Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Visions of Ernie Knoll  (Read 67596 times)

countrymouse

Visions of Ernie Knoll
« on: May 04, 2008, 07:28:34 PM »

I was wondering what people here thought of the dreams of Ernie Knoll.  From God or No?
http:www.4hispeople.com.

Ozzie

Re: Visions of Ernie Knoll
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 11:06:18 PM »

I was wondering what people here thought of the dreams of Ernie Knoll.  From God or No?
http:www.4hispeople.com.

What is your impression Country Mouse? :scratch:
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 06:05:16 AM »

There are 29 pages of discussion about this over at Maritime at the following link:

http://www.maritime-sda-online.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=99023&fpart=1

I would pay particular attention to the last few pages of that topic there.

Ozzie

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 03:45:34 PM »

There are 29 pages of discussion about this over at Maritime at the following link:

http://www.maritime-sda-online.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=99023&fpart=1

I would pay particular attention to the last few pages of that topic there.

Thank you for that link Daryl. It about sums up my thoughts regarding his dreams, but I didn't want to be too judgemental until I learned more.
:TY:
Ozzie

~ Frank Sculley.

countrymouse

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 07:12:58 PM »

Thank you for the link also.  I respect Steve W and Ed Reid very much and have been praying to know if the dreams were from God.  I just pray that Ernie will see that they are not.  It will be very hard for him to get out of the mess.

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 02:25:59 AM »

Thank you for the link also.  I respect Steve W and Ed Reid very much and have been praying to know if the dreams were from God.  I just pray that Ernie will see that they are not.  It will be very hard for him to get out of the mess.

Isn't he being encouraged in his belief in these dreams by a certain couple, who send out quite frequent emails to many SDA's? That would make it even more difficult to gt himself out of the mess that has been created.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 05:05:55 AM »

Is this certain couple a well known certain couple?

Ozzie

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 03:09:01 PM »

I think we both mean the same couple!
Ozzie

~ Frank Sculley.

Ozzie

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2008, 03:10:27 PM »

They send quite a few 'beg-a-thon' emails; at least once a week.
Ozzie

~ Frank Sculley.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2008, 08:14:30 AM »

Interestingly enough, one of Ernie Knoll's dream/visions extolls Doug Batchelor as being surrounded by angels that direct his every move and stating that he does no wrong.

I don't think I would be comfortable being endorsed by one of Ernie Knoll's visions.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

countrymouse

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2008, 04:49:11 PM »

Who is this couple that sends out the beg a thon e mails?  The Knolls have my e mail address but I haven't gotten any e mails asking for money, just ones that let me know when they have posted a new dream. 

Ozzie

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2008, 08:37:50 PM »

Who is this couple that sends out the beg a thon e mails?  The Knolls have my e mail address but I haven't gotten any e mails asking for money, just ones that let me know when they have posted a new dream. 

I am not naming people publicly, in case it is someone else that others are referring too. Each person can do their own research and draw their own conclusions.

The emails I receive are not from 'the Knolls'.

Edited for typos.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 10:44:46 PM by Ozzie »
Ozzie

~ Frank Sculley.

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2008, 10:43:38 PM »

I think that it is prudent not to name names here, unless those people are directly involved with some activity which is being questioned.

Habanero

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2008, 01:33:08 AM »

Does anyone else find it odd that God speaks in 17th century English when speaking through people like Joseph Smith and Ernie Knoll? Is the English of the era of King James the official language of Heaven? Has it been decreed unto God, "Thou shalt not advance thyself in the tongue of the inhabitants of Britain from the time of King James, for unto thee shall come a curse."

Suddenly I see three angels slowly descend in front of me. The first angel says, “Fear not as we have been sent by the Father which is in heaven.” The second angel says, “We come proclaiming Philippians 2:5-11.” The third angel recites:
I then hear a voice descend over us from above that all at the same time has the sound of a thundering waterfall, a soft gentle stream and a quiet trickle of water. The voice says, “Ask so as all may see whom My Herald serves.”

The Herald now steps back and walks to the middle of the room. He holds out the three glass tablets as one tablet and says, “This is a message for all who will accept and be willing to hear.” The tablet says, “Let he that rides dismount and prostrate before the Lord of hosts, the Creator of the universe, He who came to be the created. Bow before your Master and confess your sins so all will hear of your rebellion. A message was sent to a chosen messenger and you denied your Lord’s ear and convinced others to turn away. Repent now and ask for forgiveness so the Father will hear and turn His face toward you. Ask this through and in the name of His Son. Kneel, confess your sins lest the streams and rivers dry up and the horse that drinks die, lest you walk the face of the earth and every ear turn away from you as the words you speak fall like rocks from your mouth. Repent lest the Lord God spew you out of His mouth as boiling seawater.

Let he that holds the keys to the vault repent for the evil you have done and spoken against Me and My servant. Let him prostrate himself before the Master Key Maker and ask for forgiveness and walk no more in the ways of your errors. Let him confess before all of misconstruing what he knows is truth as he has been shown. Confess before all lest the keys be knocked from your hand and placed in the hands of another.

Let this person humble them self before the Lord of truth for speaking errors. Let this person acknowledge a proud boasting walk and ask for humbleness. Let this person admit their faults of using a tongue that speaks against truth lest that tongue be cut off and you walk the earth dumb.

Let all who have spoken evil against the message and messenger I have sent prostrate themselves before the throne of God. Ask for forgiveness in the name of His Son. Let them admit fault and take up their cross and follow the path of Jesus. Let them do this before the book is closed and the name is not written in the book.”

reddogs

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2008, 06:06:51 AM »

Excuse me for being so ignorant, but who is Ernie Knoll and what is his connection to the Adventist church, if someone could be so kind as to give a short synopsis...... :TY:

I ask as we already have already seen this week some other peoples similiar claims and where they ended up, so we need to be careful....http://strongcity.info/LOR/sc/page/about_strong_city/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Travesser
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 07:24:02 AM by reddogs »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up