Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: An attack upon the life of Linda Shelton  (Read 40756 times)

Sister

• Veteran Member
Re: An attack upon the life of Linda Shelton
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2014, 01:11:42 PM »

So Sister, are you saying that multiple doses of poison which have been  administered to a victim could be the result of one break in during which more than one item was contaminated?

No. There were at least two break-ins. At two different locations. There were more than one means used for transfering the poison to Linda. Remember: People can be exposed to arsenic by inhaling it, by consuming contaminated foods, water, or beverages, or by skin contact. I am not in a position to confirm publically by which means the arsenic was administrated.

Battle Creek

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2014, 01:38:45 PM »

That is a possibility, child of the king. Thank God her life was spared.
It is not always men who are best adapted to the successful management of a church. —Manuscript Releases 19:56.{PaM 36.2}

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2014, 05:53:19 PM »

I started a thread about this over at Maritime, however, I haven't noticed any threads about this at any of the other forums, except for the pro DS forum, and this is what they posted over there:
There is no one from 3ABN, including Danny who has any interest to do any kind of harm to Linda Shelton and she knows it and the rest of you know it. It has been ten years people since the split, wake up.

And you can be sure that 3ABN is glad Linda is okay and hopes it doesn't happen again.

Since the poisoning took place at Arild's home in Florida, perhaps the first suspect should be Arild himself. He and LS have been together for the last several years, and Arild would have easy access to poisons. The fact that the poisoning followed Linda to Norway seems to make Arild even more suspect. Linda should watch him carefully in my opinion. How do you know that Arild didn't hire someone to do this and is telling him where LS is.

LS needs to get away from Arild in my opinion.

I am serious.

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2014, 06:51:10 PM »

I started a thread about this over at Maritime, however, I haven't noticed any threads about this at any of the other forums, except for the pro DS forum, and this is what they posted over there:
There is no one from 3ABN, including Danny who has any interest to do any kind of harm to Linda Shelton and she knows it and the rest of you know it. It has been ten years people since the split, wake up.

And you can be sure that 3ABN is glad Linda is okay and hopes it doesn't happen again.

Since the poisoning took place at Arild's home in Florida, perhaps the first suspect should be Arild himself. He and LS have been together for the last several years, and Arild would have easy access to poisons. The fact that the poisoning followed Linda to Norway seems to make Arild even more suspect. Linda should watch him carefully in my opinion. How do you know that Arild didn't hire someone to do this and is telling him where LS is.

LS needs to get away from Arild in my opinion.

I am serious.

What does Arild have to gain from Linda's death? Nothing. There is no motive. I read this to Arild on the telephone. We had a good laugh over it.

An interesting fact: No one here mentioned Linda being poisoned in Norway. Where did they get that information, not from Linda, not from here. There is another possibility :oops: the person behind the attempts on Linda's life.

daylily

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2014, 07:25:29 PM »

When you posted that she had fled to another country, I figured it was Norway because she had friends there. This poster could have just made that assumption too.

So was she really at Arild's home in Florida? Are they living together?

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2014, 07:57:20 PM »

When you posted that she had fled to another country, I figured it was Norway because she had friends there. This poster could have just made that assumption too.

So was she really at Arild's home in Florida? Are they living together?

It seemed like a very detailed theory, for only being based upon an assumption. If by living together you mean sharing a bed, living together as husband and wife without being married. The answer is NO. Does Arild own investment property in Florida. Yes. Like most investment property, he does not live there. If he prefers having someone he knows living there rather than renting it to a stranger then he and Linda both benefit from the situation.

daylily

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2014, 03:26:38 AM »

Thank you for the quick reply.  That makes sense.

This whole thing is so bizarre!

Wouldn't the person who is doing this know that they could not get away with it? But then I guess criminals always think they can commit the perfect crime and never be found out. It seems to me that trying the same thing three times so close together is a sure way to be found out.

Our church is praying for Linda.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2014, 04:45:34 AM »

I knew about the first two attempts, but somehow missed that there was also a 3rd attempt.

Was there actually a 3rd attempt on her life?

daylily

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2014, 04:51:28 AM »

Linda Shelton used four bottles of activated charcoal to save her life from the arsenic poison. I understand the Florida police regard this as a major crime and show great concern. Seems like they have a major suspect since there would not be many people interested in taking her life.

I can confirm that her case is no longer considered as only breaking and entering and has been turned over to the Major Crimes section of the police department. There has been another attempt to poison her.

Everyone, please get the information out about the attacks on Linda Shelton's life and ask everyone you know to support her in prayer.

I understood that this comment referred to a third attempt.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2014, 06:02:00 AM »

Has "Lilly" ever given his/her identity away or been identified?

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2014, 09:56:15 AM »

Has "Lilly" ever given his/her identity away or been identified?

I have no idea who "Lilly" is.

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2014, 07:14:20 PM »

The following was posted in the news section at www.maritime-sda-online.com

Linda has had to live in fear now for the past 10 years.

It appears important to someone that Linda does not survive the final court case in connection with her divorce. If she is no longer alive the court case will be dismissed and nobody gets Linda's share.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2014, 04:49:41 PM »

Linda Shelton just posted the following on Facebook:
Hello Dear Friends & Family,

I would like to share with you an urgent prayer request, and also some background information to this prayer request. The last couple of weeks have been tragic, to say the least. A number of attempts were made to take my life through poisoning. As a result I was confirmed by a medical doctor to have life threatening amounts of arsenic, aphrodisiacs and radiation in my body.

About 10 years ago my world came crashing down when my husband falsely accused me of spiritual adultery and adultery. These terms have devastating effects to anyone in ministry, as I was, and it caused a major scandal in the Church. The Bylaws of our corporation allowed him, as President of 3ABN, to hire and fire his Vice-Presidents for any or no reason. Almost immediately I was without "a voice" to counteract the lies which were being circulated about me, other than my website. Yet the TV, Radio, website, mailing list, prayer line, etc. were used to destroy my reputation. Claims were made that I had met with a small committee to the Board of Directors prior to this action. This is not true. I was fired by my husband without the ability to meet with any of the Board members.

When I pursued this opportunity, I was directed to the 3ABN attorney.

Strangely, Dan said to me, "They said they will follow you the rest of your life." Others claim that Dan said similar things to them. I began to have break-ins to my place of residence the same week that Dan and I separated. During the last ten years my place of residence has suffered damage and theft. It was used as a vehicle to send threatening messages to me. There was evidence my phones and computer were bugged. I moved from my home in Springfield, Illinois because of the intensity of the thug activity. Eventually, my beloved dog, Sheltie, was poisoned. Before he died he was thrown over the balcony, by a thug, of my second story condominium while he was momentarily resting outside of my door on the porch.

I have been in court with my ex-husband for ten years with the intent of acquiring a fair marital settlement. The truth about my exit will be revealed in these court documents. The case, in my opinion, has had a number of unnecessary delays including Protective Orders imposed by DS and his attorneys. However, the case is now nearing it's conclusion. I have reason to believe that a portion of 3ABN's funds are being misused. I say this with caution, as I love 3ABN.

Truth, however difficult, is liberating. Many, many people have suffered as the result of our divorce, and also the false claims made about me. It has always been my intent to reveal the truth as the documentation was made available. But now...considering the circumstances, there's no better time than the present.

It was painful to discover that Dan's soon wife to be, made her appearance at 3ABN the same week we separated, according to the reports given to me. It was also very painful when Dan married one 24 years his junior, one who's vocation was that of a nude dancer. The marriage lasted 3 years. Dan is the caretaker of Brandy's child, who was born just 4 years before our divorce. The parentage of this child is in question.

Mabel Dunbar, a professional who works with abused women, shared with me that prisons of literally full of men who have killed their wives. She counsels that the very best thing to do is to make the truth plain to the people. This is the best safety net for a woman in danger. I cannot prove that the thugs have been paid for or appointed by my ex-husband, so I am not stating that he is the one behind the dangerous activity. But the facts I do know, I share.

I have nearly completed a book about my life. Although it shares the good times and the bad, it is glorifying to the Lord. But in the case that my life is cut short, the painful facts about the scandal I have shared with you. May no other woman on earth have to endure what I have had to endure. I do hope and pray that some changes can be made which prevent such a violation of human rights.

So my prayer request is that myself and my family will be protected from the unsavory characters that have and are abusing my life. It is prayer that has protected my life thus far.

Although you do not see me on the screen anymore, many of your faces I can still see. Meeting you and ministering to you was always my greatest love. May God's richest blessings continue to be yours!

His love & mine, Linda

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2014, 05:15:57 PM »

Quote from: Linda Shelton
Many, many people have suffered as the result of our divorce, and also the false claims made about me.

From personal experience, I know that others have suffered from the whole scandal. They spent over $1 million in 2007 and 2008 trying to crush Gailon and me using, how many attorneys? Was it 11, counting Remnant's and Lovejoy's attorneys? It was 5 attorneys in Minnesota, 2 in Massachusetts, and 1 or 2 in Illinois, not counting the Remnant's attorney and Lovejoy's attorney. And that doesn't count the attorney they hired over a year and a half ago when they filed a complaint against me with a private arbitration firm, in blatant contempt of Judge Saylor's dismissal order.

I hope we never have to go through anything like that again. And I'm fairly certain that feeling is mutual.

Wendall

« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2014, 06:29:33 PM »

Couple of comments.
Sad state of affairs.
1. Can it be proven that Brandy was a nude dancer? Have not heard that before.
2. Linda is a warrior. Someone close to hear should tell her her representation in court is incompetent. Ten years???? Tell your attorney that you want the settlement in thirty days or so. Do it. Any specific items holding up a court decision can be stipulated between the parties.  :)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up