Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Follow Me."  (Read 6965 times)

sky

• (Not the same Sky at Maritime)
"Follow Me."
« on: May 04, 2008, 07:05:01 PM »

"Follow Me." Luke 5:27.

"I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life." John 8:12.

"Follow Me." Luke 5:27. (Two little words but they proceed out of the mouth of God)

"My sheep hear My voice and they follow Me and I give them eternal life." John 10:27.

"I knock at the door. If any man hear My voice and open the door, I will come into him and sup with Him and He with Me." Rev.3:20.

"The entrance of Your Word gives light." Psalm 119:130.

In the beginning God said, "Let there be light! and there was light!"

For "He spoke and it was! He commanded and it stood fast." Ps.33:9.

Now He says, "Be ye followers of God." Eph.5:1. "Follow Me." Luke 5:27.

"Today, if you will hear His voice, do not harden your heart." Heb.4:7.

Thanks to the merits of Christ's infinite sacrifice, anyone who is willing to be as submissive to His voice as is the inanimate creation, may, immediately, become a follower of God in Christ Jesus, for the Lord has spoken and His voice is omnipotent to accomplish His good pleasure, not apart from Christ but in Christ. And the life of Christ which is thus imparted is in like manner sustained, by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. Matt.4:4.

"Keep the voice of the Bible ever before the people." E.G. White.

laval

"The creative energy that called the worlds into existence is in His word. That word imparts power; it begets life. Every command is a promise. Accepted by the will, received into the soul, it brings with it the life of the Infinite One. It transforms the nature and re-creates the soul in the image of God. The life thus imparted is in like manner sustained, by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God." Education, p.126.
Pages: [1]   Go Up