Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fruit Smoothies  (Read 4663 times)

bonnie

• Veteran Member
Fruit Smoothies
« on: May 10, 2008, 04:28:31 PM »

2 Frozen Bananas
4 soft dates
1 Cup Pinapple Juice
2 Cups Frozen Fruit
Blend dates and pinapple juice until smooth.Add bananas and frozen fruit
Blend until the consistency of soft ice cream. Also makes a great topping on waffles and pancakes
Stawberries,peaches,crushed pinapple,blueberries,ornace juice,fresh blackberries
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Lil Star

Re: Fruit Smoothies
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 10:59:39 AM »

Funny how this showed up.

When I lived near my sister we used to make up our own smoothies... It was so cool and so much fun.. We'd make them out of whatever we could find around the house and if we couldn't find anything that sounded good. We would purchase a can of frozen fruit juice and purchase any type of fruit we could think of. We had mangos, pineapple, bananas, peaches, pears, (never any oranges though) and then added some fruit juice... It was a blast!  The kids loved it, we loved it everyone loved it!  I miss those things.
RIP mom

Jesus IS enough

inga

• The Sabbath School Network
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 06:29:48 PM »

Hey, Bonnie, you just made me hungry for a Fruit Smoothie!! Thanks for posting the reminder just now. :)
Visit http://ssnet.org The Sabbath School Network to see our new look and much more content. And leave us a message. :)

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 07:24:28 AM »

Hey, Bonnie, you just made me hungry for a Fruit Smoothie!! Thanks for posting the reminder just now. :)

We almost live on smoothies in the summertime. Great any time of the year, but when it is hot it is the best
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing
Pages: [1]   Go Up