Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayers  (Read 9987 times)

Lil Star

Prayers
« on: April 26, 2008, 03:09:51 PM »

This is to everyone, on this board as well as others. For all the good christians and all the bad christians. I pray that all the good christians will help others that are not so good christians. I also pray that those professing to be christians and aren't really in their heart, know that God knows the heart as well as the outward appearance. I also want to pray that the christians that have to purchase things on the Sabbath are in dire need of it. I pray that those seeking help in their walk with Jesus receive that help. I pray that every christian out there will shine their little light for Jesus in all that they do. In real life, in their internet life as well. We all know that sometimes, people do not show their true colors unless they can not be traced back to who they are in real life. I pray that they will somehow find it within them to be who they are in real life as well as in virtual life. I wish that all who read this will be blessed in their life. I know that since one of the other sites that my mom and Bonnie started shut down I have been feeling unsure of who I was in my walk with Jesus. I pray that all who are unsure of their faith or who are having troubles in their walk with Jesus will receive the Holy Spirit within them to help them out. I wish I could say prayers better but I can only do the best I can.  I wish the best for everyone. I know people make mistakes. I know that I am sure I must break one of the 10 commandments probably most everyday of my life. I know that the walk in Christ is an everyday learning experience. One that I will always try to stay on. I will lean to one side or the other, but hopefully with friends and Jesus by my side, I will start walking the straight line soon.
RIP mom

Jesus IS enough

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
Re: Prayers
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 03:57:16 PM »

:amen:

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 04:39:36 PM »

This is to everyone, on this board as well as others. For all the good christians and all the bad christians. I pray that all the good christians will help others that are not so good christians. I also pray that those professing to be christians and aren't really in their heart, know that God knows the heart as well as the outward appearance. I also want to pray that the christians that have to purchase things on the Sabbath are in dire need of it. I pray that those seeking help in their walk with Jesus receive that help. I pray that every christian out there will shine their little light for Jesus in all that they do. In real life, in their internet life as well. We all know that sometimes, people do not show their true colors unless they can not be traced back to who they are in real life. I pray that they will somehow find it within them to be who they are in real life as well as in virtual life. I wish that all who read this will be blessed in their life. I know that since one of the other sites that my mom and Bonnie started shut down I have been feeling unsure of who I was in my walk with Jesus. I pray that all who are unsure of their faith or who are having troubles in their walk with Jesus will receive the Holy Spirit within them to help them out. I wish I could say prayers better but I can only do the best I can.  I wish the best for everyone. I know people make mistakes. I know that I am sure I must break one of the 10 commandments probably most everyday of my life. I know that the walk in Christ is an everyday learning experience. One that I will always try to stay on. I will lean to one side or the other, but hopefully with friends and Jesus by my side, I will start walking the straight line soon.

I believe that this is a prayer for each and everyone of us to pray Lil. May God be very close to all of us and in everything that we do.  :praying:

Ozzie

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 12:23:42 AM »

We all need to be praying for each other Lil. We can never pray enough for others. The attitude of prayer reminds us too, that without God, we can do nothing. Up holding others in prayers helps us to think more kindly of those for whom we are praying.  :praying:

Even praying for our enemies is rather like 'reverse psychology' and can be a bit like 'getting back at our enemy', if the Holy Spirit touches their hearts, when they initially would not have wanted that.   :amen:
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.
Pages: [1]   Go Up