Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Those Baby Eaglets!!!  (Read 10166 times)

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
Those Baby Eaglets!!!
« on: May 27, 2008, 06:29:31 PM »

I have a link here for those of you who love eagles, or just baby anything! I enjoyed watching baby eagles a couple years ago, and am enjoying watching these two grow now too. It's pretty good video, parents are in there often.
Click here to go right to the site: http://wavelit.com/index.php?view=EaglesNestLive

I hope you all enjoy this. Like I said, I got hooked on eagles a couple years ago after watching a couple babies almost everyday for a few months as they grew. Precious!! 
"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Those Baby Eaglets!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 07:46:32 PM »

I have a link here for those of you who love eagles, or just baby anything! I enjoyed watching baby eagles a couple years ago, and am enjoying watching these two grow now too. It's pretty good video, parents are in there often.
Click here to go right to the site: http://wavelit.com/index.php?view=EaglesNestLive

I hope you all enjoy this. Like I said, I got hooked on eagles a couple years ago after watching a couple babies almost everyday for a few months as they grew. Precious!! 

Beautiful SSOM. Thank you for sharing. That made my day, watching mother eagle caring for her babies.
Pages: [1]   Go Up