Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Visions of Ernie Knoll  (Read 69724 times)

princessdi

• Veteran Member
Re: Visions of Ernie Knoll
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2010, 05:12:15 PM »

I like the way you think!
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

BobRyan

« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2010, 05:52:16 PM »

David made mistakes - he sinned, he did all kinds of things wrong - and then repented.

The Bible does not say "if someone claims to have the gift of prophecy and then later at any point in time - they commit sin -- then that is proof they never had the gift of prophecy - God did not speak to them".

The "did they ever sin" test is not a Bible test of a prophet. But "by their fruits" you SHALL know them (Matt 7) is certainly one.

More specifically - the Bible says that IF someone claims to speak for God - but then later is proven to be lying - they are to be stoned.

I am not arguing for stoning - I am speaking to the seriousness of lying about what God has done - in the case of a prophet.

The problem with the gift of prophecy is that there is no way to get inside someone's head and see if God is really talking to them - or if they are just flat out lying. So without that available to  you - it is incumbent upon them to NOT lie about the VERY thing that you must "trust" them to be faithful in doing.

Though they may covet at times or Sabbath break at times or lose their temper at times - none of this disqualifies them from the gift of prophecy. But if they say "God has said" when in fact "God has NOT said" -- that is a "deal breaker" for all prophets - according to the Bible.

That is  not negotiable.

Such a one can be forgiven for indulging themselves in the role as a false prophet, welcome them with open arms should they repent. But be not deceived  -  God declares he will not then GIVE such a one the role of a prophet. In fact God is very severe in holding them accountable for being false prophets - in no case in scripture does God give false prophets the "ministry of a prophet".

Not even Peter (who is also recorded in scripture as having many flaws) did not do it.

in Christ,

Bob

Laodicea

« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2010, 06:45:21 PM »

Ernie did make up the story about the woman.  There was subsequent confusion over the validity over the dreams.  Who posted the letter about some of the dreams being not of God.  It could have been anyone who was on the board or whoever had the controlling interest of the website, Becky, Ernie or whoever.  Ernie had a board and majority vote ruled concerning the goings on of the ministry.  This is why he has an independent website now....  But, I refuse to get caught up in the confusion and drama.  The posted that I read are of God- when compared to scripture and Ellen White's writings- it's resoundingly conclusive.  I knew this before this drama unfolded and I'm not going to abandon what I already knew due to someone's mistakes.  The devil is not going to go against his own agenda.  "A house divided against itself shall not stand"- it is written.  Heed the warning!  Probation is soon to close.  Let's keep our garments white!  Let's get on one accord. 

Praise God!  He is worthy of all glory.  Ernie gives glory to God and he accepts none, by the way.  Again, God is worthy and all praise is due Him.

-Laodicea

Laodicea

« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2010, 08:49:18 PM »

I wanted to write a response some time ago.  But I had to go through formality of being accepted onto this site... Went on vacation....

Now I'd like to say that the enemy- Satan- would not compel the church to repentance as Ernie has.  Jesus taught us that a house divided against itself will not stand- but fall.  Satan is too smart and evil to attempt to get the remnant church to repent- that would defeat his purpose, which is to destroy the church.  Yes, there has been some confusion concerning the 4hispeople.com site statements....  However, if we would prayerfully study to show ourselves approved unto God the truth would always be revealed to us and shine through us.  We would not be deceived. Be encouraged in this.  Some of the dreams that Ernie has had have been supernaturally confirmed to me and others...in more ways than one.  Furthermore, they are scripturally sound.  We should be very careful how we judge matters.  The last days of God's judgement are already upon us and the judgement of the living has already begun.  The church is being judged first (Ezekiel 9) and then the rest of the world will be judged.  The 144,000 are now being sealed.  Let us all strive to be a part of this number!  Let's get on and remain in one accord fellow church members!  Let's then watch the salvation of our Lord!  It's time to rise up and march forward as the church militant.  We must finish the work that the Lord has begun through the patriarchs. 

Let's not miss out on being a part of the end time awakening and revival.  Laodicea must repent and realize its nakedness, wretchedness and poor state so that God can do a mighty work in this present day church.  It's time for Laodicea to arise and awake!

Where is the evidence that the judgment of the living has begun?  The 144,000 and the other living righteous won't be sealed until the Sunday law is passed.

"The image of the beast [Sunday law] will be formed before probation closes; for it is to be the great test for the people of God, by which their eternal destiny will be decided....  This is the test that the people of God must have before they are sealed."  Maranatha, p. 164

I'm not too familiar with Ernie's "dreams," but one that I read had a scene in which God's people were being guillotined.  Seems like Ernie is reading "Left Behind" books or anti-government propaganda.

The death decree by the government will not be passed until after probation has closed, and then, none of God's people will be killed.  So at what time does Ernie's dream place the guillotine scene?  Before probation closes?   Would the government be beheading the saints before probation closes, and then, after probation closes, decide, "Duh, we need to pass a death decree."  Ridiculous.

And when the government does pass the death decree after probation closes, it will merely withdraw government protection from the righteous and allow the populace to attack/destroy the saints.  It will not involve the government in directly killing God's people.  "A decree will finally be issued against those who hallow the Sabbath of the fourth commandment, denouncing them as deserving of the severest punishment and giving the people liberty, after a certain time, to put them to death." ( The Great Controversy, p. 615, 616.  See also p. 635)  The guillotine scare is bogus.

That in itself shows that Ernie's dreams are not of God as they contradict the Spirit of Prophecy.  People who believe Ernie's dreams must not be familiar with the Spirit of Prophecy which is why they are deceived.

Besides, he admits to lying about Candace and the Great Commission.  Why would anyone want to continue to believe an admitted liar?

I wanted to write a response some time ago.  But I had to go through formality of being accepted onto this site... Went on vacation....

Now I'd like to say that the enemy- Satan- would not compel the church to repentance as Ernie has.  Jesus taught us that a house divided against itself will not stand- but fall.  Satan is too smart and evil to attempt to get the remnant church to repent- that would defeat his purpose, which is to destroy the church.  Yes, there has been some confusion concerning the 4hispeople.com site statements....  However, if we would prayerfully study to show ourselves approved unto God the truth would always be revealed to us and shine through us.  We would not be deceived. Be encouraged in this.  Some of the dreams that Ernie has had have been supernaturally confirmed to me and others...in more ways than one.  Furthermore, they are scripturally sound.  We should be very careful how we judge matters.  The last days of God's judgement are already upon us and the judgement of the living has already begun.  The church is being judged first (Ezekiel 9) and then the rest of the world will be judged.  The 144,000 are now being sealed.  Let us all strive to be a part of this number!  Let's get on and remain in one accord fellow church members!  Let's then watch the salvation of our Lord!  It's time to rise up and march forward as the church militant.  We must finish the work that the Lord has begun through the patriarchs. 

Let's not miss out on being a part of the end time awakening and revival.  Laodicea must repent and realize its nakedness, wretchedness and poor state so that God can do a mighty work in this present day church.  It's time for Laodicea to arise and awake!
Where is the evidence that the judgment of the living has begun?  The 144,000 and the other living righteous won't be sealed until the Sunday law is passed.
"The image of the beast [Sunday law] will be formed before probation closes; for it is to be the great test for the people of God, by which their eternal destiny will be decided....  This is the test that the people of God must have before they are sealed."  Maranatha, p. 164
I'm not too familiar with Ernie's "dreams," but one that I read had a scene in which God's people were being guillotined.  Seems like Ernie is reading "Left Behind" books or anti-government propaganda.

The death decree by the government will not be passed until after probation has closed, and then, none of God's people will be killed.  So at what time does Ernie's dream place the guillotine scene?  Before probation closes?   Would the government be beheading the saints before probation closes, and then, after probation closes, decide, "Duh, we need to pass a death decree."  Ridiculous.

And when the government does pass the death decree after probation closes, it will merely withdraw government protection from the righteous and allow the populace to attack/destroy the saints.  It will not involve the government in directly killing God's people.  "A decree will finally be issued against those who hallow the Sabbath of the fourth commandment, denouncing them as deserving of the severest punishment and giving the people liberty, after a certain time, to put them to death." ( The Great Controversy, p. 615, 616.  See also p. 635)  The guillotine scare is bogus
That in itself shows that Ernie's dreams are not of God as they contradict the Spirit of Prophecy.  People who believe Ernie's dreams must not be familiar with the Spirit of Prophecy which is why they are deceived.
Besides, he admits to lying about Candace and the Great Commission.  Why would anyone want to continue to believe an admitted liar?
The following are excerpts posted by AmazingGrace that I have taken time to make comments on:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>" Where is the evidence that the judgment of the living has begun?  “
”The image of the beast Sunday law will be formed before probation closes; for it is to be the great test for the people of God, by which their eternal destiny will be decided....  This is the test that the people of God must have before they are sealed."Maranatha, p. 164 ‘ I'm not too familiar with Ernie's "dreams," but one that I read had a scene in which God's people were being guillotined.  Seems like Ernie is reading "Left Behind" books or anti-government propaganda.’  " A decree will FINALLY be issued against those who hallow the Sabbath of the fourth commandment, denouncing them as deserving of the severest punishment and giving the people liberty, after a certain time, to put them to death."
“I'm not too familiar with Ernie's "dreams," but one that I read had a scene in which God's people were being guillotined.  Seems like Ernie is reading "Left Behind" books or anti-government propaganda.  The death decree by the government will not be passed until after probation has closed, and then, none of God's people will be killed.  So at what time does Ernie's dream place the guillotine scene?  Before probation closes?   Would the government be beheading the saints before probation closes, and then, after probation closes, decide, "Duh, we need to pass a death decree."  Ridiculous.”<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Part of the above is an excerpt from a compilation of Ellen G Whites writing.  Maranatha is a devotional.  Let’s be careful to keep all we read in its proper context.   Pertaining to  “The people of God”  which are to be sealed, EGW was referring to the people of God excluding the 144,000.  If she had meant the 144,000, she would have stated so.  The 144,000 are to be sealed prior to this and do a special work to get the people of God ready to face the great test.  The 144,000 are to start THE LOUD CRY.  Once the great test comes, it will be too late to prepare if you haven’t been doing so already.  YOU WILL BE SWEPT AWAY BY THE GREAT TORRENT THAT IS SOON TO COME!
Of all the faithful Christians, only the 144,000 will survive through the close of probation and the pouring out of all 7 plagues.  I can show you this in EGW writings and the bible- I have studied and continue to study BOTH.  However, my preference is the BIBLE, as was EGW’s, for her writings are the “Lesser Light”.  All others will be laid to rest prior to the pouring out of all of the 7 plagues from various modes, one of which is martyrdom------Proof:  “And they cried with a loud voice saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not JUDGE (referring to the final judgment) and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?  And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a LITTLE SEASON----UNTIL---their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.” Rev 6:10-11  “…Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; and their works do follow them.” Rev 14:13 After probation closes, no man may work, for the “day” will be spent and the night will be here, “wherein no man may work” John 9:4.   So Rev 14:13 refers to those who die prior to the close of probation.  In Revelation 13, the image to the beast is already made---“And (the lamblike beast)  deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.” Rev 13:14 So we can therefore conclude that people will die after the image is made to the beast- as the bible shows us.  The word of God explains itself- it doesn’t need our help.
Maranatha p.268:
“I saw that the four angels would hold the four winds until Jesus' work
was done in the sanctuary, and then will come the seven last plagues.
These plagues enraged the wicked against the righteous; they thought
that we had brought the judgments of God upon them, and that if they
could rid the earth of us, the plagues would then be stayed. A decree
went forth to slay the saints, which caused them to cry day and night
for deliverance. This was the time of Jacob's trouble…”

”… Though a general decree has fixed the time when commandment keepers may
be put to death, their enemies will in some cases anticipate the decree,
and before the time specified, will endeavor to take their lives. But
none can pass the mighty guardians stationed about every faithful soul.
Some are assailed in their flight from the cities and villages; but the
swords raised against them break and fall powerless as a straw. Others
are defended by angels in the form of men of war.”

Note: The only saints who live through this are the 144,000, which EGW refers to as a LITERAL NUMBER- THIS THE BIBLE ALSO SUPPORTS.  The 144,000 will not taste of death.  So the evil people, including “lukewarm” SDA’s who will be given over to reprobate minds, who will seek their death will be confounded.  The other saints of God prior to the 7 plagues will taste of death- to reiterate- from causes including martyrdom- as proven by Rev 6 and 14 together.

Concerning the judgment of the living, if you don’t know what time it is, I feel sorry for you.

THE DAY IS FAR SPENT AND THE NIGHT COMETH.  SEEK GOD (DAILY) AND LIVE, FOR WHY SHOULD ONE DIE.

With Love,

Laodicea

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2010, 05:22:32 AM »

[quote author=Laodicea link=topic=329.msg21095#msg21095 date=1251331043

Note: The only saints who live through this are the 144,000, which EGW refers to as a LITERAL NUMBER- THIS THE BIBLE ALSO SUPPORTS.  The 144,000 will not taste of death.  So the evil people, including “lukewarm” SDA’s who will be given over to reprobate minds, who will seek their death will be confounded.  The other saints of God prior to the 7 plagues will taste of death- to reiterate- from causes including martyrdom- as proven by Rev 6 and 14 together.

Laodicea

[/quote]

Laodicea,

On the above note would you please give me the exact quote in SP or Bible where it says the 144,000 will not taste death?
Thank You

Laodicea

« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2010, 06:22:50 PM »

[quote author=Laodicea link=topic=329.msg21095#msg21095 date=1251331043

Note: The only saints who live through this are the 144,000, which EGW refers to as a LITERAL NUMBER- THIS THE BIBLE ALSO SUPPORTS.  The 144,000 will not taste of death.  So the evil people, including “lukewarm” SDA’s who will be given over to reprobate minds, who will seek their death will be confounded.  The other saints of God prior to the 7 plagues will taste of death- to reiterate- from causes including martyrdom- as proven by Rev 6 and 14 together.

Laodicea

Laodicea,

On the above note would you please give me the exact quote in SP or Bible where it says the 144,000 will not taste death?
Thank You

Hello Tinka,

The quote below is just one of the many evidences.  You must search out the scriptures to get greater light, as Ellen white did not write a lot about the 144,000.  God revealed only a portion of what is to be known to his faithful servant.  We must search the many interwoven scriptures to find greater light on prophecies.  We must ask God to show us.  He will if we have the right motives- through His Spirit.

“Soon we heard the voice of God like many waters, which gave us the day and hour of Jesus' coming. The living saints, 144,000 in number, knew and understood the voice, while the wicked thought it was thunder and an earthquake. When God spoke the time, He poured upon us the Holy Ghost, and our faces began to light up and shine with the glory of God, as Moses' did when he came down from Mount Sinai.

“The 144,000 were all sealed and perfectly united. On their foreheads was written, God, New Jerusalem, and a glorious star containing Jesus' new name.”—“Early Writings of Mrs. E. G. White,” pp. 14, 15.

Read Maranatha as well- pages 267 to 270.  

"And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be KILLED. Rev13:15  

"And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders; and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were REDEEMED from the earth.  These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins.  These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth.  These were REDEEMED from among men, being the first fruits unto God and to the Lamb.  And in their mouth was found NO GUILE; for they are without fault before the throne of God.  And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people.  Saying with a loud voice, Fear God and give glory to Him; for the hour of His judgment is come; and worship Him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.... Rev 14:3-7  The 144,000 are actually still on the earth at this point and are the ones to initially proclaim the last warning to the world. (see Rev 18)  But, they are sealed and have been Redeemed as the first fruits….

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, a measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine. Rev 6:6 This scripture refers to the first fruits of the grain harvest.  The wheat and barley were presented as a wave offering unto the Lord God Almighty- refer to the Books of Moses to find out about the wave offering.  The 144,000 are the first fruits unto Jehovah as stated in Rev 14.  The scriptures state- “Hurt not the oil and the wine- for the 144,000 at that point in time will have been anointed with God’s Spirit and have been washed in His blood.  The wicked will have not- they are represented by the tares, which are now growing up with the wheat/barley.  Once probation closes, those who have remained unrepentant will be reserved for the fire.  The tares are the unrepentant souls.  The harvest is the God-fearing saved.  The first fruits will not be hurt by the plagues.  They will remain and be caught up to meet Jesus in the air when He comes, as I Thessalonians 4:17 states……

…..With Love and Conviction,

Laodicea

Formatting changed by Johann
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 03:41:59 AM by Johann »

BobRyan

« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2010, 07:17:39 PM »

The posted that I read are of God- when compared to scripture and Ellen White's writings- it's resoundingly conclusive.  I knew this before this drama unfolded and I'm not going to abandon what I already knew due to someone's mistakes.  The devil is not going to go against his own agenda.  "A house divided against itself shall not stand"- it is written.  Heed the warning!  Probation is soon to close.  Let's keep our garments white!  Let's get on one accord.

Certainly it is true that the Bible references, the Ellen White comments, the instruction found in Joe Crew's material - is all valuable instruction for these last days. We have no reason to turn our backs on the main focus of the material - which is being ready for the soon coming of Christ. A wake up call is certainly in order for a sleeping group of saints.

in Christ,

Bob

BobRyan

« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2010, 07:40:38 PM »

Thank You

Add this to the list -

Upon the crystal sea before the throne, that sea of glass as it were mingled with fire,--so resplendent is it with the glory of God,--are gathered the company that have "gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name." With the Lamb upon Mount Zion, "having the harps of God," they stand, the hundred and forty and four thousand that were redeemed from among men; and there is heard, as the sound of many waters, and as the sound of a great thunder, "the voice of harpers harping with their harps." And they sing "a new song" before the throne, a song which no man can learn save the hundred and forty and four thousand. It is the song of Moses and the Lamb--a song of deliverance. None but the hundred and forty-four thousand can learn that song; for it is the song of their experience--an experience such as no other company have ever had. "These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever He goeth." These, having been translated from the earth, from among the living, are counted as "the first fruits unto God and to the Lamb." Revelation 15:2, 3; 14:1-5.

"These are they which came out of great tribulation;" they have passed through the time of trouble such as never was since there was a nation; they have endured the anguish of the time of Jacob's trouble; they have stood without an intercessor through the final outpouring of God's judgments. But they have been delivered, for they have "washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." "In their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault" before God. "Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple: and He that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them." They have seen the earth wasted with famine and pestilence, the sun having power to scorch men with great heat, and they themselves have endured suffering, hunger, and thirst. But "they shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes." Revelation 7:14-17. {GC 648.3}

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2010, 06:21:27 AM »

Laodicea and Bob Ryan,
Thank you both for your input. I have always understood that the 144,00 would be in a living state and translated from the earth but I never believed that  SOME WITH the 144,000 would not face death. That they would be in a living state at the coming as Biblical and SP states. But I also realized that in the beginning the 144,000would be a literal beginning number that was told of end times to John when the 3rd angels message was given. Those special messangers if passed away would be in a living state at BEFORE the coming that they may see it as Biblical states. The special ressurection for those in the 3angels message when EGW states then we would know who the 144,000 was. She states we would soon know. So therefore I thought it was important to just understand it and that "Blessed are those that their work did follow them". Then as the 144,000 messangers brought in the redeemed it them became symbolic as the redeemed were saved through multiplication of the messangers appointed and sealed by God in the past for the future as told to John. Wow, I am not good at explaining in words so well but hope you are getting the drift on how I have sort of put all that together to make it common sense FOR ME. But I am a person that keeps searching until all match in understanding. Thanks again.

Laodicea

« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2010, 07:03:45 PM »

Tinka,

Those whose "works will follow them" are not part of the 144,000.  They consist of workers distinct from the 144,000, who will die and be resurrected when Jesus comes.  To explain further, the 144,000 represents a literal number of people.   The number represents only the males over a certain age.  The number does not include women and children.  God changes not- notice that geneologies in the bible by and large include only males....  Although there will be women and children in the post-probation remnant, the 144,000 males are the ones that God counts....Just thought I'd add this.

I hope no one misunderstands me here.  I can clarify further at a later time if need be.

-Laodicea

Johann

« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2010, 04:45:35 AM »

To explain further, the 144,000 represents a literal number of people.   - - -

-Laodicea

How do you know that? Are there no symbolic numbers in the Bible?

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2010, 07:24:45 AM »

Laodicea,

But EGW states that Mrs. Hastings and others she mentioned would be "with" the 144,000 and those were women.  The word "with" to me is adding or multiplication. If she would have used the word "of" that would have been a literal subtraction and therefore take this to understand a literal number. The orginal number is God's litteral number of solution and he did the choosing for the info read in Early Writings.

In Early Writings under title The Sealing and on last page of no.38 this is describing in heaven with the Father and the Son just before the 4 angels were commanded to let loose. It is stopped by the Son that still some were not sealed.

That is because the Sabbath was not presented yet in 3 angels message. So how was that to happen. Well John wrote the answer. God sealed way back then (note the past tense word "were" sealed)  the solution. He would send 12,000 each to the 12 tribes (144,000). Of whom EGW says it is not important to know who because "we would soon know".

Then it states in Patriots and Prophets. That "all" (the plan of multiplication called the 144,00 of the original messengers that Rev. speaks of) the redeemed would sing together the "Song".  Therefore all the redeemed is not a literal number of those that went through "{a") great tribulation in a living state and those who faced death and some raised in the reward of a special Resurrection.

The great tribulation is many things and many different times even the martyers. One of the worst was Satans attacks on the 3 angels message going forth. The North and the South, Spiritualism, and attacks of the messengers themselves. Yes there will be a time of (Jacobs) great trouble that some will live through the 7 last plagues.

Then as you refer to the first fruits, I gather the first fruits (disciples and apostles) went to Heaven with the ascending of Jesus at the first dispensation. Therefore that accounts for the 24 in numbers that serve....and all the above description would fit your quotes above.

It seems to me if this is literal, I will not make it as it is a plan of reduction in line.

Laodicea

« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2010, 10:44:42 PM »

The following are excerpts posted by AmazingGrace that I have taken time to make comments on:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>" Where is the evidence that the judgment of the living has begun?  “
”The image of the beast Sunday law will be formed before probation closes; for it is to be the great test for the people of God, by which their eternal destiny will be decided....  This is the test that the people of God must have before they are sealed."Maranatha, p. 164 ‘ I'm not too familiar with Ernie's "dreams," but one that I read had a scene in which God's people were being guillotined.  Seems like Ernie is reading "Left Behind" books or anti-government propaganda.’  " A decree will FINALLY be issued against those who hallow the Sabbath of the fourth commandment, denouncing them as deserving of the severest punishment and giving the people liberty, after a certain time, to put them to death."
“I'm not too familiar with Ernie's "dreams," but one that I read had a scene in which God's people were being guillotined.  Seems like Ernie is reading "Left Behind" books or anti-government propaganda.  The death decree by the government will not be passed until after probation has closed, and then, none of God's people will be killed.  So at what time does Ernie's dream place the guillotine scene?  Before probation closes?   Would the government be beheading the saints before probation closes, and then, after probation closes, decide, "Duh, we need to pass a death decree."  Ridiculous.”<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Part of the above is an excerpt from a compilation of Ellen G Whites writing.  Maranatha is a devotional.  Let’s be careful to keep all we read in its proper context.   Pertaining to  “The people of God”  which are to be sealed, EGW was referring to the people of God excluding the 144,000.  If she had meant the 144,000, she would have stated so.  The 144,000 are to be sealed prior to this and do a special work to get the people of God ready to face the great test.  The 144,000 are to start THE LOUD CRY.  Once the great test comes, it will be too late to prepare if you haven’t been doing so already.  YOU WILL BE SWEPT AWAY BY THE GREAT TORRENT THAT IS SOON TO COME!
Of all the faithful Christians, only the 144,000 will survive through the close of probation and the pouring out of all 7 plagues.  I can show you this in EGW writings and the bible- I have studied and continue to study BOTH.  However, my preference is the BIBLE, as was EGW’s, for her writings are the “Lesser Light”.  All others will be laid to rest prior to the pouring out of all of the 7 plagues from various modes, one of which is martyrdom------Proof:  “And they cried with a loud voice saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not JUDGE (referring to the final judgment) and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?  And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a LITTLE SEASON----UNTIL---their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.” Rev 6:10-11  “…Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; and their works do follow them.” Rev 14:13 After probation closes, no man may work, for the “day” will be spent and the night will be here, “wherein no man may work” John 9:4.   So Rev 14:13 refers to those who die prior to the close of probation.  In Revelation 13, the image to the beast is already made---“And (the lamblike beast)  deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.” Rev 13:14 So we can therefore conclude that people will die after the image is made to the beast- as the bible shows us.  The word of God explains itself- it doesn’t need our help.
Maranatha p.268:
“I saw that the four angels would hold the four winds until Jesus' work
was done in the sanctuary, and then will come the seven last plagues.
These plagues enraged the wicked against the righteous; they thought
that we had brought the judgments of God upon them, and that if they
could rid the earth of us, the plagues would then be stayed. A decree
went forth to slay the saints, which caused them to cry day and night
for deliverance. This was the time of Jacob's trouble…”

”… Though a general decree has fixed the time when commandment keepers may
be put to death, their enemies will in some cases anticipate the decree,
and before the time specified, will endeavor to take their lives. But
none can pass the mighty guardians stationed about every faithful soul.
Some are assailed in their flight from the cities and villages; but the
swords raised against them break and fall powerless as a straw. Others
are defended by angels in the form of men of war.”

Concerning the judgment of the living, if you don’t know what time it is, I feel sorry for you.

THE DAY IS FAR SPENT AND THE NIGHT COMETH.  SEEK GOD (DAILY) AND LIVE, FOR WHY SHOULD ONE DIE.

With Love,

Laodicea

[/quote]

Tinka,

Read through the highlighted quote above carefully and then read the reiteration below.

"Although there will be women and children in the post-probation remnant, the 144,000 males are the ones that God counts." 

Question: Were there a literal 12 disciples whom Jesus hand-picked?  Did God make the world in literally 6 days?  Why must we continue to trivialize the bible?  Were there really only 8 people in the whole world who survived the worldwide flood?...  Are there literally 12000 males of each of 12 tribes, not counting the saved women and children, who will be alive during the 7 plagues and see Jesus come in the clouds?

The answers- yes, yes, unbelief, yes and yes

With Love,

Laodicea

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2010, 04:26:19 AM »

Laodicea,

Just curious, are you possibly a Seventh Day Adventist Reformer?
I have read every book cover to cover in sequence. I have outlined all and then read and keep the outline presented in book at their finish.

How is it I understand that the Loud Cry started back in 1844? My understanding is that Loud Cry would "Swell louder and louder". and that would be done by Holy Spirit.

It is amazing how we can come up with different scenarios of things in sequence. Somethimes all it takes is the misunderstanding of one word or two missed to change a sequence or view. There is a time for literal number and a time for sybolic.

If all will be laid to rest except this literal number then why are we advised to flee to the mountains? We will all be dead anyway. I will take time to go over again your post again just for the reasoning out of sequences pertaining to use of scripture. I like to know where everyone is coming from.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2010, 07:13:31 AM »

Laodecia,

This is your quote  "The 144,000 and the other living righteous won't be sealed until the Sunday law is passed."

Rev:7:4 "And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel." You see John knew the application way back then for future "solution" after the 4 angels were ordered to stop. The messangers of 3angels were already chosen to bring in the redeemed. Page 37 of Early Writings "The 144,000 triumphed". Think about this-- as their works and Jesus's solution for the remaining era that people had forgotten the Sabbath the 144,000 triumphed as they brought in the mulitudes as the sand of the sea. On the sea of glass the greatest rewards is to see the reapers rejoice over what they had sowen. The sealing prevails until probation is closed.

Story of Redemption: page 421

Nearest the throne are those who were once zealous in the cause of Satan, but who plucked as brands from the burning have followed their Saviour with deep, intense devotion.  Next are those who perfected Christian characters in the midst of falsehood and infidelity, those who honored the law of God when the Christian would declared if void, and the millions of all ages who were martyred for their faith.  And beyond is the "great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues....before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands." p.422 and all sing the song of Redemption...now how can this count as a literal number? Referance of issue Gen. 48:16 .  "The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.  

This was God's plan of works longstanding.  It is obvious that if you ever were a member of New York Yankees from the original ones, You would now be called a member in this day in time the same as the originals. There now would be more then the original number but still be called the New Youk Yankees! Right as the multitude over the years have collected as members!!  
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 07:20:03 AM by tinka »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up