Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer for Noahswife's Sister-in-law  (Read 11978 times)

GrandmaNettie

Prayer for Noahswife's Sister-in-law
« on: May 14, 2008, 10:32:16 AM »

Please pray for Noahswife and her family as her sister-in-law is having emergency surgery for lung cancer today.
??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Lil Star

Re: Prayer for Noahswife's Sister-in-law
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 03:12:16 PM »

I will be praying. I know the effects cancer can have.  :console:
RIP mom

Jesus IS enough

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 05:19:55 PM »

Please pray for Noahswife and her family as her sister-in-law is having emergency surgery for lung cancer today.

Has anyone heard from Noahswife
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 05:58:15 PM »

I missed this on the day it was posted, but I will still offer up a prayer for the family. I know how they feel.
"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 06:24:04 PM »

Me too!!  Hugs and tail wags, NW!!

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 12:50:51 PM »

Here is an update from NW:

"Thanks for the prayers. The lung resection was extensive and the final biopsy results are not yet back. However, although they were told it was certainly cancer, the word from the surgeons at the moment is that it does not look like it and the margins were very clean. There is a lot of pain and recovery will be slow due to the extensive nature of the surgery but the news overall looks very good. They had stated that even if not malignant it was a rapid growing tumor and that if they had not caught it by accident in a MRI that within a year the entire lung might have been affected.

Thanks so much again for the prayer.

nw"
??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Serendipity

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 03:09:09 PM »

Here is an update from NW:

"Thanks for the prayers. The lung resection was extensive and the final biopsy results are not yet back. However, although they were told it was certainly cancer, the word from the surgeons at the moment is that it does not look like it and the margins were very clean. There is a lot of pain and recovery will be slow due to the extensive nature of the surgery but the news overall looks very good. They had stated that even if not malignant it was a rapid growing tumor and that if they had not caught it by accident in a MRI that within a year the entire lung might have been affected.

Thanks so much again for the prayer.

nw"

This is a answer to our prayers.

Proof that miracles exist and that God is in charge, and He listens to us.

All thanks go to him.

sera

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2008, 03:33:13 PM »

:TY: for the good news and answered prayer. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up