Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Explosive Charges Leveled Against 3ABN on YouTube!  (Read 103836 times)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Re: Explosive Charges Leveled Against 3ABN on YouTube!
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2008, 04:15:45 PM »

Test WHAT out, Ian?? 

It is a bit confusing, isn't it?  But I am now of the mind that it wouldn't be such a good idea to have it out there right now.  Things are becoming a lot clearer...

For Immediate Release:
VNS was also given notice
of the content creator'sdesire that the interview
series be in the public domain.

Doesn't that mean that anyone who has a copy of the video clips is free to post it on YouTube?

Well, why don't you get them from your friends and test that out Snoopy???

I wonder why you can search in vain for any reference to VNS, or the videos  now...

All is so very open, transparent and public on your party's side???

Habanero

« Reply #106 on: June 02, 2008, 04:21:06 PM »

Ummm where did Snoopy say anything about wanting them? Would you like to point that out to us Ian? I didn't see Snoopy saying anything like that. Did anyone else? Snoopy? In fact Snoopy said that it wouldn't be a good idea to have them out there right now. Right Ian?

It is a bit confusing, isn't it?  But I am now of the mind that it wouldn't be such a good idea to have it out there right now.  Things are becoming a lot clearer...

For Immediate Release:

Doesn't that mean that anyone who has a copy of the video clips is free to post it on YouTube?

I wonder why you can search in vain for any reference to VNS, or the videos  now...

anyman

« Reply #107 on: June 02, 2008, 04:24:11 PM »

The fact that VNS has mysterious and quietly disappeared from the face of cyberspace. There is no channel at YouTube named VNS or Victory News Service. It's gone along with the videos that were there. Is it possible that your buddy posted them so that you could download them and pass them along? Was Mr. Pickles only goal to spread his venom in a new format. Post, let people download, then run away and hide letting you pass them along? A few calls revealed that no one official on the 3abn side of things was aware of the videos until Tuesday. So the disapperance of the videos was obviously due to a conflict on that side of the fence and 3abn or their attorneys had not a thing to do with it. Pull Mr. Pickle and Mr. Joy down off their pedestals you have put them on and examine then in the plain light of the day and you might have your eyes opened.

Test WHAT out, Ian?? 

For Immediate Release:

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #108 on: June 02, 2008, 04:25:00 PM »

???

Is that true? then WHY would Pickle's words and accusations not be a good idea to have out there right now?

Aren't they already out there? Isn't he already being sued for defamation of character (aka lies) ? Doesn't he already have your's and Snoopy's  support in claiming his condemnations are true and can be proved?

Explain please.

Ummm where did Snoopy say anything about wanting them? Would you like to point that out to us Ian? I didn't see Snoopy saying anything like that. Did anyone else? Snoopy? In fact Snoopy said that it wouldn't be a good idea to have them out there right now. Right Ian?

For Immediate Release:

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #109 on: June 02, 2008, 04:27:50 PM »

You're right, Habanero.  I never said anything about wanting them.  Once again, Ian is putting words in someone elses mouth.  I think she was warned about that before...

For Immediate Release:

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #110 on: June 02, 2008, 04:30:43 PM »

ADMIN HAT ON

Ian, you need to watch yourself.  My post was obviously referring to the YouTube videos.  I said nothing about Mr. Pickle's words and accusations.  I believe you have been warned previously about putting words in people's mouths.

ADMIN HAT OFF

???

Is that true? then WHY would Pickle's words and accusations not be a good idea to have out there right now?

Aren't they already out there? Isn't he already being sued for defamation of character (aka lies) ? Doesn't he already have your's and Snoopy's  support in claiming his condemnations are true and can be proved?

Explain please.

For Immediate Release:

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #111 on: June 02, 2008, 04:38:06 PM »

Test WHAT out, Ian?? 

Did you, or did you not say:

If it means that... as you were asking other's to confirm, are you now saying "anyone" doesn't include you, or that you are not free to post them on youtube, and won't?

Whyever not?

Because it is a bad idea as you also claimed, and that is becoming clearer to you?

Why?

surely this explanation and clarity should not be kept a secret from those who are known as, and called "stockholders in the pews" when all here has always been so very public??

« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 04:48:38 PM by Ian »

Habanero

« Reply #112 on: June 02, 2008, 04:48:31 PM »

Before you start running away from you own statement regarding Snoopy why don't you show us where she said what you were getting on her about?

???

Explain please.

For Immediate Release:

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #113 on: June 02, 2008, 04:53:19 PM »

No, Ian, I DID NOT SAY THAT!!  If you are going to quote someone you might want to make sure to get it right - otherwise it just makes you look bad!!!

Test WHAT out, Ian?? 

Did you, or did you not say:

If it means that... as you were asking other's to confirm, are you now saying "anyone" doesn't include you, or that you are not free to post them on youtube, and won't?

Whyever not?

Because it is a bad idea as you also claimed, and that is becoming clearer to you?

Why?

surely this explanation and clarity should not be kept a secret from those who are known as, and called "stockholders in the pews" when all here has always been so very public??

« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 07:51:31 PM by Snoopy »

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #114 on: June 02, 2008, 04:59:43 PM »

ADMIN HAT ON

Ian, you need to watch yourself.  My post was obviously referring to the YouTube videos.  I said nothing about Mr. Pickle's words and accusations.  I believe you have been warned previously about putting words in people's mouths.

ADMIN HAT OFF

???

Explain please.

For Immediate Release:

I'm sorry Snoopy, no disrespect intended, I certainly have never considered a disagreement with a fellow poster which was not insulting as being disrespectful.  To clarify, I was referring to the you tube videos also. I was just under the impression that the interviews with Pickle contained his words and accusations, and that you agreed with them. I thought you, I, and all understood that. But I guess not...
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 05:05:16 PM by Ian »

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #115 on: June 02, 2008, 08:06:50 PM »

For Immediate Release:

And who said they were on anyone's side? Aren't they a news service? My guess is that if you give them time, you will see them again as part of a documentary. Think anyone at 3ABN will be willing to interview? How about you, IAN?

I am sure they will be looking for the other side of the story, if they are a news service.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #116 on: June 02, 2008, 08:11:19 PM »

If you go to google and put in "Victory News Service" nothing comes up. I think VNS was started by your supposed reporters: Bob Pickle and Gailon Joy. They want to be seen as investigators I guess.

Junebug,

in case you haven't noticed, we have, and continue, to investigate. It is fun knowing that a media news service has seen fit to do the same thing. My guess is it will not be the last. As events heat up and we get closer to a trial, unfortunately, media will take notice.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #117 on: June 02, 2008, 08:16:23 PM »

The fact that VNS has mysterious and quietly disappeared from the face of cyberspace. There is no channel at YouTube named VNS or Victory News Service. It's gone along with the videos that were there. Is it possible that your buddy posted them so that you could download them and pass them along? Was Mr. Pickles only goal to spread his venom in a new format. Post, let people download, then run away and hide letting you pass them along? A few calls revealed that no one official on the 3abn side of things was aware of the videos until Tuesday. So the disapperance of the videos was obviously due to a conflict on that side of the fence and 3abn or their attorneys had not a thing to do with it. Pull Mr. Pickle and Mr. Joy down off their pedestals you have put them on and examine then in the plain light of the day and you might have your eyes opened.

Oh, boy, guess I would rather stay on the pedaestal so I don't end up in the slime-pit with you, anyman.
But thanks for the cue that 3ABN did not get a chance to copy them. I was rather looking forward to seeing all twelve clips again at trial, but would guess that opportunity has been missed. C'est la vie!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #118 on: June 02, 2008, 08:19:57 PM »

???

Explain please.

Ian,

Did you just make the mistake of calling Bob Pickle a liar? Got insurance? Or is you closest relative a pro bono lawyer?

You may just make the trial yet, as a third party defendant!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Habanero

« Reply #119 on: June 03, 2008, 02:00:55 AM »

A third party defendant? Does that mean that 3ABN and Danny Shelton will be suing Ian? Now that will be interesting indeed!

???

Explain please.

Ian,

Did you just make the mistake of calling Bob Pickle a liar? Got insurance? Or is you closest relative a pro bono lawyer?

You may just make the trial yet, as a third party defendant!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14   Go Up