring the institution into a state of  repentance, confession, revival and reformation before it is WAY TOO LATE!!! I wold suggest they are closing quickly on the "point of no return!!!"

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

SDAminister

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2013, 08:33:32 PM »

Dear Tilda,
So many years now...... and virtually everything that Pickle and Joy have reported has come out as being accurate: The sweet book deals, the house deal, the pedophilia, the women, the court trials, the convictions, the private jet trips, the raiding of trust funds, the lies by the board chairman etc and etc.

But now you, Tilda, are going to cowardly go where other fools have already trod and say it's all what, a big lie? Are you serious? I mean, are you SERIOUS?
SDAminister

First off, it's not a secret who I am. Why are you addressing me as "Tilda"? Who or what is "Tilda"?

Second, Am I "going to cowardly go where other fools have already trod and say it's all what, a big lie?"

Allow me to quote you again: "Are you serious? I mean, are you SERIOUS? "

I have been here for years and years. For years now a group of us have been posting documents and evidence disproving those very things you are claiming have been proven accurate. Much of that is on the other forum, and even stored in archives of posts from this forum, MSDAOL, and Blacksda. You can't just babble over that when anyone is free to go read it for themselves, and make their own decisions.

Lastly, you haven't really addressed the content of my posts at all, nor did Artiste, or any other, with the exception of "Sister". I would like the readers and lurkers here to notice that.

Matt 5:22

Dear ~ Cindy,
You're the one calling yourself "Tilda". So, that answers the question why I called you "Tilda." I was just spelling it out for the those who may be ignorant of it.
SDAminister

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2013, 08:36:33 PM »

Bob, as you know, the case is tied up in an interlocutory appeal to the Illinois Court of Appeals and a decision is due any day!!! It is clearly a delay tactic and worthy of a Rule 11 Sanctions Motion once the Appeals court rules.

Gailon, the courthouse told me that the case came back from appeal last October. Did the clerks miss something? Is it still in appeal after all? The docket is so many pages long, it is confusing for some of them to go through and try to find out what is going on. But that is what I was told.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2013, 07:58:24 AM »

Gailon, the courthouse told me that the case came back from appeal last October. Did the clerks miss something? Is it still in appeal after all? The docket is so many pages long, it is confusing for some of them to go through and try to find out what is going on. But that is what I was told.

So you are telling me the Attorney's missed something here? The court is suppose to tell counsel when a decision comes back...I know at least one is still waiting for a response.

I will check it out and update as appropriate...

Gailon

daylily

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2013, 02:33:00 AM »

What is happening with this family?

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2013, 08:33:52 AM »

Is there an update or a correction regarding this?

So you are telling me the Attorney's missed something here? The court is suppose to tell counsel when a decision comes back...I know at least one is still waiting for a response.

I will check it out and update as appropriate...

Gailon

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2013, 05:41:26 PM »

Turned out Gailon was right and the courthouse was wrong about the appeal in Linda's case. There were two points under appeal. The first was dealt with last summer, and the second just got finished up. For the second, see http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,2598.0.html.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2013, 09:45:58 AM »

Another piece of interesting news and confirmation of that news, but what happens now?

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2013, 08:02:52 AM »

Was just informed of the following link:

http://www.judici.com/courts/cases/case_information.jsp?court=IL028015J&ocl=IL028015J,2005D30,IL028015JL2005D30D1

It gives September 10, 2013 as the next hearing date.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up