Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: A new lawsuit filed against Gailon  (Read 30911 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
A new lawsuit filed against Gailon
« on: December 15, 2013, 06:08:16 PM »

The "other site" has drawn attention to a lawsuit in Massachusetts filed by the Attorney General against several non-profits and five individuals. I can't say that I know all that much about it, having just discovered the same, I think last week.

What I can say is that Gailon quite some time back told me about some financial irregularities perpetrated by someone connected with one of these non-profits, and about the lengths he took to try to rectify the matter. I think that person is one of the ones who got sued.

It seems puzzling that the Attorney General would sue Gailon over the matter if he was trying to rectify the irregularities.

Another thing that seems puzzling is why the Attorney General would accuse the parties of practicing law without a license given how many times Gailon told me about lawyers they were hiring and using. While we haven't conversed all that much in recent times, we conversed quite a bit up through 2011, the year we appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court. There were many times that he told me about this lawyer or that lawyer, or spoke of the law firm he was working with.

It will certainly be interesting to see how things develop.

Sister

• Veteran Member
Re: A new lawsuit filed against Gailon
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 04:10:57 PM »

Can Gailon explain this: http://www.mass.gov/ago/news-and-updates/press-releases/2013/2013-10-15-foreclosure-pi.html

AG Coakley Sues Alleged Foreclosure Relief Groups for Soliciting Illegal Fees, Taking More Than $350,000 From Homeowners
Preliminary Injunction Prohibits Businesses from Soliciting Clients for Foreclosure Related Services and Taking Illegal Advance Fees

BOSTON – A group of businesses that advertised themselves as non-profit foreclosure prevention organizations was sued for allegedly soliciting and spending more than $350,000 in illegal advance fees from distressed homeowners, Attorney General Martha Coakley announced today.

“We allege these defendants targeted and took money from homeowners facing foreclosure, promising to help them stay in their homes, but instead used that money for personal expenses,” AG Coakley said. “Through our HomeCorps program, our office has obtained direct relief and free services for homeowners, and we will continue our efforts to combat deceptive foreclosure rescue schemes that take advantage of struggling borrowers.”

Suffolk Superior Court Judge Frances McIntyre granted a preliminary injunction Thursday against the defendants, preventing them from soliciting or advertising for any foreclosure-related services or improperly charging advance fees.

The complaint, filed in Suffolk Superior Court, alleges that since 2009 a group of five individuals operated a series of organizations claiming to offer financial and legal services, including foreclosure-related services, to distressed homeowners in Massachusetts. Those named in the lawsuit include the Alliance for Affordable Housing (AFAH) and the Global Advocates Foundation Inc., both located in Everett as well as the Alliance for Hope Network, Inc., in Framingham. Individual defendants include Obeilson Roosevelt Matos of Framingham, Gailon Arthur Joy of Boylston, Pricila Trancoso Silva of Revere, John Charles Schumacher of Lancaster, and Paula Carvalho of Framingham.

The defendants allegedly portrayed themselves as tax-exempt, non-profit organizations, but operated like for-profit businesses, seeking financial gain for their officers and directors. The complaint also alleges that the defendants, who are not attorneys or law firms, engaged in the unauthorized practice of law.

According to the complaint, the defendants required homeowners to give deposits of up to 25 percent of their gross monthly incomes, claiming the deposits were necessary to be eligible for federal and other mortgage relief programs. The complaint alleges that between March 2010 and October 2012, the defendants collected and spent more than $350,000 in deposits that they received from homeowners and claimed would be placed in escrow for the homeowners to use to help mitigate their pending foreclosure. The complaint alleges, however, that the defendants never properly accounted for the use of the funds and allegedly used the funds for personal expenses including residential housing costs, car insurance fees, car repairs and vehicle excise payments.

In 2007, the AG’s Office issued regulations that prohibit soliciting or accepting an advance fee in connection with foreclosure-related services, or advertising services without disclosing exactly what is offered to avoid foreclosure, among other unfair practices.

If you are facing foreclosure, or the foreclosure has already occurred, the Attorney General’s HomeCorps may be able to help by offering access to a variety of foreclosure prevention or recovery services. Contact the HomeCorps Hotline at 617-573-5333.

This case is being handled by Assistant Attorneys General Mychii Snape, Colleen Nevin, and Gillian Feiner, and paralegal Krista Roche, of AG Coakley’s Consumer Protection Division, with assistance from Investigators William Mackay and Jody Quartarone of the Civil Investigations Division.

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 04:04:12 PM »

Silence from Gailon? Now that is interesting...

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 04:47:38 AM »

Silence from Gailon? Now that is interesting...

He may not be checking here.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 04:53:33 AM »

The defendants allegedly portrayed themselves as tax-exempt, non-profit organizations, but operated like for-profit businesses, seeking financial gain for their officers and directors. The complaint also alleges that the defendants, who are not attorneys or law firms, engaged in the unauthorized practice of law.

1. So were the organizations tax-exempt, non-profit organizations, or not? That should be easy to determine. Whether they were run properly is another question.

2. Repeatedly, Gailon told me about the lawyers who were working for these organizations (and I wrote one of them as well), so when did they practice law without a license?

3. My question remains: If Gailon tried to rectify the financial irregularities he found, which he told me about at the time, why was he sued along with the others?

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 12:12:58 PM »

Number 3 is a big IF. Why doesn't Galion speak for himself? I assume he has not been banned from here. Where is the AU Reporter with all his facts?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 10:19:08 AM »

Number 3 is a big IF. Why doesn't Galion speak for himself? I assume he has not been banned from here. Where is the AU Reporter with all his facts?

It isn't that big of an IF, since he told me at the time about the irregularities, and what he was doing to rectify them. It would be different if he had never said a word at the time about them.

I doubt he checks here all that often.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2014, 03:52:05 PM »

Sister,

When you pasted in that press release from the Mass. AG, the link to the cited regulations was lost: http://www.mass.gov/ago/government-resources/ags-regulations/940-cmr-2500.html

Here's the relevant quote from those regulations regarding fees:

Quote from: 940 CMR 25.02
25.02 Prohibition on Foreclosure Rescue Transactions and Advance Fees for Foreclosure- Related Services

(a) It is an unfair or deceptive act in violation of M.G.L. c. 93A, § 2(a) to, for compensation or gain or for potential or contingent compensation or gain, whether at the time of the transaction or in the future, engage in, arrange, offer, promote, promise, solicit participation in, or carry out a Foreclosure Rescue Transaction in the Commonwealth or concerning residential property in the Commonwealth. Nothing in this subparagraph (a) shall be interpreted to prohibit Foreclosure Rescue Transactions that are not carried out for compensation or gain or for potential or contingent compensation or gain, including, by way of example, such transactions engaged in between or among family members or arranged by a non-profit community or non-profit housing organization.

(b) It is an unfair or deceptive act in violation of M.G.L. c. 93A, § 2(a) to solicit, arrange, or accept an advance fee in connection with offering, arranging or providing Foreclosure-Related Services; provided, however, that this subsection shall not prohibit a licensed attorney from soliciting, arranging or accepting an advance fee or retainer for legal services in connection with the preparation and filing of a bankruptcy petition, or court proceedings, to avoid a foreclosure. Provided further, however, that a licensed attorney accepting an advance fee or legal retainer must comply with all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to such fees, including the Massachusetts Rules of Professional Conduct, specifically Rules 1.5 and 1.16. For purposes of this section, an advance fee is any money or consideration paid in advance of actually receiving services. If the Foreclosure-Related Services at issue concern the offer, arrangement or placement of a residential mortgage loan by a licensed mortgage broker or licensed mortgage lender, then this section (b) shall not prohibit the solicitation, payment or acceptance of a loan application fee provided that the fee conforms with all applicable laws and regulations, including any rules or regulations of the Commissioner of Banks.

So the regulations provide certain exceptions for non-profits and lawyers. So if the non-profits are non-profits, and if there were lawyers involved, what went wrong?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2014, 04:12:24 PM »

Sister,

Let's muddy the waters just a little bit more, shall we? The AG's press release stated:

The complaint, filed in Suffolk Superior Court, alleges that since 2009 a group of five individuals operated a series of organizations claiming to offer financial and legal services, including foreclosure-related services, to distressed homeowners in Massachusetts. Those named in the lawsuit include the Alliance for Affordable Housing (AFAH) and the Global Advocates Foundation Inc., both located in Everett as well as the Alliance for Hope Network, Inc., in Framingham. Individual defendants include Obeilson Roosevelt Matos of Framingham, Gailon Arthur Joy of Boylston, Pricila Trancoso Silva of Revere, John Charles Schumacher of Lancaster, and Paula Carvalho of Framingham.

Now read http://legalbiscuit.wordpress.com/2013/10/30/case-blurb-u-s-bank-v-edna-and-john-schumacher/

U.S. Bank National Association v. Edna and John Schumacher is scheduled for oral arguments in front of the Supreme Judicial Court (SJC) on Thursday, November 7th. ...

Mr. Schumacher was originally represented by the Alliance for Affordable Housing.  When Mr. Schumacher appealed, he obtained legal representation with Harvard Law School’s Legal Services Center. ...

In addition to the appellant and appellee briefs that were filed, several amicus briefs were submitted in support of both sides.  ...  For the Defendant/Appellant Mr. Schumacher, Community Legal Aid, the National Consumer Law Center, and the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office submitted three separate briefs.

Amazing, isn't it? If AFAH was "practicing law without a license" as the AG's press release indicates, how did AFAH represent Schumacher in the lower court before Schumacher appealed? There must have been some lawyers involved somewhere at some point.

Did the AG's office file its amicus brief in support of John Schumacher before or after the same AG's office sued the same John Schumacher?

Certainly the AG's office has raised some serious issues, ones we have looked at before in connection with 3ABN, such as private inurement. There were irregularities. The questions will be: Who perpetrated them? Were there any lawyers?

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2014, 05:15:53 AM »

Only Gailon can answer these questions...all you and I could do is surmise.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2014, 02:36:07 PM »

Only Gailon can answer these questions...all you and I could do is surmise.

Like I said before, he already told me about a bit of this stuff long before the AG ever filed suit. There were lawyers involved with these organizations. Like I said before, I even wrote one of them.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2014, 05:29:54 AM »

Sorry, missed this!!!

The most appropriate response would be to simply post the response to complaint and a subsequent Motion to Add Parties and we shall do that. Should clarify the issues.

The problem is that the AG seems intent upon elimination of the concept of non-profit "Community Legal Services" organizations based on any fee for service other than "pro bono". These organizations based fees on income and expenses and many cases were, in fact, pro bono. There was also a strong belief that those who wanted to save their homes should contribute  some monthly fee to encourage a timely payment history during the foreclosure prevention or recovery and prior to the bank modification.

The issue is whether you can create a community based non-profit fee for service for low and middle income wage earners that is substantially less than the $250/hr and up law firm fees. The model was "community medical clinics" that provide a wide range of medical services for all income levels without based on ability to pay. And hospitals now charge enormous fees
for medical services and still maintain a 501-c-3 status. Why could not a community legal services clinic do the same?

I will post both the answer and the Motion to Add Essential parties later. However, it is noticeable that several elements of the AG's complaint already have failed and quite noticeable that non they did not enjoin any of the lawyers either on boards or that served as General Counsel or Staff attorneys. We will go there as we answer and move forward through the case.

It is the concept that must be preserved to get lower and middle class income earners affordable legal services!!! And break the fee setting of the Bar Associations.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2014, 08:14:31 AM »

Thank you Gailon, I look forward to more information.

Sister

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2014, 02:25:34 PM »

It sounded a little strange to me how the AG's press release offered her office's services, which sounded almost like she was trying to wipe out her competition.

Is she running for governor?

I'm all for keeping legal expenses low.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2014, 07:42:33 AM »

Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Suffolk, SS                                                                         Superior Court
                                                                                            Civil Action No 13-3459

Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Plaintiff

V

Gailon Arthur Joy, Et al

Defendants

Defendant Gailon Arthur Joy's  Answer to Complaint

1. Denied

2. Plaintiff is left to their proof and otherwise denied:
  a.Denied;
  b.Denied;
  c.Denied;
  d.Denied;
  e. Denied.

3.Plaintiff's assertion as to the deposition content of GailonArthur Joy is grossly misrepresented and the conclusion is without basis in fact and therefore denied.

4. Plaintiff has not produced, nor would they find, any bank records of Gailon Arthur Joy to support this allegation and therefore denied.

5. Plaintiff is left ot it's proof and therefore denied.

6. Plaintiff is left ot it's proof and therefore denied.

7. Plaintiff is left to it's proof and therefore denied.

8. Plaintiff is left to it's proof and therefore denied.

9. Plaintiff is left to it's roof and therefore denied.

10. Plaintiff is left to it's proof and therefore denied.

11:The Directors of Alliance for Hope, Inc., at a special meeting requested from the Defendant, Gailon Arthur Joy, Ordered an Audit in June 2011 and then adopted a Motion of Dissolution in July of 2011 and the assets of the 501 C-4 corporation were ordered to be distributed to the Tax Exempt 501-c-3 “Center for Social and Economic Justice, Inc,” but, upon information and belief, were absconded by a for profit Lawfirm formed by Attorneys' Jonathan Babcock, Rebecca Lawlor and former AHN director and clerk, Washington Carvalho, spouse of Defendant Paula Carvalho, a/k/a Advocates for Hope, LLC, and therefore the Plaintiff is left to it's proof and otherwise denied.

12. Defendant is not certain as to the current status of the Alliance for Affordable Housing, Inc having ended his voluntary service status in early May, 2012 and resigned as an officer and director on August 18, 2012 to defend the allegations of the US Trustee as to Gailon Arthur Joy, personally, and therefore the Plaintiff is left to it's proof.

13. Plaintiff is left to it's proof, otherwise, as to Defendant Gailon Arthur Joy, denied.

14. Plaintiff's allegation is in conflict with it's press release on the subject matter, and the Defendant reasserts that directors of Alliance of Hope Network, Inc ordered a dissolution in 2011, therefore Defendant Gailon Arthur Joy would assert that the Public Record does not accurately reflect the corporate record, therefore, there should be no officers or directors of the Alliance for Hope Network, Inc; and as to Gailon Arthur Joy, the public record does not accurately reflect the close of voluntary employment at AFAH in 2012 nor the written and accepted resignation of Gailon Arthur Joy in August 2011, therefore, Plaintiff's are left to their proof and otherwise denied.

15. Plaintiff's allegation notwithstanding, the public record does not accurately reflect the status of Ms Transcosa as she served as an officer and director in form only and was, to the best of the knowledge of the Defendant, Gailon Arthur Joy, never given access to the books and records, despite several requests, until the Board specifically ordered that Paula Carvalho of AHN turn over a copy of the books for audit in June, 2011, and asked Ms Trancosa to  complete an audit and report, whereupon AHN was ordered dissolved; And, Defendant Trancosa was not a signatory to any accounts at AHN until the defendant Joy discovered AHN was “out of trust” upon complaint of Defendant Matos and specifically requested the Treasurer establish a separate trust account for the Everett office in the summer of 2011; Upon recollection and belief, when AFAH was formed to assume the responsibility of the old Global clients she briefly served as treasurer and resigned about six months later; Therefore, Plaintiff is left to it's proof and otherwise denied.

16. Plaintiff is left to it's proof, however, upon recollection and belief, Mr Schumacher served in form only, had no access to books and records as Treasurer, did preserve Directors Meeting Minutes, did perform some very insignificant part-time clerical work but also resigned upon the order of dissolution by the AHN Board, therefore the Plaintiff is left to their proof and otherwise denied.

17. Plaintiff is left to it's proof and otherwise admitted in part.

18. Plaintiff is left to it's proof, otherwise admitted.

19. Plaintiff's allegation is not supported by the public record as the only entity formed in 2009 was Global Advocates Foundation, Inc, a community legal services entity, and Defendant Gailon Arthur Joy was neither an officer or Director until the merger of AHN with Global in December, 2011; and the Plaintiff has noticeably not named essential parties to the formation and directorate of the foundation, who were in fact essential parties to this litigation, and the Plaintiff has deliberately ignored the fact the the entity was in fact a non-profit with staff and/or contract attorneys, therefore, Plaintiff is left to their proof and otherwise denied.

20. Plaintiff is left to it's proof, denied as to “ informally” merged and in fact the proposal was adopted by both Boards in December of 2010, otherwise, admitted in substance.

21. Plaintiff is left to their proof, for as far as this defendant is aware, AHN aka Alliance, referred credit repair, did not do “credit counseling” in the conventional definition, referred out loan modifications to other entities, referred out “short-sales” to licensed realtors of the client's choosing, did maintain several staff and/or contract attorney's to provide “competent legal representation”, otherwise denied.

22. Plaintiff is left to their proof, otherwise denied as to substance and fact.

23. Plaintiff is left to their proof, however, Defendant Gailon Arthur Joy asserts that upon information and belief the legal teams at AFAH did, in fact, succeed and reverse several post foreclosures, has referred some cases for appeals, coordinated several litigation casework with home modification professionals for a final resolution, have obtained injunctive relief, have “stopped foreclosure sales”, and have utilized housing courts as a foundation to “fight eviction” and reverse invalid foreclosures, therefore denied as to “purported”.

24. Plaintiff is left to their proof, however, Defendant Gailon Arthur Joy would assert, based upon information and belief, that the public corporate records are not accurately reflective of actual status and the Plaintiff's “chart” is insufficient in breadth and accuracy, clearly fails to identify several key officers and directors (including founders), noticeably and very specifically the attorney's that served in several capacities, including Directors and General Counsel as well as staff attorney positions, and therefore represents a fraud upon the honorable court, therefore denied.

25. Plaintiff is left to their proof, otherwise denied.

26. Plaintiff's “investigation” is woefully incomplete and upon information and belief AFAH held a 501-c-3 status with it's “informal” merger with the Center for Social and Economic Justice in August of 2010, had applied for a separate 501-c-4 with the IRS Cleveland office, AFAH has also applied for it's own 501-c-3 status with the IRS Cleveland Office, therefore denied.

27. Plaintiff is left to their proof, otherwise admitted.

28. Plaintiff is left to their proof, otherwise admitted.

29. Plaintiff's are left to their proof, otherwise denied.

30. Denied as to context of the statement asserted by Matos.

31. Plaintiff is left to their proof and otherwise denied.

32. Plaintiff's out of context reference is to payment caps established and based upon current tax returns that rarely accurately reflected “real total income” [many banking victims worked in an underground economy based upon immigration status receiving “under the table income”] and was clearly designed to specifically cap and limit litigation expenses to affordable levels (note that the housing ratios nearly always exceeded 50% of real income, resulting in default in a collapsing income economy, and the loan had been based upon “stated income” all too frequently inserted in the application without the affirmation or permission of the borrower, best defined as “consumer fraud” committed by banking organizations. to expand loan production irrationaly.  Therefore, denied as to context and motive.
33. Plaintiff is left to their proof, however, upon information and belief, defendant asserts that many clients were served without any payment requirement or were granted minimal payments for various reasons;  many developed or had exigency issues that precluded payments and legal services continued; some clients were required to pay use and occupancy and payments were suspended pending pursuit of various alternative options; many were paid back by order of the US Bankruptcy Trustee because of bankrupt estate issues; but all clients received services regardless of ability to pay; Defendant is not aware of any clients that maintained a sufficient payment history to utilize as “alternative payment history” for use in financing options, including Boston Community Capital purchase buyback programs. And, some clients were paid back excess funds where resolutions were achieved via modification or other agreements. Therefore denied as to context and motive.

34. Plaintiff is left to their proof to identify specific statements to support this general allegation and Defendant Gailon Arthur Joy denies as to context, motive and substance.

35. Plaintiff is left to their proof and otherwise denied.

36. Plaintiff is left to it's proof and Defendant, Gailon Arthur Joy, is not aware of any transfers from any “non-profit” to any corporation, business or other entity owned by this defendant, Gailon Arthur Joy, and therefore denied.

37. Denied.

38. Plaintiff is left to their proof as to how this allegation applies to Defendant Gailon Arthur Joy, therefore, denied.

39. Plaintiff is left to their proof as to how this allegation applies to Defendant Gailon Arthur Joy, therefore, denied.

40. Plaintiff is left to their proof, but in fact Defendant Gailon Arthur Joy ended his employment in late April, 2011 and continued as a director until the dissolution by the board at AHN aka Alliance in July. Defendant Gailon Arthur Joy became aware of the escrow issue when Defendant Matos complained the escrow account was too low in April and asked why the books had still not been made available to the Treasurer, Pricila Trancosa in April, 2011. Defendant Joy  followed specific corporate governance, first taking the issues to a special meeting of officers, which included corporate General Counsel, attorney Jonathan Babcock ( member of the Mass Bar), an essential party to this action, whereupon Defendant Joy specifically called for the resignation of the President, and included remedially the trimming of staff (including Defendant Joy), and then called for a special board meeting to address a number of issues;
Defendant Joy identified specific issues to the directorate that included three Attorneys to the Mass Bar, all essential parties to this complaint, one having been the first Asst Atty General to the Consumer Fraud Division under AG Quinn in the 1970's; It became clear the chair and General Counsel had determined to support the president, despite a clear set of issues and Defendants proposal ran into significant resistance, however the board did agree that an audit was appropriate and asked the treasurer, heretofore having no access to corporate records,  to do an internal audit and report to the directors. The directors made it clear they wanted to handle the issues internally and resolve the issues with the premise that the officers were compelled “to all get along together” and see this through. Deft Joy wrote a preliminary report to the directors in July and the directors decided it best to dissolve AHN, send the Global clients not in litigation with the AHN legal team back to Everett and upon motion adopted to return Global Advocates Foundation back to Everett while the assets of the AHN were to be given to the Center for Social and Economic Justice, Inc with a new President and CEO, Jason Wheeler.
If anyone was incumbent to report any issues to “law enforcement” it would have been the three members of the Mass Bar on the board, but in fact, to the amazement of the Defendant, President Jason Wheeler reported to Defendant Joy that former General Counsel Jonathan Babcock and staff Attorney Rebecca Lawlor, in concert with the Carvalho Family, had transferred all the assets of AHN to a new lawfirm identified as Advocates for Hope, LLC and asked for Joy's intervention. At that point I informed Mr Wheeler they could file a complaint with the AG and sent a warning e-mail to Atty Babcock that the transfer to the for-profit lawfirm was problematic; I have no recollection of a response from Mr Wheeler or Mr. Babcock and reasonably assumed they had resolved the issue. Therefore, denied.

41. The Plaintiff is left to their proof, however, Defendant Joy's purported “conduct” at AFAH is presumptuous and unsupported from the record and draws conclusions that are unsupported by any documentation or investigative inquiry and therefore denied in context, substance and motive and therefore Denied.

42. Plaintiff is left to their proof and asserts this is a mis-application of CMR 940 25.02(2) and questions the constitutional basis for misapplication of this regulation, particularly a non-profit specifically exempted, therefore denied.

43. See Answer to 42, therefore denied.

44.  See Answer to 42, therefore denied.

45. The non-profits had members of the Mass Bar available at all times either on staff and/or contracted, and conduct was in fact compliant, therefore denied.

46. Denied.

47. Defendant asserts that the several attorneys not enjoined are essential parties and clearly not so enjoined to deliberately mislead the honorable Court on substance and motive and represents a significant effort to subvert justice, therefore defendant asserts it represents an abuse of process, per se.

48. Plaintiff is left to their proof as ALL documents, which Counsel for the AG can plainly determine, having access to PACER and having attended Bankruptcy Court hearings, that were submitted to any court, were drawn and submitted by members of the Mass Bar and therefore allegation is Denied. FURTHER, the deliberate misuse and mis-charaterization of the data input by Mr Schumacher
on behalf of Atty Sam Rodriguez were known or should have been known to be delivered to Mr Rodriguez for review, completion, and submission and represents a proper and legal support role and again deliberately mis-characterized and represents a fraud upon the court as well as further abuse of process.

49. Denied

50. Plaintiff is left to it's proof and therefore denied.

51. Plaintiff is left to it's proof and therefore denied.

52. Denied.

Prayer for Relief: To find the Plaintiff's Claims as Without Merit and Deny Relief or other judgment as the Honorable Court shall conclude from the evidence.

Affirmative Defenses:

Defendant Gailon Arthur Joy prays the court to allow the Defendant to amend answers pursuant to the Mass Rules of Civil Procedure on Motion as appropriate.

Counter-claims:

Defendant Joy Prays the Honorable Court to preserve the defendants right to counterclaims pursuant to the Mass Rules of Civil Procedure as appropriate.

Defendant Gailon Arthur Joy demands a trial by a jury of his peers.

Respectfully Submitted,

Gailon Arthur Joy,
Defendant, Pro Se

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up