Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Buffalo Chips  (Read 10344 times)

bonnie

• Veteran Member
Buffalo Chips
« on: May 23, 2008, 03:40:34 PM »

I use these in a decorated basket for house warming gifts as well as birthday and Christmas gifts. I also put bars of homemade soap in them along with other handmade items

I include the buffalo chips for those with a fireplace or wood burning stove.

I use potpourri for the wood chips,any any and everything else that will burn. Even used what I swept off the floor.

In a 9 x 13 inch cake pan,fill the bottom with the potpourri and all other debris. Melt wax, the paraffin for caning works well. Add a good amount of the scent you like, I use Cinnamon a lot, Pour the melted wax into pan and let Harden. Break into pieces about 4 x 4. Wrap in plastic wrap or??? and that's it
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Buffalo Chips
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 09:46:32 PM »

Sonds so easy Bonnie and so practical.  :pals:

bonnie

• Veteran Member
Re: Buffalo Chips
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 03:51:08 PM »

I use these in a decorated basket for house warming gifts as well as birthday and Christmas gifts. I also put bars of homemade soap in them along with other handmade items

I include the buffalo chips for those with a fireplace or wood burning stove. Start a fire with ease

I use potpourri for the wood chips,any any and everything else that will burn. Even used what I swept off the floor.

In a 9 x 13 inch cake pan,fill the bottom with the potpourri and all other debris. Melt wax, the paraffin for caning works well. Add a good amount of the scent you like, I use Cinnamon a lot, Pour the melted wax into pan and let Harden. Break into pieces about 4 x 4. Wrap in plastic wrap or??? and that's it
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing
Pages: [1]   Go Up