Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Source for videos and information  (Read 9228 times)

RND

• You are Israel
Source for videos and information
« on: May 16, 2008, 10:37:37 AM »

Cruising the web the other day I found this web site that has a great number of links to various on-line videos including those of Adventist professor and lecturer Dr. Walter Veith.

http://hsapm.org/links.html

Now, I certainly don't agree with everything that's been made available here on this site, but I am glad for the links to a few of Professor Veith's videos that I hadn't previously seen.

However, for those that are here that have questioned everything regarding my motives or patriotism, I would ask you to look at the information contained in Professor Veith's videos objectively. The battle we are in does not involve nations, country's, kingdoms or kings. The battle we are involved in is concerned with a spiritual battle: "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. - Ephesians 6:12.

Knowing this, we must be prepared to, if necessary, set aside or apart any perceived national allegiance we think we have for the more sure allegiance to the Kingdom of God through Jesus Christ that we know we have, if we are prepared to accept it.

God does not save anyone based on their race, creed, color, sex or national origin.

If we learn anything from the example of the Children of the Nation of Israel God does not save us from trial nor tribulation based on our blood lines or what side of the tracks we are from. He saves us based on our willingness to abide with His son and follow His direction apart from any other notion we may have.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788 - 1860)
Pages: [1]   Go Up