Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Tommy Shelton's latest picture  (Read 19364 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Tommy Shelton's latest picture
« on: April 19, 2013, 10:55:35 AM »

http://sex-offender.vsp.virginia.gov/sor/offenderDetails.html?regId=36453

The above link requires you to type in a number in order to see the entire info page that has the picture. Below is the picture from the page.

http://vspimages.vsp.virginia.gov/images/036453-02.jpg

Last August during his deposition, Tommy sported a goatee. But in the picture above he's clean shaven.

~ Cindy

Re: Tommy Shelton's latest picture
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 02:26:02 PM »

http://sex-offender.vsp.virginia.gov/sor/offenderDetails.html?regId=36453

The above link requires you to type in a number in order to see the entire info page that has the picture. Below is the picture from the page.

http://vspimages.vsp.virginia.gov/images/036453-02.jpg

Last August during his deposition, Tommy sported a goatee. But in the picture above he's clean shaven.

hmmmm? Why, Bob?

In my view this is not important, or news for God's people.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 02:32:06 PM by ~ Cindy »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 07:33:21 PM »

Someone called and told me about it, so I posted the link. If someone wants to write or visit Tommy, the link gives them the info they need to be able to do that.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 04:52:57 AM »

hmmmm? Why not, Cindy?

Excellent follow-up to a story that has been the centerpiece of what is wrong at 3ABN...deceit, cover-ups and un-Godly behaviour enabled and fostered by Danny and his prophetess, YOU!!!

What would you know about "God's People"? And what church do you belong to...or are you also "Non-Denominational"?

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 02:09:50 AM »

hmmmm? Why, Bob?

In my view this is not important, or news for God's people.
Well, to someone like yourself who chooses to support and defend a serial sexual abuser it's probably not important. But, to the victims it means a lot.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 04:17:13 PM »

I ran across a program from around 7/3/2009 in which Gilley told everyone, with Danny, Shelley, John Lomacang, and maybe another person on the set, that Tommy had had a heart attack and was on his way to the hospital. Anyone know why he would have had one then? I don't recall that one.

Really, it is remarkable that he could have so many heart attacks/strokes or near heart attacks/strokes and still look so good and healthy at his deposition. He certainly wasn't near death. I've got a dear friend that had a stroke not too many years ago, and will be passing away any day now, barring a miracle.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2013, 10:28:53 PM »

I ran across a program from around 7/3/2009 in which Gilley told everyone, with Danny, Shelley, John Lomacang, and maybe another person on the set, that Tommy had had a heart attack and was on his way to the hospital. Anyone know why he would have had one then? I don't recall that one.

Really, it is remarkable that he could have so many heart attacks/strokes or near heart attacks/strokes and still look so good and healthy at his deposition. He certainly wasn't near death. I've got a dear friend that had a stroke not too many years ago, and will be passing away any day now, barring a miracle.
Sorry to hear about your friend. I had ONE heart attack on 11/29/12 and I know what it did to me. I also am extremely skeptical that he has had as many heart attacks as are alleged.
Duane Clem

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2013, 12:41:44 PM »

Hey Bob, when did your wife leave you? That must be ghost who have answered your phone several times. I must be loosing it. I thought it was your wife and kids I had spoken too. According to Lilly that is impossible because they have left you....
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2013, 02:11:00 PM »

Hey Bob, when did your wife leave you? That must be ghost who have answered your phone several times. I must be loosing it. I thought it was your wife and kids I had spoken too. According to Lilly that is impossible because they have left you....

It's amazing the various things they claim over there, without a shred of truth, and then they lambast us for passing on "gossip"!

Yes, my wife and kids regularly answer the phone here, if I don't get to it first.

But the wife and kids do leave on occasion ... and go to town ... and then come home at the end of the day.

And that's my first and only wife.

Where did they ever come up with that from?

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2013, 01:16:19 AM »

It's amazing the various things they claim over there, without a shred of truth, and then they lambast us for passing on "gossip"!

Yes, my wife and kids regularly answer the phone here, if I don't get to it first.

But the wife and kids do leave on occasion ... and go to town ... and then come home at the end of the day.

And that's my first and only wife.

Where did they ever come up with that from?
"Lilly" is a nut case. That was obvious long ago. She still claims Tommy is innocent even after he admitted his guilt in court. There's no sense in trying to reason with stupid people, and she's stupid.
Duane Clem

Stan

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2013, 11:01:45 AM »

Was that a plea bargain 'guilty' or a real one?

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2013, 05:05:16 PM »

What's the difference between a plea bargain guilty over the non-plea bargain guilty?

Isn't a guilty plea still a guilty plea no matter what other label is attached to it?

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2013, 02:00:09 PM »

What's the difference between a plea bargain guilty over the non-plea bargain guilty?

Isn't a guilty plea still a guilty plea no matter what other label is attached to it?
Exactly, Daryl.  :TY:
Duane Clem

Stan

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2013, 03:42:18 PM »

If I recall correct, Gregory explained the difference before.  Not all will understand, some people can not even figure out things like what happens when a person dies either.. 

Such is life...

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2013, 03:52:15 PM »

If I recall correct, Gregory explained the difference before.  Not all will understand, some people can not even figure out things like what happens when a person dies either.. 

Such is life...
And some people just refuse to see when someone is guilty.
Duane Clem
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up