Issues & Concerns Category > 3ABN

Save 3ABN Site Question or Questions

(1/2) > >>

Daryl Fawcett:
After now looking at the Save 3ABN site and noticing that there hasn't been any update there since January 10,2013, I am wondering if that site is still an active site?

childoftheking:
There are no new postings but I feel that information should still be available for those who weren't aware of it when it was happening as it may become relevant again.

Snoopy:

I agree with childoftheking.  There is a lot of information and history here that it would be nice to maintain.

Gailon Arthur Joy:
Given recent events, 3ABN has once again become a public trust issue. Danny Lee Shelton is now back on the board and active participant. One must ask one fundamental question: Does a tiger change it's stripes, abandon it's roar or stop stalking the vulnerable; and does a it continue to seek vulnerable pray at every turn to rebuild it's role as a predator??? The answer is obvious and since we are already receiving complaints following this tiger's return, we have to assume it did not change it's stripes and the site will again have absolute relevance!!! GA Joy

Bob Pickle:
Is Greg Morikone the CEO as well as president, or just the president?

It looks like from https://3abn.org/about-administration.html that Danny Shelton is vice-chairman of the board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version