Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN and Brenda Walsh Part Ways  (Read 10980 times)

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
3ABN and Brenda Walsh Part Ways
« on: May 05, 2019, 07:32:33 AM »

I just heard about Brenda Walsh no longer being with 3ABN.

http://www.fulcrum7.com/news/2019/3/1/3abn-and-brenda-walsh-part-ways

Does anybody know what happened???

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
Re: 3ABN and Brenda Walsh Part Ways
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 08:00:49 AM »

This is what I found out so far from Brenda Walsh Ministries Facebook Page:

Brenda Walsh Ministries
Sadly, 3ABN made the decision to remove all programs of Kids Time and Kids Time Praise from the air - anything where I am on the program they have removed from the air, including the cooking programs with my sisters and I. Please pray that God will touch the hearts of the leaders there that they will change their minds and realize that there are many children AND adults who are blessed by these programs and brought closer to Jesus. 3ABN also canceled our Kids Club Bible study program! One of the first things we will do as "Brenda Walsh Ministries" is to get our Bible study club up and going again! Please send people to my website to donate to our ministry so that more programs can be produced to reach children for Jesus. www.brendawalsh.com

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2019, 08:18:06 AM »

Somebody responded by posting the following response:

Brenda, did you ask for a 10 year no compete from 3ABN? Did you ask for two years of financial support including streaming services from 3ABN even though you were separating your ministry from them? Did you turn in ALL funds that came in to you from you trips to Australia? Did you ask for all moneys that were in the account for the Kids Time programming to be given to you for your new ministry? Did you separate from 3ABN because they wouldn’t pay for a new multi million dollar facility where you live as opposed to using the existing studio? You’re video intimates that 3ABN chose not to build the studio in TN “as envisioned”, was that your vision or 3ABN’s vision. I realize there are two sides to every story and these are specific things that 3ABN has referenced that you should answer to. They show clear documentation backing these claims. What are your answers?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2019, 07:16:05 PM »

Where was that posted at?

childoftheking

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2019, 04:28:37 AM »

Special 3ABN statement regarding separation of Brenda Walsh and 3ABN
Due to the many accusations Brenda Walsh has been making against this ministry, 3ABN chose to post a video answering some of the questions that have been asked pertaining to the separation of Brenda Walsh and 3ABN. We believed it was important to share the truth of this situation, as questions were being raised, and we desire to be honest and transparent with you, our viewers and donors. Our administrative team has since decided to pull the video, as its purpose has been served. If you have further questions about the separation between 3ABN and Brenda Walsh, please email us at mail@3abn.org, or you can call (618) 627-4651. Someone from our administrative team will be in touch with a response as soon as possible.

Thank you for your continued prayers and support of this ministry and may God richly bless you!

childoftheking

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2019, 03:18:31 PM »

Where was that posted at?
Brenda Walsh Ministries Facebook Page.

daylily

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2019, 12:38:05 PM »

This is what I found out so far from Brenda Walsh Ministries Facebook Page:

Brenda Walsh Ministries
Sadly, 3ABN made the decision to remove all programs of Kids Time and Kids Time Praise from the air - anything where I am on the program they have removed from the air, including the cooking programs with my sisters and I. Please pray that God will touch the hearts of the leaders there that they will change their minds and realize that there are many children AND adults who are blessed by these programs and brought closer to Jesus. 3ABN also canceled our Kids Club Bible study program! One of the first things we will do as "Brenda Walsh Ministries" is to get our Bible study club up and going again! Please send people to my website to donate to our ministry so that more programs can be produced to reach children for Jesus. www.brendawalsh.com

Interestingly that sounds very much what happened to Linda and to Barbara Kerr when she defended Linda.
Pages: [1]   Go Up