Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: An attack upon the life of Linda Shelton  (Read 40779 times)

Battle Creek

Re: An attack upon the life of Linda Shelton
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2014, 06:00:07 AM »

The second hearing with the new judge who took over the case about six months ago when the old judge retired - is scheduled for Wednesday.

Linda still requests your prayers, also for safety.
It is not always men who are best adapted to the successful management of a church. —Manuscript Releases 19:56.{PaM 36.2}

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2014, 11:05:51 AM »

An interesting fact. Linda has three pairs of slip-on canvas shoes, that she wears without socks. In each pair, one of the shoes tested positive for arsenic. These are the shoes she wears everyday during spring and summer. One of the ways arsenic is absorbed into the system is through direct skin contact. Through this method Linda had a constant, prolonged, direct contact with arsenic. That could have been a fatal dosage, not just a warning.

More interesting facts------later.

Sister

Battle Creek

« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2014, 01:47:04 PM »

Someone broke into her home without stealing anything. Seemingly to place the arsenic into her shoes in a way she would not notice it.

What was the purpose?
It is not always men who are best adapted to the successful management of a church. —Manuscript Releases 19:56.{PaM 36.2}

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2014, 02:13:28 AM »

I find it odd that Lily would fault Linda for "suing" Danny in order to divide up their marital property. Danny sued Linda for divorce, but Lily doesn't fault him for that.

Lily also questions who is paying Linda's legal bills. Well, who is paying Danny's legal bills? I'd like to know.
I don't find it odd at all. "Lilly" is a nut case. Her insane ramblings prove this. She needs to be institutionalized so she isn't a danger to herself or others.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

dburt

« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2014, 02:39:40 PM »

As someone with a background in law enforcement, I question some of the statements made about not being able to reveal official sources of the alleged criminal activity against Linda S.
Such offenses are newsworthy and would be a matter of public record, and published as such in newspapers, etc. Some of the language used by some of the posters in this thread appear to border on the side of conspiracy theory language and leave the serious reader wondering if such events actually happened as stated, or have been seriously overblown in the SDA rumor mongering machine.

However, if she has indeed come under attack then straightforward reporting of the facts, including references to official sources that can be checked out, need to be supplied.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2014, 02:12:14 PM »

A post on October 21st from Linda Shelton that she posted on Facebook:
Hi Facebook Friends!

Some of you have been following the posts of Katie Sigsworth. One day I opened my Facebook page and her heartbreaking post about being diagnosed with cancer caught my attention. I wrote to her and told her there was another option, as opposed to the standard radiation and chemotherapy. To make a long story short, she took a leap of faith and traveled to Norway. She received treatments, essentially vitamin and mineral IV's, and now she is cancer-free!! This is a BIG PRAISE the LORD!

A few months ago I posted the news that my life was attacked and that I had been poisoned with arsenic. This was nothing short of attempted murder. The details of this period in my life is detailed in my soon coming book. But once again, to make a long story short, I traveled to Norway. After testing, Dr. Abrahamsen confirmed that my condition was very serious and that I had been poisoned.

Thankfully, my life and health has been restored!! PRAISE GOD!! Although I have always appreciated the gift of life, it is a GLORIOUS gift to me right now!! Wow!! There is so much I want to see, do, experience and accomplish to God's honor and glory! There are simply no words to explain the JOY in being given your life back!!

Dr Abrahamsen? He is a 71 year old, very dedicated Adventist who has developed his special God-given gift for helping the body heal itself. Undoubtedly, he is the world's best kept secret. A portion of his story is mentioned in my book. For years I have been trying to get some noted medical people interested in the work of Dr. Abrahamsen. But it's coming.

Life?? Embrace it! Appreciate it! Cherish it! Live it, Love it and Use it!!

Sending Blessings & Hugs your way,

Linda
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up