Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Grape Juice  (Read 5246 times)

RND

• You are Israel
Grape Juice
« on: May 17, 2008, 10:59:30 PM »

I like grape juice particularly Concorde grape juice. It seems to me to be slightly more digestible than standard white grape juice.

I also like pomegranate juice but it is awful expensive compared to grape juice. 
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788 - 1860)

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
Re: Grape Juice
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 11:05:31 PM »

I like grape juice particularly Concorde grape juice. It seems to me to be slightly more digestible than standard white grape juice.

I also like pomegranate juice but it is awful expensive compared to grape juice. 

pomegranate juice is suppose to be very good for you, but it is spendy.
Grape juice is also suppose to be very good for you (anitoxidents) and much more affordable.
There is nothing as great tasting as white grape juice tho, and mixed with a bit of 7-up is quite yummy as well for a treat.
"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "

RND

• You are Israel
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 11:17:01 PM »

At sabbath potluck they like to mix 7-Up with just about any type of juice there is! It is very tasty to mix juice & 7-Up. I'm a little more bold however and like my juice straight up!
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788 - 1860)

RedFalcon

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 11:19:41 PM »

I found that mixing Grape juice with Lemonade with Sprite or 7-up made a good drink.

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 11:20:00 PM »

At sabbath potluck they like to mix 7-Up with just about any type of juice there is! It is very tasty to mix juice & 7-Up. I'm a little more bold however and like my juice straight up!

I prefer mine "straight up" as well. Nothing like the real thing! :amen:
"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2008, 11:21:47 PM »

I found that mixing Grape juice with Lemonade with Sprite or 7-up made a good drink.

That is actually very good too!
Pages: [1]   Go Up