Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: What are Linda Shelton's Scheduled Appearances for Summer and Fall, 2008?  (Read 27645 times)

Donna

What was wrong with the subpoena and how do you know?

GrandmaNettie

Oh My Freaking Goodness!!!!

Okay, now that I have gotten that tiny expression of my frustration off of my chest....

Snoopy, if you are so jaded by all of this mess that you are of the opinion that there is a connection between me starting this thread and the desire by others to fish for such information about Linda, I'm deeply sad for you.   I believe my OP was fairly clear.  However, you do have a right to your opinion.  I'm just not certain how personal opinion figures into Forum Rule #13.

I had hoped that with Daryl's cool new Forum Rule # 13, those who care about Linda and support her with their prayers could get an update on her ministry progress and schedule.  Obviously, I hoped in vain since this thread has been hijacked by quite a number to become yet another platform for off topic subjects.  What does discussion of rumors of Linda being out of the country have to do with Linda's appearances?  I think that discussion should have its own topic.  But that's JMO.

But I give up.... I am revoking my stated desire to have Forum Rule #13 apply to my thread, so, continue the hijacking to your hearts' desire, folks.  

Habanero, thank you so much for your Reply #15, which came closest, IMO, to providing actual answers to Linda's schedule status.

??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Donna

I am sorry Grandma Nettie because I too got caught up in all the confusion when I posted last. I will try to do better. You have been a great reminder and example for all of us to finally learn by. At least I hope we all are open to learning.

Oh My Freaking Goodness!!!!

Okay, now that I have gotten that tiny expression of my frustration off of my chest....

Snoopy, if you are so jaded by all of this mess that you are of the opinion that there is a connection between me starting this thread and the desire by others to fish for such information about Linda, I'm deeply sad for you.   I believe my OP was fairly clear.  However, you do have a right to your opinion.  I'm just not certain how personal opinion figures into Forum Rule #13.

I had hoped that with Daryl's cool new Forum Rule # 13, those who care about Linda and support her with their prayers could get an update on her ministry progress and schedule.  Obviously, I hoped in vain since this thread has been hijacked by quite a number to become yet another platform for off topic subjects.  What does discussion of rumors of Linda being out of the country have to do with Linda's appearances?  I think that discussion should have its own topic.  But that's JMO.

But I give up.... I am revoking my stated desire to have Forum Rule #13 apply to my thread, so, continue the hijacking to your hearts' desire, folks.  

Habanero, thank you so much for your Reply #15, which came closest, IMO, to providing actual answers to Linda's schedule status.

Habanero

How about contacting Linda yourself and finding something out from the source for once. lindashelton@lindashelton.org

GrandmaNettie

Well, I'm sorry for my little tantrum.  I guess even patient and peaceful grannies sometimes just throw up their hands.

Love and hugs to every one of you, my brothers and sisters.  You are each of exquisite value to Him so how can I value any of you less?

Best I just hush for awhile now.

??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Donna

I did as you suggested and received the following message from Mailer-Daemon:

The e-mail message could not be delivered because there are no users here by that name.

How about contacting Linda yourself and finding something out from the source for once. lindashelton@lindashelton.org

Johann

Try from her website: www.lindashelton.org

At the top you click on "contact" and you have access to her e-mail.

Habanero

:oops: So sorry Donna, she uses linda@lindashelton.org these days. I just use the phone so I have fallen behind on the email thing. Please forgive.

I did as you suggested and received the following message from Mailer-Daemon:

The e-mail message could not be delivered because there are no users here by that name.

Donna

Thank you Johann and Habenero. Habenero, I understand human error. I think it is great that you can admit a mistake when so many cannot do that these days.

Donna

Actually it wasn't even a mistake. How were you to know she changed her email address.

Habanero

She didn't. I use an entirely different one that she has had since before all of this, but thought I had the website one (which I haven't yet used) memorized. I obviously didn't. So in short, I made a mistake. I hope you got through on that one. I was mortified that I had given you the wrong address after getting after you about going directly to her. My apologies again.

Actually it wasn't even a mistake. How were you to know she changed her email address.

Donna

Habanero, I accept your apology. It looks like the new address has gone through, at least I have not received a message from Mailer-Daemon, but I have not received a response yet. She may have been too busy to get to her email today. 

She didn't. I use an entirely different one that she has had since before all of this, but thought I had the website one (which I haven't yet used) memorized. I obviously didn't. So in short, I made a mistake. I hope you got through on that one. I was mortified that I had given you the wrong address after getting after you about going directly to her. My apologies again.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member

You know, my spicy, peppery, friend . . . there may be a modicum of truth to your statements . . . but in the bigger picture, the one where Linda Sue Shelton has an axe to grind and has done so until it has a fine point, I think it is open for public discussion. Protect her you might, but in the Courts, both federal and of public opinion her actions speak volumes.

Now, there are those "in the know" who have said differently from you . . . so let me ask you one question outside of those I posted earlier . . . did she meet the obligations of the subpoena or did she not? did she sit for deposition? Now it would seem by the firmness of your response that you would know the answer to that question, so what is it? Oh yes, and one more, now wouldn't you feel at least slightly betrayed if in the end you found that you came into a public place, made these claims and they ended up being untrue . . . entertain the idea that it's a possibility.

Where she goes, who she travels with, who she sees, and when she makes her travel plans are none of your business. She is in the U.S. and not running away to some foreign country to escape 3ABN, as you decietfully attempt to imply.

There seem to be some rather simple and easy questions (easy to ask, but maybe not easy to answer) . . .

1. Did Linda Sue Shelton leave the United States of America?

2. If she did, to what country did she travel?

3. Did she travel alone or with another? Or meet another on arrival?

4. Did she make her travel plans before or after being served?

5. If after did she consult her counsel about doing so?

6. If she did make travel plans after being served, and traveled outside of the USA, when does she - if ever - plan to return to the United States?

7. If she doesn't plan on returning what does that tell us about her position and claims in regards to the current case?

The only satisfactory responses to these questions would be "Asked and Answered" except that they have only been "asked" . . . and may not be answered here, as the truthful responses may place a reality on the whole situation that will make some rather uncomfortable (hint: the 3ABN side wouldn't be uncomfortable in the least bit with the truthful responses to these questions).

Well thanks for that, GrandmaNettie.  But in my opinion, there is a very CLEAR connection between requests for Linda Shelton's appearance schedule and the desire of some to fish for information regarding just that.  I am sure you will agree that I am entitled to my opinion??  Thus, the fishing rod analogy is entirely....ON TOPIC!!!

Snoopy, Artiste, a gentle reminder.  Daryl, just today, created Forum Rule #13.  In accordance with that new rule, I did state, as the creator of this topic, that I wanted the discussion to stay on topic.  The topic is Linda's appearance schedule, not the sale of fishing rods.

-edited to correct incorrect word-

ANYMAN, why don't you go back and work on getting that service of subpoena right, then all your speculation evaporates and you must start again. My guess is that they will stipulate to a new date, but not before other events intervene!!!

You poor, dear, deluded souls!!! Oh, but does your hatred for Linda run deep, very deep. ANYMAN and SAM, hold onto that egocentric pursuit, but be sure to look back over your shoulder as you never know who is coming up fast to bite you right in that little hind end. That day will most surely arrive and the bittersweet taste of your mean spirits will have cause to treble the hatred.

And how much is 3ABN worth? And what about those 3ABN Directors that just love to pursue Linda Sue Shelton with such virulent self-righteousness??? Or is it just plain hatred??? Whatever it is, it has gotten the very best of them and now, time to pay!!!

So close and yet so far!!! Don't you wish you could have this much fun? 

Gailon Arthur Joy

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine

ADMIN HAT ON!

Closing topic for staff review.

ADMIN HAT OFF!

Johann

ADMIN HAT ON!

Closing topic for staff review.

ADMIN HAT OFF!

There might be more than one post here that needs to  be reviewed. . .
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up