Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down

Author Topic: Should Christians gossip and pass on hear-say?  (Read 132424 times)

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: Should Christians gossip and pass on hear-say?
« Reply #255 on: May 07, 2008, 06:29:56 PM »

Remember that Danny/3abn didn't want this all sorted out quietly with ASI or the GC. No. It was they who instigated the 'stupid' lawsuit. It is they who decided to 'sue their Christian brethren'. Pickle

No I don't remember. I remember that Danny/3abn were quite willing to allow ASI to mediate but low and behold ASI put out a public statement that Mrs. Shelton's side were not willing to follow all the rules and guidelines.  Surely you have read that statement as that is one of the many things that Mr. Pickle and Joy have published.  To read that statement and then declare that Danny/3abn didn't want to go through ASI is incomprehensible to me. SAM

Sam, the next time you decide to pick a jury and go to trial, be sure to pick an expert from your opponents side and let him determine the questions (Voir Dire)
for the panel. ANd while you are at it, let him set up the Rules of Civil procedure for the trial and then get ready to go to trial.

Well, the only thing "incomprehensible" would be allowing a hearing with rules set up by the fox in the hen house and let the findings of the fox only be published. Sorry, but we are just not that "incomprehensibly" stupid and Linda was not about to let 3ABN run yet a third kangaroo court. The record needed to be preserved as a record of what actually lead the "panel" to their conclusion and would require some degree of accountability of the record woud demonstrate any failure of due process. In other words, as transaparent as the light of day, a concept virtually ignored at 3ABN and ASI.

HAVE ABSOULTELY NO PROBLEM HOLDING ANY HEARING ANYWHERE THAT WILL DISPLAY TO THE PUBLIC VIEW THE EVIDENCE AND LET THE PANEL AND THE PUBLIC KNOW THERE HAS BEEN "DUE PROCESS" AND TO COME TO THEIR OWN CONCLUSIONS.

That is safe even with a fox in the henhouse. The Federal Courthouse will be very open and public and a great place to see 3ABN finally present it's best case and then go down in FLAMES on the weight of the evidence.

Get use to the idea that in court, under the scrutiny of Juris Prudence, 3ABN is a loser!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Habanero

« Reply #256 on: May 07, 2008, 07:24:54 PM »

Get use to the idea that in court, under the scrutiny of Juris Prudence, 3ABN is a loser!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

It would seem that history bears that out. The property tax case and its many follow-ups.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #257 on: May 07, 2008, 07:40:21 PM »

And in that tax case you have three attorneys and Mollie and Linda all claiming that 3ABN's programming is not copyrighted. Then how in the world are they going to get anywhere in their lawsuit against Save3ABN over copyright issues when they've already declared in a court of law that they have no basis for doing so?

Ozzie

« Reply #258 on: May 07, 2008, 11:02:33 PM »

Thank you Sam for your posts. You have helped to make this issue more transparent and clear. Others try to muddy up the waters but your post was honest and transparent, full of truthful facts. 

How delusional can some people get? :dunno: And how can anyone see transparency and clarity in anything that Sam has written? What FACTS have been presented by Sam/Dan?

Those in the pews value your input and find it credible.

Absolute baloney. I am one of those 'in the pews' and don't find your input credible in the least. 'Sam' is sounding very much like 'Dan'.
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Ozzie

« Reply #259 on: May 07, 2008, 11:15:47 PM »

I read somewhere that Doug Batchelor, Kenneth Cox, Wintley Phipps and several others, said they would never open their books to these 2 men [Joy and Pickle] under the same circumstances.

Sam, interesting that you would bring up Doug Batchelor to bolster your case, who has been mentioned in another thread as being highly endorsed by Ernie Knolls, false prophet extraordinaire.

Interesting that you would bring up "highly endorsed by Ernie Knolls, false prophet extraordinaire" in such a way as to suggest that Doug Batchelor would not bolster Sam's case.  I called Amazing Facts to inquire about what relationship existed between Ernie Knolls and Doug Batchelor.  Doug Batchelor's secretary/MIL just informed me that Doug has never spoken with Ernie Knolls.  

A self-proclaimed prophet's uninvited endorsement does not necessarily sully a person's value or reputation, IMO.  What other thread discusses this?  I've searched Adventtalk and your post is the only one that mentions Ernie Knolls.[/color]

I suggest that you go back and look more thoroughly under Dreams and Visions.
Ozzie

~ Frank Sculley.

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #260 on: May 08, 2008, 01:09:03 PM »

I read somewhere that Doug Batchelor, Kenneth Cox, Wintley Phipps and several others, said they would never open their books to these 2 men [Joy and Pickle] under the same circumstances.

Sam, interesting that you would bring up Doug Batchelor to bolster your case, who has been mentioned in another thread as being highly endorsed by Ernie Knolls, false prophet extraordinaire.

Interesting that you would bring up "highly endorsed by Ernie Knolls, false prophet extraordinaire" in such a way as to suggest that Doug Batchelor would not bolster Sam's case.  I called Amazing Facts to inquire about what relationship existed between Ernie Knolls and Doug Batchelor.  Doug Batchelor's secretary/MIL just informed me that Doug has never spoken with Ernie Knolls.  

A self-proclaimed prophet's uninvited endorsement does not necessarily sully a person's value or reputation, IMO.  What other thread discusses this?  I've searched Adventtalk and your post is the only one that mentions Ernie Knolls.[/color]

I suggest that you go back and look more thoroughly under Dreams and Visions.

Adventtalk member Bonnie kindly provided me the link to the thread about Ernie Knoll shortly after I posted my response to Artiste.

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php?topic=329.0

I used the Adventtalk "Search" feature and the only post that was found was Artiste's from yesterday. I appreciate bonnie providing me the link so I could discover exactly what has been discussed here about Ernie Knoll and his claims.

It doesn't appear, from the Google searches I have done as well as the information received from Doug Batchelor's secretary, that Mr. Knolls has much of a following within the denomination.  Doug Batchelor is certainly not a follower!
??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #261 on: May 08, 2008, 01:18:39 PM »

See Habanero's latest post in the dreams/visions thread concerning Ernie's Knoll's followers.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Ozzie

« Reply #262 on: May 08, 2008, 04:57:47 PM »

It doesn't appear, from the Google searches I have done as well as the information received from Doug Batchelor's secretary, that Mr. Knolls has much of a following within the denomination.  Doug Batchelor is certainly not a follower![/b

No. I certainly don't believe that Doug would be a 'follower'.
Ozzie

~ Frank Sculley.

reddogs

« Reply #263 on: May 16, 2008, 11:43:14 AM »

Perhaps the influx of new members just shows this is getting to be a popular meeting place.

Welcome to each of you!!!  Have some freshly baked cookies and warm welcome hugs.

I missed that plate on the first run Grandma, so I'll take some now... ;)

Lil Star

« Reply #264 on: May 16, 2008, 12:04:39 PM »

You snooze, you lose.... the rest of us ate them already.  :ROFL:
RIP mom

Jesus IS enough
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up