Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chris Barrett on Polonium Halos and Granite Synthesis  (Read 3821 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Chris Barrett on Polonium Halos and Granite Synthesis
« on: July 21, 2013, 05:24:47 AM »

This thread will be a place where Chris Barrett can cite facts that he thinks refute the work of creation scientist Bob Gentry.

Gentry has published his findings in peer-reviewed scientific journals. I have discussed these findings with quite a few evolutionists, and have yet to find one that can refute them. Chris would like to give it a try.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: Chris Barrett on Polonium Halos and Granite Synthesis
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 05:21:30 PM »

On another website, Chris made the claim that Gentry's findings were "bogus." When challenged to support his claim with some sort of facts or evidence, instead of merely providing a link to someone else's article, he chose to merely provide a link. When challenged again and again to provide some sort of fact or evidence to refute Gentry's findings, he declined in every instance. Instead, he wrote the following:

If this is so important to you, put up a blog with a carefull synthesis of the arguments for and against Gentry's work and I'll joing the disussion.

I'd already done a bit of "careful synthesis" in the blog comments where he posted this, and so the only thing really left was to provide a place for him to provide some sort of reasoned support for his mere assertion that Gentry's findings were "bogus."

However, he informs me that he will not be supporting his assertion here. And he may not be returning to the blog comments thread there.

Like I said, I have discussed these matters with many evolutionists over a period of years, and thus far not one has been able to refute this evidence for creation. It does not appear that Chris is going to be the first.
Pages: [1]   Go Up